Stop

Just stop with the pathetic shilling.

Attached: 1647710349645.png (547x719, 75.42K)

Even the neo-nazi movement is useful for them.

Romanians are banned from making threads AGAIN.

FUCK RUSSIA NIGGERPIG MOD

Attached: 1647088471378.jpg (938x541, 85.34K)

Jews hate russia.
Ukrainian nationalists hate russia.
You don't need to invent some 5-d secret plot bullshit to understand why they are on the same side here. If Russia were not in the picture these two groups would be antagonistic to each other.

Any Forums always has always been a pro-Azov board. This might come as a surprise to you as you weren't around during the original happening threads back in 2014. It's okay. Just lurk more.

/po/ has always been contrarian and was never on the side of the US funded coup de etat in Ukraine

But support the Russian-funded and enacted coups of Crimea and eastern Ukraine? Seems sus

No lol death to Russia

>The real fascists weren’t the fighters of the AZOV Regiment, but the Russian leadership and the Russian military, who had the audacity to call the war in Ukraine a “special denazification operation”. The truth was told by Winston Churchill: the fascists of the future will call themselves anti-fascists. That's exactly how it happened.

Attached: Azog.jpg (445x189, 49.54K)

>Any Forums always has always been a pro-Azov board
You’re full of shit faggot

Really, nigger? If I were any sort of "nationalist," I would be more concerned with homosexual drug addict jews directly over me than hating my neighbor for speaking a slightly different language.

Attached: 1646599868619.jpg (750x920, 98.58K)

Yep. Eat shit and cry about it.

I have a question: If these guys are really a paramilitary nazi organization, why are they taking orders for a jew and putting their life on the line to protect his government? Why haven't their used their might to instead overthrow said government?

Hot take right there.

Because they are enabled by said government.

Attached: obama soros svoboda.png (625x800, 477.46K)

Really activates the almonds

Attached: 373A82DB-AC20-4A2B-8CA3-A01FA5B0EA19.png (594x752, 437.41K)

Where's the shit? I personally know multiple who went and joined. What the fuck are you dumdums talking about?

Kek

Attached: Russschils in action.png (2542x4534, 1.61M)

russia should just nuke zonker and his azov cunts out of existence

Strange times when glowniggers openly admit to being glowniggers.

>I'm a shill for being aware that Azog is just a proxy front for jewish supremacy in Ukraine
ok

You still haven't answered my question.

Does it upset you that all your plans amounted to was shitposting in a futile attempt to convince a bunch of pasty incels on a Himalayan yak milking imageboard to support your obvious glownigger op?

Attached: 6ee.jpg (600x600, 54.57K)

>What the fuck are you dumdums talking about?
>Jewish funded
>Allows Jews to join
>To fight for a Jewish government
>helmed by a Jewish president
>That promotes Jewish interests
Your heckin based Jewish neo Nazis are to real Nazis what your neo vagina is to an actual vagina. Embarrassing and convincing to no one.

Attached: AD1749D4-1BA4-40A5-9195-F3E572193989.jpg (542x1024, 82.55K)

You.
Just.
Did.
>but now
NOW you have to explain your transgoy hate and why you are transphobic toward the ex-jewish transgoy community, who have their foreskins surgically restored.
Why are you such a racis?
Why is Any Forums like this toward these fine people?

Attached: TRANSGOY.jpg (369x668, 44.88K)

Are you seriously going to pretend that a certain group that was very active on this board and elsewhere did not attend camps run by Azov? You can spout all the memes you want in your reply but you either don't know or are just straight-up lying. It's pointless either way.

I FUCKING SAID THEY ARE JOOZ WHY ARE YOU STILL SUPPORTING THEM INSTEAD OF PUTIN WHO IS LITERALLY KILLING WHITES

Attached: GRRRRR.png (600x903, 247K)

kek