Thoughts on ‘the science’ concluding brain damage turns you into an atheist

Thoughts on ‘the science’ concluding brain damage turns you into an atheist

Attached: C44C6E4A-45B4-4740-94F9-3ED9C5C5DB26.jpg (750x851, 156.37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/3cRHkREZy4kc/
youtu.be/LQucESRF3Sg?t=6829
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I don’t trust the science

I don’t trust the experts

thoughts come from elsewhere. They arent generated by the brain, they are received in the brain like a radio

Modern and ancient religions are low iq, atheism is midwit tier, deism, dimensionalism, spiritualism are high iq. If you can't postulate higher dimensions and understand that what you can consider "god" is of the highest dimension and likely doesnt even acknowledge your existence there's nothing i can do to help you

What do you mean by dimensionalism? Like the multiverse theory or that we’re 3D lifeforms who exist in a 2D realm etc etc

We are 3d creatures and thus can control the height, length, and width of objects. This is all we can perceive. 5th dimensional creatures can manipulate tessaracts and time as well as previously mentioned features. And so on and so forth.

Are the 5D beings what you would consider God(s)?

Cool link

threadly reminder this same machine can be used to induce religious experience in the subject and thats how it will be used in the future. thank you

>deism, dimensionalism, spiritualism are high iq
Because that's what "you are"
>today subjective and nebulous terms are high IQ
You are a tool

No, there's higher dimensions

Prove it

>damage to the brain makes you liberal

So niggers only receive short wavelength transmissions with their curly little hairs?
Explains why they have no sense of forward thinking.

>short wavelength
technically long wavelength, less information density, lots of slip and fall lawyer commercials.

>abstract thinking is high iq
Yes
It's a belief system, there's nothing to prove

>>abstract thinking is high iq
>Yes
You mean the shit you make up
>unicorns are high IQ thinking
Retard
>It's a belief system, there's nothing to prov
Sure you're welcome to beleive in whatever you like

Black holes

FunVaxx

This is what they did to you jabbies. Took your ability to believe in God away and added you to the cattle for good.
bitchute.com/video/3cRHkREZy4kc/
It's dubbed the " FUN VAX" because it is a VAXX against religious fundamentalism. (PS. It's not bill gates in this vid you smooth brained jabbies).

Attached: 1615501355893.jpg (800x965, 143.57K)

What dimension is a black hole exactly?

A unicorn is not an abstract concept, it's a definitive mythological creature with endless lore and examples. A creature that inhabits a plane beyond our comprehension and likely lacks a definitive form is abstract. You really don't get it

Fun fact about this image. The cloud God sits on is the exact shape of the brain, with the clouds forming different sectors of the brain all accurately depicted.
The church didn't realize it at the time but it was painted the way on purpose

Well how bout that

>A unicorn is not an abstract concept, it's a definitive mythological creature with endless lore and examples.
Do unicorns exist in reality? No then it's abstract
>A creature that inhabits a plane beyond our comprehension and likely lacks a definitive form is abstract.
Congrats you just described a unicorn
>You really don't get it
I do, it's based on your subjective interpretation. So what you mean to say is
>you really don't get my personal take on this subjective topic
Fixed that for ya

in a few couple of months:

>scientist reduce common sense, and ability to question things that dont coincide with facts in this new concentrated solution
>new covid variant and vaccine available

Attached: 8a2718972544662d5a15ca08d9a56a08.500x500x1.jpg (500x500, 27.77K)

Checked. Me either. The experts can fuck right off.

Attached: 1642476314500.jpg (640x360, 36.42K)

These fuckers are playing with nature and taunting God. They are going to pay.

They can also play with girl's minds to "stimulate them" however the torturer wishes.

youtu.be/LQucESRF3Sg?t=6829

4th? Not sure but it warps matter and time hence the proof that other dimensions exist. I'm sure quantum entanglement is proof as well

>4th? Not sure
Exactly

Brain damage makes one an atheist.
Noted.

Science is just another cult and will be viewed as such in history, similar to how modern people view ancient religions as nonsense.
Many people seem to forget history and they are doomed to repeat it. No matter how "enlightened" humanity becomes the normies cant quite seem to grasp that those in power dont always have your best interests in mind.
Its all the same people, just a different label on shit. They realized normies dont fall for sky gods anymore so they hijacked terminology for academics to trick midwits into taking their death serums or dehumanizing people through botched tranny surgeries.