I DON'T GET IT

I DON'T GET IT

Attached: idontgetit.png (1080x1014, 1.25M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ArOQF4kadHA
youtu.be/cgmvWm4cBSM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Exclamation points are funny.

gprime self portrait

Gays reproduce by raping children.

I don't get it either, but that's the faggot from the pedophile san francisco faggot choir that has multiple pedophiles in it. They sang "we're coming for your kids", then gaslight conservatives for pointing out they're pedophiles.

youtube.com/watch?v=ArOQF4kadHA

Pretty much

A few years back a gay chorus released a song called 'coming for your children'. Gays were being 'subversive' and cheeky said liberals. Conservatives blasted the video everywhere and for the first time people paid attention.

Tldr. He made a pro-florida comic pointing out how the gays ARE constantly talking about children.

They want your children. Arrest them.

Attached: 8s4MpneXMkQOgX9TADX9aSe4d1VpbGd8HgpDqLk_KBg.jpg (700x515, 50.72K)

if you look into a mirror in a dimply lit room your brain could start to play tricks on you. Also homosexuals have literal demons in them.

Anal parasites

DON'T SAY IT!

>A few years back
It was 8 months ago, user
youtu.be/cgmvWm4cBSM

where amogus

THATS HOW BILL WATTERSON DREW CALVINS MOTHER YELLING

Attached: calvinmom.png (913x296, 79.77K)

In your buttus

My God. Time has no meaning anymore.

Fixed it for you

Attached: IMG_20220319_0001.jpg (2000x1464, 308.43K)

Of course OP doesn't get it.

Bloody Mary

Attached: snapshot.jpg (854x480, 69.27K)

sure but the urban legend relies on the thing not being real and paraphrasing it suggests faggots were mythical and demonized
when one actually appears it's "subverting the expectations" for the sake of it - not comedic at all
I've seen this guy making a decent satire on females in police force but this one is a miss