What is the final endgame of the tranny agenda...

What is the final endgame of the tranny agenda? What does making a mockery of society and legitimizing it through politics accomplish? We're just going to end up with a generation of kids who are both physically and mentally destroyed by believing they change nature

Attached: 1647866627556.jpg (1052x876, 198.82K)

rootless, genderless, identitiless people are easier to control. they have no foundation so are more suseptible to the fear/trauma based mind control

The endgame is that this finally summons the demon lord.

Women literally voted to have men take away their rights and give them to other men in the name of "women's" rights.

Attached: sink.jpg (341x600, 35.68K)

That does make sense, everyone who supports trans is also boosted with a deep love for the ukraine

its kind of like a eugenics program but worldwide and across the entire West

the whites who remain after all is said and done, will execute niggers and lefty tranny traitors without a 2nd thought, because you cant just force this much subhuman shit on people and live

feminists should be up in arms because that photo is literally patriarchy. biological males who did not find their own identity sufficient decided to co-opt that of another group, biological females. they will never be the opposite sex. that is not how sex as defined by gamete size and structure works. but society is close to accepting them as something they are not. what we are seeing in those photos is the final manifestation of patriarchy

Trannies in sports is fantastic, since it makes women seethe in secret. I honestly think Lia is doing this on purpose.

I think it's funny how pretending to be transracial is still taboo because of this, but transsexual is not despite the same crowd claiming women are also oppressed

>endgame
>implying foresight is involved
Psychopaths cannot predict the future or consequences of their actions. Hence why they do stupid shit that ends up getting them killed eventually, when they could just be nice and reasonable.

It is a classic brainwashing technique to force people to profess something they formerly knew to be untrue. Once they get us to believe this they can force basically anything.

It's harder to organize if you don't relate to others. Think about it like this, unions are not formed by a guy at work saying "hey let's form a union, here's some paperwork to read", they're formed by workers having a beer after work and discussing random things and eventually work. Amazon noticed this and pushed diversity when they realized unions were less likely to happen when working with diverse groups. Who the hell wants to get a beer after work if half of them are on psych meds and think they are a different gender and whatever else. And it's not just that issue but any issue that divides people, half the people wearing masks, half yelling about some eastern European country, half adamant about some other fringe issue, etc, etc. Divide and conquer is the oldest strategy there is because it works.

Honestly this. It's basically like a helicopter mother enabling and covering for her obviously deranged son instead of getting him help, but on a much bigger level

>We're just going to end up with a generation of kids who are both physically and mentally destroyed
Tearing apart gentile culture has been the jews main objective for a long time. This is just another prong of their attack.

>the final patriarchy is men taking over feminism
kek

This issue has fractured the feminist camp which is why they are unable to launch an effective defence.

it's literally the "idiots in good company" saying from Any Forums applied to real life. except people aren't pretending to be idiots, they're basically forced to.

80% of the time mom was a driving force. Disappointed she didn't have a daughter so she treated her son like shit to the point he decided to become a she so he could win his mother's affection

It's not happening
It's not that bad
It's your fault
You deserved it

Just this cycling over and over, they are abusers, this is how abusers think.

>What does making a mockery of society and legitimizing it through politics accomplish? We're just going to end up with a generation of kids who are both physically and mentally destroyed by believing they change nature

One answered one's own question, but probably has too little belief that there are them whom wish for this to happen as to destroy the national masses. Also, mad women want this because they believe the destruction will lead to some apotheosis where they will finally be God and the children will be perfect.

Tranny agenda is the about the downfall of feminazism and "w*men's rights"

Letting men beat women in public is the greatest thing since slavery. Beat these whores in everything and everywhere.

n many ways, both gays and trannies are a products of the psychiatry profession gone mad. Homosexuality was recognized by all cultures as a disgusting aberration until Western psychologists voted to delist it as an illness in 1973. Similarly, trannyism was literally invented by psychiatrists. Were there men who crossdressed before psychiatry? Sure, but social pressures forced them to keep it hidden, not parade it about as part of their "identity".
These are but 2 of the major harms the psychiatric profession has brought to society.

The women were only feminazi militants because Jews golem'd them into being so, they don't actually think for themselves, women are like hivemind compute units, they need a hive to think.

I like Any Forums, but it annoys me sometimes too and I have to quit using it for a while and fuck all you faggots. Men don't hivemind very well, and in fact Any Forums is the opposite of a hivemind, it is more like Chaos Undivided than a hivemind or AI cluster.

yeah its more like a brainstorming session that never ends and moves on to the part where you do something

I can understand wanting masses to be dumbed down and compliant, but masses still need to be sane and capable enough to perform the basic functions of jobs in a society. You can have them gullible and stupid, but not mentally ill and susceptible to even the most obvious gaslighting

The older shrinks working today were trained that homosexuality and transgenderism (formerly transvestism) were under the same umbrella as paraphilias, which also contain pedophiles and fetishists

I would argue transgenderism is just a flavor of fixed delusion disorder, whose false beliefs are never supposed to be validated, but you already knew that

This. Its literally what commies need to do in order to overthrow society and has been stated before. Stateless people with no identity. Trudeau crushed the protest in canada where nationalism was on the rise. Their symbol was the canadian flag.

It's just because transblack was always a joke, they want to have serious transblacks one day in the mainstream mindwashing but they need to feel Kangz to be eternally superior to whitebois first.

I remember what life was like before the gays succeeded.
Everyone was straight, literally everyone.
Look around now: gay majority. They made everyone gay.
You? Gay. Your parents? Half-Gay. Your friends? You don't have any. Me? Used to be completely hetero now it's hard to keep a cock out of my mouth.
Soon they'll make the other half trans.

We need to stop this, because those who don't learn from history are doomed to become gay

Obviously they want a massive population die off. They think there are too many of us.