Moderna vax 44% effective in kids

>"up to"

Attached: Screenshot_20220325-122510_Chrome.jpg (1440x1234, 361.1K)

They ought to be more precise since they patented the virus core. Can't get a biological patent for something that can exist in nature.

So... kids had a 99.999 chance of surving and they brought this down to 99.9996 survival rate? Impressive an well worth the chance your child will damage their ovaries and eggs and never have children.

Attached: 1633802358739.jpg (480x456, 70.77K)

yea, for like 1 week lmao

Well, thanks to Justin Trudeau we now know it's just a part of a global city nyrol scheme. Prior to 2020 it was always just conspiracy theories

Pre-covid drugs needed 51% efficacy to be approved. 44% is replicable with a placebo.

Wait till you hear their definition of "effective" :^)

no refunds

Control scheme*

>44% is replicable with a placebo.

nah, Omicron is super infectious. 44% effective against infection is quite high, on the level of the yearly flu shot.

>get up to 44% in rebates*

*typical rebate rate around 3.7%

Give them some credit, it took a lot more distortions and coverups to get this "up to 44%" than it would have taken for a placebo
It takes real heroes to lie this hard about a useless injection that harms children

Stopping infection or 44% effective in preventing extremely rare hospitalizations?

Don't forget to boost with the vaccine that worked on the variant two years ago and get ready for a new round this fall!

Stopping infection. Hospitalizations in young children are too low rate to get any useful statistics on from this kind of study.

>the yearly flu shot

Oh yeah, the other scam shot I never got

Pure dumb luck is at least 6% more effective than this vaccine.

So? The yearly flu shot has been known for years to be a meme, it's not even required in most medical settings, it's basically been relegated as extra protection for old people and doesn't carry anywhere near the side effect profile that mrna shots do

oh wow it stops them from acquiring natual immunity. This is real science just take the jab and give big pharma trillions to boost your immune system for your whole life. Imagine being a doctor and shilling this crap

>it doesn’t work
>we politicians don’t have to take it
>it kills more than the original disease
>take it anyway

Attached: AA0B7913-6479-41DE-96B0-00280402FE0A.jpg (892x750, 418.09K)

Moderna’s two-dose Covid vaccine was about 44% effective at preventing infection from omicron in children 6 months to under 2 years old and about 38% effective for children 2- to 5-years-old

I don't bother with them because immunity with them wanes too. If you were building up a library of antibodies it would be different. I might change my mind when I'm 75.

If you start now do you begin with a booster or the original shot? I legit have no idea what these fucktards are doing to themselves.

the shot that never worked because they flu mutates every year

So does covid yet the average jabbie doesn't put this 2+2 together

But you still can't win with solid proof.
If I showed this article to some people IRL they would say you can trust MSM articles, tha you need to read the original study.

But when they talk about the danger of Covid, they always use MSM articles like 6 gorillion people died from Covid and 200 gorilion have Long Covid.

Attached: 1637733255988.jpg (658x835, 62.1K)

Attached: E_arU2HVIBEVXaJ.jpg (720x1009, 37.69K)

Nice, so 1 in 3 kids won't die. Still won't move the needle on global pop