WHY DO AMERICANS FUCK DOGS?

WHY DO AMERICANS FUCK DOGS?

Attached: Amerimuttfuckers.jpg (1014x1406, 200.6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/2vNcYGO_ud4?t=20
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Leafbro the entirety of Mexico and large swaths of South America either allow it or don’t have any punishment and you’re more worried about us. Get it together man

But did the dog consent?

Attached: a2d7a288-2809-4ead-9631-febc812487bd.fb1668aab484d880007c5353278f5763.jpg (600x840, 90.75K)

>legal in Wyoming and West Virginia
Kek, like pottery.

>LGBTQPZ
that will come after Pedos will be perfectly legal, at that point you can't define a human being from a dog anymore to not OFFEND zoophiles

Why does your map state that it's illegal in colombia when it's clearly not ? youtu.be/2vNcYGO_ud4?t=20

Attached: a9d1d18d4f99ff8d05ffa5b6dc297fd33838305cc02f90cac18fbf921c30e537.jpg (1000x1334, 205.75K)

It being "legal" means it never became a big enough problem that you need to stop people doing it.

because a of white women

Death penalty should be the standard

Why are leafposters always abhorrent?

Attached: 1644142304412.jpg (1021x1027, 134.07K)

Sick fucks pay a hooker, that being said it's considered animal abuse here jail plus fine.

>Fine (penalty) if the animal is forced, legal if the animal is not forced

Attached: 45323.jpg (798x644, 41.03K)

>torture and kill animals and use them in every other way you want, just don't put your dick in them which objectively causes less harm than the myriad other ways they're legally abused that nobody bats an eye at
Hypocrisy.

Its not really about harm its about you not being a degenerate.

I live in West Virginia and had no idea it's legal here. That's just fucking wrong, lol. But my question is who the fuck spends their time looking things like this up?

op show the other side of the world

You may think it’s a weird tradition until you find the right dog. Most dogs are ugly, brutal canines, but some dance like a ballerina as they come up to you - so full of life, and joy. They make you think of when you were a child, away from this sick world, and that sparkle in their eye is infectious. If an animal has such grace, and such beauty, we must question who truly is the savage between us as a species.

But Dolphins are clearly the reason beastiality is legal. Just open up Google and see a dolphins vagina. Wow. Stunning. I could talk about this ad naseum but my master just pinged me they need to change the Buttplug out of my diaper.

You poop flags really are VPN niggers, huh.
You will never be white, mutt.

You should fall on a bullet you degenerate.

>Legal
I think it's just that we dont give a fuck about anything really. I mean if you want to fuck a sheep we would just laugh at you. Even if you kill someone you wont get more than a few years in prison at worst and then they will release you and bob's your uncle

why doesn't your map show the whole world? also calm down, your own supreme court says it's fine as long as the human is the catcher and not the pitcher.

>muh degeneracy
But that's not the argument that's commonly presented about why it should be illegal, it's the "harm" it causes the animal. Disgust is not an argument and does not change the fact that it's blatant hypocrisy. Why should I give a flying fuck if some farmer put his dick in the cow that ended up on my plate? Why should I furthermore care if some farmer decides to keep his cow as a pet and fuck her until she dies naturally of old age? Why should a single millisecond of law enforcement's time be wasted on this when they should be putting that effort behind putting pedo scumbags behind bars instead?

Attached: 1640448500518.gif (300x360, 20.96K)

I don't want to live in a world where it's legal to solicit animal sex. Literally no one cares if you screw your own animals.

Why don't you put your dick in a human? You know this is how new diseases are past on to humans. They say aids came from eating monkeys, I really doubt it. I'm betting some nigger fucked a monkey.

Threadspace was wasted today by A FUCKING LEAF.

Attached: 1645591843781.jpg (2009x2006, 672.73K)

>ITS ONLY A WASTE WHEN ITS MAKING FUN OF AMERIMUTTS

kys

If you really want to live on the edge, fuck a dog near the Wyoming/Idaho border

Its wasted because you made a butthurt thread using wikipedia as your source.

Whole thing should be blue since not only to American women fuck dogs but also fuck apes.

>wikipedia isnt a source because i dont like what it says

Attached: 1621312172746.png (600x800, 22.05K)

Bullshit map. Zoophilia here is legally considered animal abuse which is banned.

Fuck you for making me google this, btw.

Attached: 1621645894231.jpg (1024x816, 70.59K)

That's why I try not to Google this shit, watch you feed and as after that search.

When I was broke I would adopt pit bulls and harvest them for their meat. People just give their litters or problem animals away so it was a lot of free protein.

I'm attracted to women but I choose to abstain from sex altogether because I have genetic health problems I don't want to pass on to any potential children. Just pointing out that as humans we tolerate far worse things done to animals and that as a taxpayer this kind of waste of resources infuriates me. Billy Bob Joe down on county road 23 fucking his goat twice a day has literally no impact on my life or anyone else's life, so I give zero shits. Let him have all the goats he wants. No fucks should be given about anyone fucking animals until every pedophile and human rapist is behind bars.

wikipedia isn't a source because it is a volunteer-maintained encyclopedia with less than 100% vetting that is often hijacked and filled with less-than credible sources

This obsession with you faggots and pit bulls. You are worse the the ones who want to fuck animals.