New ADL drop

>Those Nazis are actually okay.. it's the Globalists Nazis and they don't attack Jews.

Framing attempt:
>Yes, uhm okay.. there are literal Neo-Nazis (*and biolabs) yes, but please, it's just as there are any in the U.S. EU and most of them are at Putler's basement! Goyim, listen!

Reality:
>Dissect their gaslighting in western societies in which everyone is a Nazi™ who stands right of Stalin, and thanks to an inflationary but intentional usage of this term, and poof.. you are left with an absolutely marginal remnant of insignificant IQ80 retards worldwide. And even this rest is mainly consistent of Soccer-Hools and some fuckin larpers via music culture and shit.

>Not the fuckn 90s anymore
We are just like the Ukraiine and thats why they need to fake hatecrimes here in Germany, EU and the US.

So, the Jews are now gaslighting NPCs and Zoomers, that we are just like the Ukraine.
>We have Nazis™ too, man...

>Ukraine
No other country worldwide has officially and with benevolence of the state, the globalists, elites, NATO, EU, the Media, BigTech and even Israel a fuckin entire Nazi-Battalion, which openly uses Nazi Symbolism, larping its ideology and serves officially as an integrated part of the Ukrainian National Guard.

A battalion which is known playing a significant role in the 2014 western backed coop against the legit elected, but pro-russian friendly President, the massacres of Maidan and Donbass and other crimes against humanity. The globalist's asset which is used as ISIS or Antifa. But i guess since they lack commie retards and muslims, they sponsored and created the jewish-friendly Globalist Nazis.

Yes Jew, its identical. Just like us.

Attached: ADL_TheseNazisAreOkay.png (1349x1078, 143.24K)

>words words words

Shut up moron

>words words words
>5 second attention span zoomer detected.
get your booster update flappy tit.

>Message from the RUSSIAN EXTERNAL INTELLIGENCE HEADQUARTERS from the KREMLIN:
Dear OP. After careful deliberation within the russian external intelligence, it has been decided that your asshole is due a denazification process.
Please await further instructions on how to proceed

Nazis were always a jewish creation.

Jew Shill

>History Revision
i know. But normies don't. and now we can use it to our advantage..

>Nazis were always a jewish creation.
This.

Attached: 1638752267122.png (800x1000, 549.33K)

Only fags are explicitly pro right today. Multiracial anti-semitism is the future

normies dont know anything, will never know anything and they will never become any smarter about anything even if the lies are blowing up directly in their faces as we have seen with covid.
the cattle nigger is willing to play along with everything. doesnt matter if he marches with nazis, commies or whatever. the cattle nigger will do everything he is told and believe everything he is told.
they arent real people.

i fuckin bet that Soros created and funded these Globalist Nazi Larpers.

Attached: 1505390378867.png (582x325, 80.89K)

its funded by wallstreet peerage kikes like every other "movement".
they bankrolled them all.

What's the most efficient way to profit from the niggercattle?

making donations scams for *insert current thing*

ooooohhhh noes guys the fricking jewerinos siding with the frickin azov nazistorinos! that must mean the fricking russarinos are in the right and fighting the good fight against the fricking jewerino interest.

i love their spastics how its already enough to frame someone as Nazi™ for holding the own countries flag. And how they use provocateurs to stage pictures with ONE somewhat or literal nazi flag in protests to frame the whole protest as "Nazi" and "Racist"

But this shit is okay? I wonder what zoomers think or how they dissonate from facts and truth.

they dont, thats what makes them nigger cattle.

Attached: its_called_loxism.png (5160x2020, 1.45M)

>they dont, thats what makes them nigger cattle
i agree.. but they walk straight, eat and shit, breed.. even fuckin animals can deduct and differ, analyze and adapt. At this point i am really scared of NPCs and the upcoming events. They will applaud when GESTAPO is coming for me, because i've posted a mean meme or somethin.
>hate intensifies

Attached: 2jdnlt2lscm81.jpg (1440x1374, 232.89K)

I've been off pol since Ukraine started.. what does pol's natsocs say about these faggots? Are they siding?

Attached: TRUTH - END OF STORY.jpg (2135x1005, 487.27K)

these leftist pos lie so much, if the azog logo would not be littered with literal nazi insignia by now they would have twisted them into the cleanest democrats ever

That Ukraine sounds pretty based ngl

Sounds legit.

>They will applaud when GESTAPO is coming for me
as long as the TV assures them that its safer and better that way they will support it.
with propaganda jews can form and mold the nigger cattle however they need them.
they could even start WW3 and all the cattle niggers that were against nationalism and waving flags would be marching to death for that flag and do whatever they are told.

the only thing you can do to protect yourself is observe the NPCs, the propaganda they are exposed to and then fuck off to far away as possible before shit hits the fan.

i'm observing this too. Degenerated normie platforms like twatter and 9gag etc are openly pushing for war. Its insane. Thousands of upvotes for war is peak zoomer degeneracy. Do they think they would survive? Even a small scaled nuke war would kill most of the chads in the aftermath of globally trashed infrastructure.

>before shit hits the fan.
definitely. But where too? I wouldn't even trust Russia when it comes to the Great Reset faggotry.

Attached: NUe5LM04QZ5R.png (293x547, 206.16K)

Thanks to Russia for losing an embarrassing work to hide that market crash. Now my stocks go brrrrrrr