Hypothetically, could more volunteers turn the tables of the war?

Pic

Attached: 19F60F87-AAD5-48C9-A7CE-B820D65B1E63.png (750x1334, 240.73K)

Are there any fellow trans on here that have signed up for the Ukraine legion? My plane leaves tomorrow, but I'm very anxious. How have the people been there towards respecting your pronouns?

>russia is bombing enemy barracks to discourage foreign enlistment

Yes. More redditors can definitely save Ukraine but they gotta make it in time. Redditors, you should hurry

Probably, so far as i can tell the people that signed up have done far more damage then even a battalion of trained spies could've done.

What can we do to have more Ukrainian volunteers
The people of Ukraine are in need of hero’s

>Ha ha the Ukraine is winning! Fuck Russia!
Also
>Oh my God! Ukraine needs as many volenteers as possible
Does anyone else find this a bit odd?

Unironically sounds like a Russian trap
Maybe MAYBE some huge amount of combat capable volunteers could have helped if they were there week 1 but now? Russian troops may be incompetent, but a “huge surge of volunteers” is likely noticable by satellite and its now almost week 5
I really trust “Some-ad-8269” guys, I’m sure this individual knows how to win a war

Yes, why else would vatniks spend all day here spamming their fan fiction about killing redditors? The point is to try and stop any additional reinforcements by any means necessary, by posting garbage like this .
They’re petrified of the /k/ psychopath that can take out dozens of Slavs armed with only a nugget, a .45, and enough amphetamines and hentai to last the trip.

Attached: 0AEA6746-AA17-4075-8976-01908F185D81.png (3000x3160, 1.52M)

Turn the tide?

Attached: 1648224816719-1.png (887x600, 306.51K)

Yes but not to Ukraine's benefit as the volunteers can't stop virtue signaling on social media from their barracks and giving away their location

Just got back. There is a huge shortage of diversity officers right now. It would be a good job. Plus they give you blue and yellow dilators free and have a SRS clinic setup in every unit. Everyone respects your pronouns because its a court martialable offense not to. Dont worry about the war, there are plenty of jobs such as clothing designers, organic farmers, vegan baristas available. Plus they give you like 400 Ukrainain per month.

Talked to one armed guy. He said me and the other non binary folk will hang later. Seems really excited about it. I am glad they are so accepting

yes. heading out in a week.

do you know if there will be safe places to dilate?

Attached: volunteermeatgrinder.gif (420x361, 3.21M)

They need an heroes

pretty comical, there were two newspaper articles here in the NL when the war started of two idiot dutch army (some 36 year old retard with a 3 year old daughter and a 40 year old roastie) vets going to jewkraine to virtue signal, and a month later there were two articles of them returning and bitching about being used as cannon fodder. if anyone is to blame for intimidating volunteers its the hohols. also redditors deserve death.

Attached: 1548715640773.jpg (343x481, 38.91K)

Vets just happen to be the most threatening group of people against globohomo, HMMMMM

like I would trust some CIA faggot about anything.
Hes blaming shit the CIA has done on Russia
no sources
complete globohomo bull shit

Ok, now provide your sources that CIA did it.

If Ukraina adopts the human wave tactics of Russia sure! Za rodinu! Za Putina! URA!!