Elon Musk might actually be the Antichrist. No really

Elon Musk might actually be the Antichrist. No really.

He has crafted this brilliant public image of himself as the "relatable billionaire."
>I may be a billionaire but I'm just like you bro! We all wear T shirts to the office and work in a relaxed atmosphere. I go down and talk with the workers and love hearing their input. It's totally casual and chill!

Meanwhile, in reality, he is transhumanist scum who openly has talked about putting chips in peoples' brains.
Also, going to Mars is literally the plot of Elysium. The elites are trying to set up a post-human offworld utopia and let all the proles die on Earth.

Attached: elon musk.jpg (3840x2560, 548.38K)

There is no Antichrist and there will never be, God isn't real, and neither is the "opposite of God's son"

Yes thank you Captain Edgelord. No shit.

Big true
So musk is just another kike then? Great thread captain obvious.

God is real you kike shitstain.

Attached: 3A0E41A7-9840-4449-9765-A658DAFAE36C.jpg (828x610, 202.13K)

Oh boo hoo, is this schizo rambling supposed to convince anyone of anything?

Op is a Reddit faggot tranny.

Elon is the only mega rich white man in the spot light who doesn’t suck blm tranny leftist progressive cock and they hate him for it. All the actual scumbags get a pass because they virtue signal and bend the fucking knee.

Kill yourself tonight. No one will miss you you sad sack of shit.

JFK Jr is the main antichrist. He is alive. He faked his death. He is working in the background. JFK Jr, the main antichrist, will say the right things to look based to fool you.

Elon works for him.

Attached: 1643092241108.png (674x947, 1.26M)

Ah yes, a schizo infographic, now Im convinced

Big if true!

i think he's just severely autistic

Deus Vult. Christ is King.

Attached: 1644279473859.png (828x610, 119.98K)

The Antichrist is supposed to be a faggot and have not use for women. Musk has what, 10-15 kids by 10-15 different women? I'd say that's a definite NO!

Attached: Lilia-Stepanova.jpg (550x600, 72.92K)

It says in the bible the antichrist will perform miracles. Seeing as miracles in the biblical sense are fantasy and neither of these people have performed any miracles or talk about religion at all then neither of these people are the antichrist

I'll be dead in ~40 years, assuming some cancer or accident don't get to me first.
Good luck, zoomies.

>going to Mars is literally the plot of Elysium
OMG ITS JUST LIKE MY JEWISH MOVIES!!!

Attached: 1647367278890m.jpg (1024x446, 46.53K)

How much are you guys paid to shill this junk?

>show my asian angle

I saw I had the same image.

Attached: 1646276058310.jpg (1200x1479, 184.56K)

Your right but you’re also a nigger because I’ve been saying this for years and no one has taken me seriously yet .

his followers are fucking retarded, in twitter replies..

>The elites are trying to set up a post-human offworld utopia and let all the proles die on Earth.
I mean it's the Aristocrat's Dilemma: Do we stay on Earth and Babysit to people who hate us or do we not concern ourselves with Earth and humans? They are deciding on whether to be aliens to fellow man.

Whenever there's a white male billionaire who is a little right wingish the troon shills lose their mind. They cannot handle that he shit posts about Netflix cuckery

Oh good, another Christcuck thread. That's really what this board needed. You retards have been calling people the Antichrist for thousands of years now. In the last 10 years, 50 different things have been the mark of the beast. Have you considered just shutting the fuck up for once in your life?

>work in a relaxed atmosphere
I think it's well known youre doing at least 80 hours a week at any of his companies.

>Elon Musk might actually be the Antichrist. No really.
Tell me why this is a bad thing.

So no Orthodox Church in the Conspiracy.
Nice.

The problem with that plan is that when they leave they won't have their slaves anymore and they'll have to actually do work.

I know I worship Elon Musk. I have his face tattooed on my forehead.

>miracles
Technology is a miracle, no one understands it but we are in awe of it and thus we worship those who bringeth our salvation via technology even though they have a messiah complex like Jobs or Gates or Musk, they are false prophets, how is this not 100% in line with all the prophecies of an Antichrist and technoglobohomo world religion

Jews are the anti-Christ.
They view themselves as a people who will be the messiah.
As a people they will be the saviors, the light unto the world.

Attached: protocolsoftheeldersofzion.png (2790x9886, 1.62M)

The jewish son of JFK Jr, Ezra Cohen Watnick, is the Israeli moshiah, another antichrist for us.

He will fake miracles using holograms and cgi. He will be the religious leader antichrist. JFK Jr will the political jeader antichrist, the leader of the one world government new world order. He us creating the current chaos and collapse and the on the ruins of this, he will arise pretending to be a good guy saviour. He too will claim to be the second coming of Jesus. The Kennedys will claim that they are from the bloodline of Jesus (they are not, Jesus has never had a child), they will claim that the Christianity we believe in fakse to discredit Christianity, then they will promote a new one world religion (=satanism+ luciferianism in new age packaging).

Attached: jfk jr smug.jpg (1152x1728, 149.23K)

Hating christianity is so "transition twice to have gay cuck sex for odin" gay. :^)

Attached: 1544841577656.png (826x896, 435.56K)

look at the reality objectively not thorugh movie lens like you Americans love to do.

The antichrist is meant to be a rudy faced, ugly manlet. This person hasnt shown themselves yet

Attached: DeniseR.jpg (1024x768, 316.15K)

What's with you "antichrist" posters? You people don't even bother to read, it's obvious in the bible/Mishneh Torah that your Antichrist is the exact same guy as a jewish king and "messiah" of Israel. Many christians are too stupid to notice this and support Israel anyway. This Antichrist will make his identity known when he is coronated in the Third Temple in Jerusalem, you don't need anything else to figure it out. That temple doesn't exist yet but it will soon, according to the Masonic and Hebrew calendar it should finish being constructed on October 30, 2034. That is 3,000 years after the Masonic date in 966 BC for the construction of their Temple of Solomon, also October 30, 2034 is 15 lunar supercycles after September 11, 2001 to the exact day (1 synodic month X 1 sidereal month X 15 cycles = 12,102 days). October 30, 2034 ALSO happens to fall on 17 Marcheshvan in the Hebrew calendar; that day is not only ascribed to their first Temple of Solomon, but is also the exact same day that the Jewish "Mabul" falls on, their name for the day they believe was the start of their "Great Flood". The Mabul is what Nostradamus related to in his quatrains using the word "Mabus", the Latinized form of Mabul. These facts above are how we know with certainty that Nostradamus was referring to the Third Temple in Jerusalem when he used the word "Mabus", it's important because it too confirms the identity of your Antichrist at a future time. 17 Marcheshvan is also the day that jews ascribe to their Third Temple.

Once is happenstance, twice is coincidence, but 3 times is enemy action.

Attached: clinkthendrink.jpg (334x334, 87.9K)