Is Any Forums gonna reject statism one day?

Attached: B.jpg (1080x1049, 90.11K)

Nazi get the rope
communists get the bullet

>anarchist
You are a tool for both of those factions. You are quite literally the poison in the teeth of the snake who eats his own tail.

Let's be fair I never read a single thread on POL where people actually cared about Ukraine... until the media told them to care

>hurrhurr I’m so smart I don’t pick a side
>ever

Anarchists are the faux intelligentsia of commies. Kys

....statism?

Attached: troll.jpg (680x680, 53.54K)

No. Hierarchy is natural and unavoidable. You are cringe.

Attached: FOmsx5xWQAEp4f4.jpg (2048x1536, 1.16M)

Anarchists are faggots who claim they don't care and then spend infinite effort proving they do care.

>Star Wars
Piss off you commie faggot.

Redpill me on Anarchists, especially the kind that existed in early 20th century Europe, mainly Russia.
What is their ideology?

Attached: 190853045.jpg (640x480, 15.12K)

rejecting statism is like rejecting gravity.

You eat those false dilemmas then

The joke is that the previous owner of the store is called Chuck so if you replace "Sneed" with "Chuck" you get "Chuck's Feed & Seed".

Anti-globalism, anti statism, pro-freedom.

>the liberty of man consists solely in this: that he obeys the laws of nature because he has himself recognized them as such, and not because they have been imposed upon him externally by any foreign will whatsoever, human or divine, collective or individual

You just gave me free rope to hang you with Canadian, gotta give it to your kind tho super friendly and nice, fucking handed me the rope!

Attached: 1648224810339.jpg (500x500, 57.49K)

>Getting kiked this hard

>What is their ideology?
Nihilism
No really, Nihilism

Looks like Stalinists and Shitlibs need to learn how to control their hate a bit more.

Attached: NAP_StopWars.jpg (600x600, 47.48K)

Why am I laughin so hard at this image?

Attached: my sides.jpg (235x214, 8.78K)

Well poisoning thread, you can have any political ideology and correctly understand that both russia and NATO/ukraine can get fucked

Bakunin called Marx a Jew, and Hitler was a half Jewish weakling who sold his own people out to the corporations and arms manufacturers.