I've stopped Anime

I've stopped playing vidya
I've stopped fapping
I've stopped eating processed trash
I increase exercise load on a daily basis, despite the pain
I study most of the time
I only browse Any Forums once a day

It's been nearly 3 months since I decided to take this determination and words cannot begin describe the insane constant sadness I'm experiencing. Will it ever stop? Will my brain structure ever change? Will I ever overwrite a lifetime of shit habits? Can I ever become a normie and enjoy simple shit like talking about whatever? Or will I be an old man trapped in a young body until the body catches up with the mind?

I want to die.

Attached: imagen_2022-03-25_174748.png (600x600, 424.21K)

you live in (S)pain

Truth

Try opiates

Yeah, I'm gonna exchange a bunch of bad habits for worse ones. Really mate

take vitamin b1 in addition to staples

Consider meds if you wanna be a normie, there is no none medicated return to npc

What do you mean by "staples"? It's not self evident

I’d suggest psychedelic experiences.
LSD or salvia, mushrooms if your a puss.
Salvia Changed my life, maybe broke me but no regrets.

I hope you're wrong...

Well you are the one falling for Any Forums memes lmao

Embrace the hedonism-pill

Do a flip you sad faggot.

hedonism only leads to being a bottom feeding self righteous fat fuck or a tranny, like most retards posting here

Work? A girl? Buy a trail bicycle and hit bike parks, or a Enduro 250 cc, make Jiu-Jitsu, listen music, drink some beer on Fridays, go to your friends have bbq, if you don't have God nothing will make you happy in the sense of no Mather what God is your North. Empty things of life are that.

Wrong, you are depriving yourself of dopamine, no wonder you feel sad you genius lol

get a hobby that isn't just working out, learn how to cook. grow something, fill your day with learning new things you actually enjoy. and if you want to play a video game go for it, just dont play it for 8 hours straight.

>Work?
I study a uni degree
>Girl?
Mate, the whole point of this is to be a normie so that, maybe, some day, I will give a fuck enough to connect to anyone. Most of my interactions with people are surface level. I feel like a sociopath. I act like a normie but I hate them on the inside.
>drink beer
I'll never indulge in alcohol
>sports
I already do plenty of that

Life feels empty

Take risks. It sounds like you're stuck in "cocoon mode" where you feel like you need to Get Better™, but don't realize that that isn't the goal in itself, it's doing all those things in order to be prepared to go out into the world. Being a jacked, well-read NEET ascetic is depressing and unfulfilling for most people, the point is getting yourself ready to go and Do Things

And that is a good thing. Your brain isn't evolved to be constantly riddled with dopamine rushes. This is one of the great downsides of modern society. Having everything you want too readily availeable.

Mate if I start playing games I can't stop until the end of the day or until I feel like I've finished something in the game. I've some serious issues with vidya. When I was younger I once spent 36 hours playing WoW, without eating or drinking anything.

I stopped all this type of shit in 2015 and my life has only got shit and worse lol

You probably have OCD, check out a psychologist.

I'm not a Neet. I'm actually going to university. Chem engineering. It's actually a struggle, cause I left school early and never actually got a base of mathematics or chemistry. I just entered uni through testing, taught myself for the entry exams.

I stopped it like 8 months ago and no improvements so far. But I noticed that sleeping and waking up early makes me feel better.

>I've shed the luxury of all my personal joys
>Why am I not happy
Idk Einstein

psychology is a meme

Acquire gf then. Do something you're afraid of, not just something that's hard

seems like you're on about #8

Attached: 1583716545197.jpg (1133x1766, 1.96M)

you sound like you need to learn how to not care that time is passing and you didn't actually do allot during the day. i would say take a long 3 hour walk. whenever you like and sit around looking at stuff its what i do. it'll calm ya. it did for me.

Despite risking sounding like a condescending prick, I honestly am not afraid of anything. I feel empty inside. I'd be the perfect school shooter, if I lived in 'merica.