Why has this lil leprechaun defamed the dalia lama?

Pic related is the Irish dog from Ohio that has turned the daily stormer into a 24hr, unwanted propaganda machine for Beijing (aka lil yellow bastards).

Of course the Irish nigger has an affinity with the chinx because in chink land he's finally average height.

Why does Andrew Anglin continually lie about Tibet, the Dalai Lama? Is it because the Dalai Lama said in 2016: "Europe belongs to Europeans"...?

Any DS reader knows that AA has been a long term, public nigger worshipper. He plays this off as 'ebonics translator'.

Attached: images (1).jpg (299x168, 5.89K)

Now I have your attention:
Andrew Anglin defamation of dalai lama, in summary; He claims that the Dalai Lama was a major part in alleged canabilism discovered by chinx when they invaded Tibet (unprovoked in 1959).

The truth:
If any canabilism occurred in Tibet it was perpetrated by a chink troops themselves (famines due to collectivized chink farms or xeno canabilism) or possibly the handful of CIA rebels parachuted into Tibet.

Dalai Lama was deputy secretary of the CCP from 1952 to 1959... Why did chinx elevate a canabil to the 2nd most important chink political position?

Btw this thread is restricted to ((('white' men))) of good character.
So, none of these can post:
>no Anglin dikkk riders
>no chink or (((putin))) shills
>no trannies or jannies
>no nogs or pakis/jeets

I had to do my own research, and all I found was that tibet was a theocracy.

no one gives a shit about kike anglin.

Such seething.

Attached: Screenshot_20220325-134624~2.png (720x343, 61.55K)

What changed with the Stormer? I was never into it but people keep saying it changed.

All the shit about satanic rituals actually seems more like Aghori or Tantric Bhudism. I also couldn't find anything on it, so I assume it's the kind of thing that happens to some extent in obscure religious corners of any eastern country. The fact that I couldn't find anything on Tibet tells me it isn't unique for that.

Where is the stormer now? .su went away.

He painted himself into a corner in ripping off Any Forums with a blog, then at some point he declared war on neo-nazism without really preparing to find an audience outside of Any Forums. He obviously has more insight on his end but I think he's broke for marketing reasons more than anything else.

dude he's irish? i like him even more now. i sent him money a while ago and left a note "go buy yourself a 6pack" and i really hope he did lololllo.

>Why
Why do you cunts always ask "why?" Fucking money. The chinks are giving him money. The E grifters cannot work for a living in the real world and will take money form anyone in order to avoid it.

.name

>Irish nigger.
People who are brown, black and/or yellow don't get to say that. Cause, ya know.

>he couldn't be a cannibal, there's no way!

Attached: 4372267539_f4c615217c_h.jpg (1500x996, 363.58K)

is that the guy that fucks Asian Trannies.

Anglin has many interesting analysis
Will continue to read
Don't care about jew OP

Yes the Dalai Lama is a deepstate stooge.

Attached: Capture d’écran 2022-03-25 à 18.09.06.png (1198x1372, 1.28M)

>glownigger shill thread

Attached: 1647685922538.jpg (1200x675, 522.93K)

Is that a Trump hat?

Any Forums is against the Dalai Lama as well? What a bunch of fucking idiots...

You could try reading the article. Here are the direct quotes:

The first book is “Darkness Over Tibet,” published in 1938 by Theodore Illion, features all sorts of descriptions of terrible sorcery and demonism committed by the Tibetans in a secret underground city, including cannibalism

In “With Mystics and Magicians in Tibet,” chapter 7, “Dealing with Ghosts and Demons,” she romanticizes their cannibalism

You neo-Nazi Feds are truly insufferable. You can't even find Daily Stormer online. As if you could find anything on the Dalai Lama after being a whitewashed CIA stooge for decades.

Fuck you, fuck the dalai whatever the fuck his name is and fuck bongs

You got a chapter in there, but actual quotes would help you pretend you read the book.

They're quotes from his article retard

I like him and I think he's right. Seethe.

what's his website? I tried typing daily stormer into google, but nothing relevant showed up in the search results.

Ok, I'm talking about the books you referenced, Retard.

>from Ohio
Almost certainly a kike, then.

Andrew Anglin is a glowie and he sucks weevs tiny cock on the reg

Someone has to pay for the Thai prostitutes.

eceleb shill slide thread

Find them yourself. I'm not a librarian

They're in the DS article but your dumbass doesn't know how to use Tor

dailystormer dot name