It's been a long week, frens. Pull up a chair, order a drink, and tell me all about it

Attached: 1642723673971.jpg (286x176, 11.69K)

>datamining thread
No thanks, glownigger

Attached: 1488.png (300x286, 36.42K)

I might quit my job today.
A round of kamikaze shots for the bar.

Take your meds. No unmedicated schizos allowed. Shoo. Shoo!

Why are you thinking of quitting? Only answer if you're a decent tipper, otherwise me asking you the question is about as invested as I'll get.

one glass with water please.
Had to spend 3 days in university dorms, as per usual Any Forums is right. These damn normies are annoying. One room mate asked me about politics and started screaming when I told him that niggers are subhumans and explaining why.
Trying to start doing things.
I dont if it is a country spefic thing, but this week one normie tried teaching me something that I could have learned faster and better from a few minute youtube video and the previous week a normie was explaining to me something as if he made me untangle and solve what he was trying to for him. Annoying normies.

This week, I've never been more proud of the work I do, and I also found an appartment closer to my job that will dramatically improve my QoL as far as that's concerned. It's an emotional process to separate myself from the city I spent the last 8 years in, though, ngl. So I could definitely use a stiff one, landlord.

Drinking is for degenerate kuffar

Nothing happened as usual but I “made” a few grand from Gme going up. Feelsgood.

Attached: 2DF63AB7-85A0-4D8C-A4A0-34804360A72D.jpg (730x783, 87.74K)

I'll have a pint of Guinness, please, barman. Broke up with my gf this week. Do any single women come to this watering hole? Seems a bit like a sausage fest. I want to get back on the horse asap.

My manager at work is a post-op troon who speaks in falsetto, with the help of a voice coach, and its voice makes me grit my teeth when I hear it.

jager, i'm so alone and i miss my ex but i know that she isn't good for me

Jesus. Barman give this guy a drink on me, please.

Wanna be my wing man tonight? We'll be fine

hell yeah man, there's better girls out there

Right. Well get this down ya, and we'll go hunting for something better later.

Are we really going to go into World War 3 bros?

Attached: 1645996212817.webm (272x480, 1.46M)

>Take your meds
No.

Attached: 1543774571021.jpg (313x313, 31.6K)

I think i've finally understood how i feel about rus-ua conflict
at first i was not supporting any side
then i've supported russia
but even then i was uncertain, russians fighting globohomo in ukrain government = good, ukraine nationalists defend their homeland = good, so who is it?
now i've realized that there are basically 3 parties in the conflict, putin, azov and zelenski
putin want to get rid of zelensky but azov sees that as attack on their homeland and they defend it together with current government, i do support removal of zelenski, but at the same time i support azov for their spirit and bravery standing for their land, but in this conflict they are on the same side against pootin who want to remove anti-russian gov and install pro-russian gov, thats why it was so hard for me to decide how i feel about ukraine
do i have any sources on my claims? no, not a single one, this knowledge just came into being in my head

You bronies gonna suck each other off?

Best I can do for you is a few false flags, fake wars, market manipulation and hand rubbing.

Attached: images.jpg (223x226, 6.32K)

Listen, bro's pining for his ex. He needs to snap out of it. Come along tonight. It'll be like old times. We're getting the band back together. First, have a dink on me.
Barman! Get this cunt a drink. He's with us now