Islam is the answer for Humanity

Socially conservative society with warrior attributes. Works for all races.

True, you don't get to larp as a 1930's German. However, you can follow a way that actually works in practice. People say "you have sex with goats!". Why do you need to make stuff up? I guess someone somewhere does stuff like that in various cultures of the world but it isn't part of Islam and it's actually punishable by death in sharia if I'm not mistaken. Then you have people saying "Islam was the original globohomo"... this is just silly. True, Islam is a universal religion- just like Christianity. Yes, it's not built around 1930's German ideology. However, people in various parts of the Muslim world have their own cultures. You can have whatever your culture is and still be Muslim. The Muslim countries have their distinct cultures, it isn't a problem. As for the Aisha thing, no one cared until around the 20th century with the advent of modern feminist values. Sick of globohomo, want a practical alternative that actually works and aren't fanatically obsessed with pretending you're a 1930's German even if it means getting no actual results in real life besides being a whipping boy for leftists? Consider Islam. The arguments against it are bogus. It works for the Chechens. It can work for you.

Attached: chechens.jpg (1200x674, 72.31K)

Um, based?

Attached: 7E952910-D0E7-40DA-A8A0-F678547CFDF3.jpg (1500x500, 185.95K)

white shariah is real

>pisslam

Attached: 1627665634628.jpg (599x393, 35.52K)

No fuck off, imagine having to autistically pray like 5 times a day, not being able to enjoy certain food or drinks and having exploding yourself as a hobby

Face it, Spanish user. You would likely be way better off living in Al-Andalus than living in the feminazi nightmare that is current-day Spain. Men and women in Spain could actually form families and live happy lives rather than have the government turning your women into rabid militant feminists. Granted, under Al-Andalus, the Spanish were ruled by Arabs. I'm not proposing anyone be ruled by foreigners. But I mean... imagine... Spain ruled by Spaniards under a sharia regime... would be like paradise compared to what the Spanish have now.

>warrior values
That's not Islam, Islam is perpetual childhood. Your god is a surrogate father that takes responsibility for everything you do, personally protects you from other scary adults and sustains your external morality ("don't do that") instead of letting you internalize it ("I shouldn't do that"). The reason Islam is a failed civilization is because it's a religion of literal manchildren.

This goes right back to what I talked about where people in order to attack Islam go and make stuff up. Suicide is haraam in Islam. There are people who have used suicide bombing as a tactic. With the Taliban... well- look what they were up against. Palestinians have used it as well. So people have used that out of desperation to fight against foreign occupation. And then you do have some who are really extreme and do it outside of those kinds of desperate situation. But it isn't part of Islam and suicide is prohibited in the Quran and Sunnah. Suicide bombing is haraam, it is not part of Islam. I do think it is somewhat more understandable in the cases of the Afghans and Palestinians though when they used it as a tactic of war. But it is haraam and not from Islam.

also, I mean... what food and drinks would you have to give up? pork and alcohol. so what? what you get in exchange is way better.

Attached: azov_based2.png (828x522, 283.63K)

>You would likely be way better off living in Al-Andalus
No.
>Men and women in Spain could actually form families and live happy lives
Without pisslam too.
>imagine... Spain ruled by Spaniards under a sharia regime... would be like paradise compared to what the Spanish have now
I can't even imagine how disgraceful and devastated that scenario would be. It would mean the end of Spain effectively. I'd sacrifice every single mudslime on Earth to save one Spaniard, ONE. I would rather sink the entire Iberian peninsula and kill everyone here than have it populated by mudslimes. Getting rid of the mudslime plague on the world would solve a number of problems. I'd gladly sacrifice my entire nation to get rid of the pisslam parasite forever and make sure no one else is pestered by faggots like you.
A.M.D.G y Plvs Vltra
NIGGERFAGGOT

Attached: 1621251677067.jpg (505x803, 53.78K)

Basically everything you said in your post you could claim about Christianity. It's basically just generic atheist "sky daddy" rhetoric.

>no scientific progresses and even degradation
Nope.
With islam you will lose race and Chinese genetically modified cyborg supermen would piss on your corpse.

Not really. There's a bunch of stuff very specific to Islam that makes it satisfy a need for extended childhood.
>God is explicitly the only one to supplicate to, like for a child his parents' approval is everything
>God is explicitly the only and a sure provider for Muslims, mirroring how a child is guaranteed provision from his parents
>In Islam parents have absolute command over their children, in extreme interpretations are even allowed to kill them, mirroring relation with God
>God's revelation is the only source of morality, with reason being a distant second = all morality is external, not internalized like in an adult
>God personally wills every single thing that happens, absolving his children of responsibility

It is funny to me how Spain today is.... in the situation it is in- and then suddenly some vox types want to hold up the cross. I don't even want to say Spain isn't Catholic. Catholicism itself is... nothing like what it was once. The pope himself is being a homosexual activist. And- I'm not lying- if you watch the mouthy buddha pizzagate videos, you can see that the pope himself is mixed in with the pizzagate type stuff. And then I mean.... how religious is Spain? Modern Spain is about radical feminism, not Catholicism. You had to post a picture of some guy in medieval times. The people pictured in OP are alive today if they haven't died in combat. You're going to charge at me in the name of a Spain that hasn't existed since right after Franco died?

in which Muslim country have they "lost race"? also, science is compatible with Islam. but the cult of science worship that we see today I think it is not compatible with Islam... those "I heckin LOVE science"... okay those people I think are not

in long term islam ended being all mutts+inbreeding

>God is explicitly the only one to supplicate to, like for a child his parents' approval is everything
It's called monotheism.

Mutts? Race-mixing? Says the South American. Is Brazil a Muslim country? As for inbred... well there are people who practice cousin marriage. It's optional whether you want to do it or not.

Its not faggot sandnigger. Its like saying orthodox Judaism is based. Only an absolute moral-less retard would need to follow a strict religion in order to keep their society under control. The reason why Islam is so strict is because if it wasn't around all the sand niggers would start chimping out and raping everything

The state does not represent the people. Do not confuse these two things. Even at the lowest of the low, any European country or peoples were, are and will be a hundred, hell, a thousand times superior to any mudslime country or "people".
You're not human, you're simply a bipedal monkey.

Attached: 1620135311079.jpg (212x237, 10.38K)

and Argentina like Spain is another one of those feminist hellholes. it's like there's stockholm syndrome. we have here the formula for how to free you from having women ruling over you, it gets actual results unlike pretending you're a 1930's German.... but then you rabidly defend your chains..... you get to stay having women rule you but you get to you raise your middle finger to me?? the raised middle finger does nothing to me but meanwhile your feminazi cucked oppression gets worse and worse. they're getting ready to cut off the genitals of your male children and you foam at the mouth at what is a practical way out.

the people? you don't fool me. Spain is a feminazi hellhole run by degenerates and that is not only on the state but also the social level.

as soon we expelled you with the jews from spain, our golden age started, it was necesary for other non muslims empires to stop the global conquest of spain.
the femenine spain you talk about is a very recent thing, non comparable to your 1000 years of inbreeding. this is facts, not opinions.

ah, so you can.... supposedly have morals without religion. where have I heard that before? A Muslim shows up and suddenly Any Forums anons want to fedora-post

how the fuck you combine mutts with inbreeding, i dont know, but you did it, congratz in your succes

The Soviet Union also had what could be seen as its "golden age". but the USSR was built on a wrong foundation and so was the Spanish empire unless somehow Pope Francis, "the anal pope" is truly the representative of God

Face it, Argentina user. The Chadiban are more based than your cuckservative Agustin Laje will ever be.

>in which Muslim country have they "lost race"?
In the Ottoman empire. It won and won and won against euro. Until Europe rolled out railroads, smokeless powder, breach loaded canons and TNT. Ottoman empire that essentially froze in 15th century just folded. Literally Civilization game when you walk your legions into tanks lel.

>fedora posting
we always mocked sweden lodnon and france about being turned on muslims, it was an insult, not compliment.
but we still believe they all these europeans nations deserve that fate, for now.
i can take your approach about females because is based. But in general, your nations are currently a joke. you exist because chriscucks and jews stopped your genocide, for reasons. now your duty is to build a nice battleground for our mercenarys and military industrial complex to play around.

Attached: 1641745698140.jpg (621x615, 154.01K)