Biden fucks Europe

Europe is now a colony of the US. LMAO

Attached: Captura de tela 2022-03-25 132622.png (733x651, 354.11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=z3uegH-t-mE
youtube.com/watch?v=MXgli7TpINw
nitter.net/CarlZha/status/1507296562891788291
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>i am willing to spend your money for my shit

pathetic.
Imagine being a US client state

Keked checked well played Chaim

>work towards energy efficient technology
>work towards
Hopefully they work faster than starving peasants can work towards building a guillotine in Minecraft.

Europe is doomed. Delusions of grandeur, i.e. narcissism from easy going through life will re-pay it's dues. Satanism is a bait, and they all took it. Just to end up being judged by the wrath of god. Outcome of being evil. Wages of sin are death.
youtube.com/watch?v=z3uegH-t-mE

>destroying the west for your sons crack addiction
I hate all libtards.

you are our fastest puppet

Attached: RetardedAssGovernmentNiggers.jpg (1208x954, 253.7K)

Well played

Attached: thisguy.gif (220x113, 244.4K)

Israeli bants, Very nice.

51st State

Putin is successfully going to divide the US and Europe. All he needs are a few countries to say "Nah."

If he charges us more than 50% more for the oil, the costs should come out of American taxpayers money and not ours. Fuck over the people who voted him in for once

>Import millions of shitskins to Europe
>Freeze and starve them to death
Was this the plan all along?

Attached: 1554521783574.gif (500x281, 982.53K)

based fuck the eu

Fuck biden nobody likes him

Attached: god emperor.webm (401x337, 1.17M)

remind him that we made him give up the sinai as much as pol claim america is an isralie client its actually the opposite we own them

you are their puppet kek

nope we made them give up the sinai they are our bitch

Being reliant on Russian energy was a huge mistake literally nobody denies that at this point. I don't see any logic in your post.

look up your politicians and learn your place

>Europeans have to choose between Iphone 12 or Iphone 13 whilst having free healthcare, education and 9 varieties of monster drinks
>Meanwhile Russia now has no bread in their supermarket

Oh I'm so lost

Attached: +_d53a99bb087f03abc66a9a320aa3977c.jpg (399x332, 26.49K)

Holy shit the Comeback kid, lunch bucket Joe dabbin on eurocucks.

Attached: 7745B72D-7416-4CBC-BCF2-7A7C3A55669E.jpg (688x588, 118.07K)

bahahahahahh

I used 68 kwh in February, can push it down to 40kwh/month without lowering my quality of life in any way
gonna laugh so hard when electricity is $10/kwh and all the heat pump retards are freezing to death and selling their houses for $1 just so they don't have to pay energy bills

Attached: 53454.jpg (1477x2048, 276.05K)

Nope. You will continue to pay an order of magnitude more for natural gas until you tell us to fuck off

oooooohhhh americans believe this?

This. US is Israeli client state.

at least it was not another child he fucked.

Attached: biden_pedo_pizzgate_judge.jpg (974x1024, 277.37K)

This guy out here trolling like a maniac

The world is laughing at Biden, numerous countries have told him that they can't live without Russian gas and won't try.

Nobody elected this senile corrupt pedo piece of shit

Imagine dying of hunger for these guys
youtube.com/watch?v=MXgli7TpINw

Attached: d2e.gif (498x280, 2.93M)

Is that why presidents bow like dogs to Israeli leaders?

byt in reality, its either original monster, the red coke taste assault variant, or? no thats it. 2 variants or the blue sugarfree if feeling sunny outside.

What do you mean "Is now?"

They have occupied Germany since the end of WW2 and have used it to control Europe.

>now
The chosen people strike again!

>Trading is stupid, lets just starve and freeze to death

This shit will lead to a stronger EU which is the opposite that US wants

I genuinely hope you yanks get wiped out by Russia now.
Are you delusional? How?

Well atleast I'm not Black, or even worse a russian.

kiss my ass Europe

Attached: F34B7874-08D7-49CD-9B3D-41EE854FEB3F.jpg (1014x645, 168.17K)

What do you mean "now" it's been that way since the end of WWII

You do know that we will step out of this shit as soon as this blows over, right? Both Germany and us only signed the sanctions because of extreme peer pressure.

I like the ginger beer version

Countries bought Russian gas because it was cheap not because there were no alternatives. Now they are turning towards those alternatives no European country is going to be hooked by Russia ever again after this. Turns out the gas had a massive hidden cost.

Attached: 1603399629438.jpg (3024x4032, 453.52K)

Damn burgers are more delusional than ever

Because eventually we are going to start producing everything inside EU and being less reliant on regions outside of the EU.

Attached: ....gif (200x200, 2.65M)

The goy thinks he owns the world. Don't shut it down.

oh how intersting. id get irn bru energy instead. ginger drinks never do anything 4 me.

Nobody is going to freeze there are plenty of other energy options which will cost more but it's a worthy goal to get rid off you.

>now

Attached: JWniggz.jpg (800x790, 132.84K)

>us
It’s an EU deal.
Fuck all to do with the UK.

Trading with aggresive mongolian horde is stupid

jizzrael and brussels control the world. USA is israels dog

Being reliant on American energy is probably gonna be even worse since it's much more expensive.
Europe doesn't have a lot of fossil fuels and renewables in the current form only work as a supplementary energy source(other than hydro power maybe).
Nuclear was and is the only option to become more independant, but that is bad for some reason despite being statistically one of the safest energy sources.

>voted
good one

>that's a price i'm willing to make YOU pay
lmao based alzheimer's sociopath

I mean, we're been controlling Europe since the end of WWII

You're mealy an arab shitskin, mr terrorist capital of Europe.

>now a colony of the US.
Now? It's been since 1945, nigger. Remember the "decolonization" meme? Fucking zoomers.

Biden is like a senile gigachad

Lmfao. I would laugh but.... No fuck it, I'm laughing. Fuck it all.

It was a big geopolitical success to divide Europe from Russia. Otherwise it could challenge the US hegemony as the Eurasian continent is the grand chessboard.

Gonna post a link faggot OP?

Well the joke was that i was talking about russkies, but you retards went full retard. Anyway, stay put, your opinions are very important to us. We'll call you soon.

not wrong
does not bode well for the us though

wtf, i love Biden now.

Attached: 1635107275206.gif (324x196, 1.44M)

always were

>Video length: 1 minute 37 seconds
>Time spent talking about economy destroying increases in energy prices: 10 seconds
>Time spent talking about international internet data privacy: 1 minute 27 seconds
No refunds. Hope you like Biden. You Europeans bitched enough about Trump. Here's your "back to normal".

Attached: 1648226832356.webm (1280x720, 989.82K)

We should sanction and cut off the US. What are they good for anyway?

here we say
IL FROCIO NON LO FAI CON IL CULO DEGLI ALTRI

Russia is the third largest wheat producer on Earth, it produces almost two times more wheat than the US
Russia produces more wheat than Germany, France, Italy, Poland and Hungary combined..
the only ones running out of bread here are the Europeans

Ah the only energy producers in the world Russia and USA. I hate these fucking false dichotomies like you wouldn't believe it.

>it's dues
its*

Americans, Arabs, Russians, Chinese, we all work and die for the happiness and welfare of Israel and its people.

>I was merely pretending to be retarded

Rofl nice to see this is still a thing on the internet :D

>mutt golem doesn't know his master

This is sad actually

>slav1 calls slav2 mongol
Kek

>Sauce: nitter.net/CarlZha/status/1507296562891788291
Hope you guys like the taste of bugs.

Attached: 1648226966328.jpg (2744x2048, 1.71M)

Yes if you look at the producers of natural gas Russian and the US are by far the biggest.

americans are just precious

Attached: 0x0.jpg (710x399, 71.07K)