Ally with a country full of extremely wealthy companies that will sock your cock if you let them invest in your country

>ally with a country full of extremely wealthy companies that will sock your cock if you let them invest in your country
>gives you a ton of autonomy to use the fruits of your country's labor as you please
>only asks for military bases
>and you have to accept gays and trannies
>friends with great satan
OR
>ally with someone that eventually plans to annex you
>extremely poor and doesn't have much capital to invest into your country
>Country is ruled by a kleptocratic regime that embezzles so much money that nothing gets done
>all of the tax money goes to yachts and expensive getaway homes in switzerland
>but hey at least it isn't da joos doing it!
>no gays and trannies
wow, very hard decision

Attached: 1648157824367.jpg (748x499, 61.1K)

Surrender to Globohomo is best option.
Any Forums is not always right

Well Russia allied with the US in the 90s and its economy defaulted because the latter decided to suck the former dry rather than "socking the cock". Why would it be any different with Ukraine?

This, I agree 100% with you
Not to mention with Russia not only you will become shithole and get annexed, but there's sill plenty of immigrants and faggots there. Not to mention, Russia is only country with national tradition of sucking cock lmao

Because baltics escaped poverty ridden shithole like russia and both Lithuania and Estonia nowadays are as rich as Spain?
Meanwhile Russia, Ukraine and Belarus are one of the poorest countries in Europe. (Yes yes, I know russians are mongoloid rapebabies, but my point still stands)

Attached: gdp per capita.jpg (2469x2520, 800.72K)

Agreed. There are degenerates worse than gays and trannies and they are called pedos. They are the most dangerous and vile kind of degenerate and they always operate in secret. Because if the pedos ever came out in open, people will always try and kill them no matter how much globohomo propaganda they push.

I dont really care about gays and trannies. let them fuck each other in the ass. Doesn't bother me as long as they are not trying to rape me

>Agreed. There are degenerates worse than gays and trannies and they are called pedos. They are the most dangerous and vile kind of degenerate and they always operate in secret. Because if the pedos ever came out in open, people will always try and kill them no matter how much globohomo propaganda they push.
Funnily enough, a lot of russian oligarchs are pedo's
But I agree with you, if it doesn't hurt you directly, live and let other live.

>no gays and trannies
indeed, still an easy choice.
also its enough for me that JOOS LOOZ

you're literally a cuck lmao

>countries not infested with globohomo want globohomo
shill somewhere else, this is a really weak line of attack and youre only wasting your own time.

>countries not infested with globohomo want globohomo
Nigga, seriously?

Attached: eisena-uz-juodaodziu-teises-vilniuje-5eda6a1246a1c.jpg (482x335, 88.48K)

>recently legalized homosexuality.
>feminism is mushrooming out of control.
>Divorces and stronk independent wamen growing by the day
>Just the other day invented a new crime called marital rape to further attack married men
>now buying more and more weapons from Israel
No globohomo.

m8, how is any of that Globohomo?
Homosexuality was legal here since 1600s, only banned when we were occupied by Russia and Soviet union, feminism is in our culture - woman always had equal rights to men due to our pagan roots, and Israel is our ally as a western country, so it's only natural (at least for India, for Lithuania, we have deeper roots due to Litvaks)

Is Indian society that conservative?

>WAS Indian society that conservative?
Yes. Not any more tho.
I see more and more women drinking, smoking everyday

>I see more and more women drinking, smoking everyday
???
They couldn't drink or smoke before?
Sorry, it's just really incomprehensible to me, since we never had it like this. In our mind, it's literally Muslim sharia -tier behavior (no offence).

for example, if you want to know how globohomo looks like
Right now, at Lithuanian parliament, there is laws voted for
>Decriminalization of drugs
>Gay partnership (marriage, but worded differently due to our constitution)
>Dual citizenship

also, right for trannies to change their gender with free healthcare, and acknowledgment of them in legal sense is exists with constitutional court decision since 2002 lmao

>They couldn't drink or smoke before?
They could most women were not liberal and 'liberated' enough to want to do that.They behaved like normal women and stayed away from that
These days Indian women just copy Western culture.

>phobic
I never understood this. Why do people who get made fun of insist that the people making fun of them are somehow actually scared? Pretty sure that if they were scared they wouldn't be making fun of you.

I dont know much about trannies in India but we have had a culture of tolerance for unisex people

Very strange, I knew about castes in India, but never thought you're that conservative.
Why is that? Didn't you have a movement for freedom in middle of 20th century? We were always liberal democracy (IIRC, among with Poles, first semi-democracy in Europe), only russians fucked it up with their occupations (along with making us poor as shit, still we were richest region in russia lmao)

India always has been an isolated conservative country. Only the elite had exposure to outside cultural influences upto now. These days with the internet and everything even middle class indians pick up every degenerate trend that originates elsewhere on the planet. Not that I care anymore except for the drugs and driving while intoxicated

>and you have to accept gays and trannies
you dont even have to do that
US isnt sperging out on poles for being conservative

It's not like Poland hates them or restricts their rights in any way, outside of granting them free sex changes or marriage anyways (unlike we plan to do)

Attached: retarded_Putin_1648226254721.png (617x1081, 345.71K)