Russia invades a country

>Russia invades a country
>Any Forums approves

>USA invades a country
>Any Forums disapproves

Why the difference?

Attached: 1583272240328.jpg (1582x2048, 354.06K)

both irrelevant jew wars

whether jews are getting fucked or doing the fucking.

It's almost as if not all wars are declared for the same reason.

Attached: 1646767833568.jpg (486x880, 54.83K)

>Why the difference?
America is evil

why is this spain roast obsessed with this board? is it beacause she knows that she is hit the wall? I know, I like to believe, she knows, we know, it is so.

never realized neeko had tranny hips lol

The evil US traveled around the planet to destroy Israel’s rivals. Russia is trying to keep the evil US out of Ukraine.

Ukraine deserves it

>Why the difference?

because globo homo

1 calls himself world police and acts like "the greatest nation" while the other one just tries to not get overwhelmed by the world polices influence.

Go figure. USA is the most devilish country in existance. Nothing can and will EVER change my mind. I even activily spread hate propaganda via rl and online just because i hate you guys so much.

Attached: 1647952902074.jpg (680x646, 106.37K)

>Why the difference?
globohomo

Attached: 1647571834779.png (1458x811, 958.59K)

Dios mio!

history and context. imagine if Mexico was being used as a giant military base for Russia, imagine if their president was removed in a coup and replaced by one loyal to Russia. Then we invaded. WAY more understanding then us with Iraq.

I'm against this war completely, it's Nationalists of European stock killing each other, but I get where Russia is coming from.

America invades self controlled countries to establish dominance in them.
Russia invades American puppet-state

Austria-Hungary/Germany killed more white people than the us ever will. Mad?

most Any Forums fucks are anti-establishment. They don't care about civil wars in Africa or the shit in Malaysia either. But Putin lines up with their anti-globohomo narrative they have been conditioned to. Always makes me laugh seeing lefties (not talking about pol now) conflicted because they've heard so much America bad that they almost want to whataboutism defend the shit Putinig is doing.

Attached: 1648163360058.jpg (1617x984, 560.34K)

She's fat now

*American Puppet State that's right on their border

list of US invasions/miiltary actions

iraq
libya
kosovo
afghanistan

which one of these were justified in your mind

>iraq didn't have WMD,

>no one opposed US action in afghanistan

>NATO had no business in kosovo

>Nobody thinks Libya was justified, America didn't even try to give a justification for that shit

america's military actions are usually justified by some bullshit about freedom and democracy to hide over the fact that they are just destroying nations for economic and strategic advantages

I want to invade her booba if you know what i mean

Attached: 1647736317218.jpg (828x828, 97.04K)

I'd say, the UK was the most devilish country in existence.
The US was a much softer world leader.

Probably because Any Forums lost the psyop and has turned against their own country, countrymen, and self interest chasing weird arg internet conspiracies.

Attached: 86d.jpg (793x444, 70.15K)