Britbong

>Hated and slandered by trannies and pedos
>Made the funniest trolling content online
>Blacklisted and banned everywhere due to other no talent youtubers and streamers hating him
>the most honest and real person I ever watched

He made youtu.be/0_PwqeYIMTw

youtube.com/watch?v=l7_mn1q7XTk&t=20s

Why does Any Forums only shill brown manlets and "trad" whores?

Attached: 122351603_2735210163414805_2408494499303532519_n.jpg (509x509, 78.84K)

Other urls found in this thread:

britbong.com
odysee.com/@britbong
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Forgot to say you can find him on britbong.com but he streams regularly on odysee.com/@britbong

Attached: ffff.jpg (1150x647, 291.33K)

He is formerly manlytears , old Any Forums trip right? His old second life stuff was pretty legendary

Get lost tiny. Over a decade later and you will still be too short to ride. People were sick of your attention-desperate ass long before trannies became the hot new boogeyman.

Britbong is a king, I have the utmost respect for one of the highest initiated SIGMA NEETS

when is jmaa going to spanish prison lads

Friendly reminder that Manlytears is a paedophile that routinely spammed CP in GOM Starcraft threads in attempt to get them deleted. Going so far as forgetting to remove his tripcode on multiple occasions while doing so.

It goes to show how irrelevant he actually is.

kys fuzhou mutt
Aslo im irl britbong AMA

Lmao dominic, you still live with your mum past the age of 30? Or has she properly died of lung cancer/embarassment by now?

Attached: 1445857209484.jpg (567x456, 103.65K)

Had long conversations with him on his trannycord and seems like a lightheaded, funny guy. But talks about way too much e drama shit which turns me off entirely

baited retard

Attached: 490420-204737ac07cd29ba9feeeec5190307686f.png (590x718, 301.26K)

aslo you like to talk about his family you weirdo?

Fuck off Manlet

Thread = SAGED

You are either too new to realize both your posts are exactly manlet's tactics or are actually him trying them for the millionth time.
Not a good look either way, fuckboy.

Attached: 1546391748009.webm (634x348, 1.78M)

The fact you are so intimately aware of a NEET professional ass rustler's antics means you've been, and continue to be, absolutely MOGGED by his persona.

You've basically been astrally raped by this "Loser"

The man is a magician, and you, a mere ape.

thoughts on null and kiwi farms?

Pic related is a 10/10 in bongland

Attached: 1566838065691.jpg (960x1024, 148.12K)

>mogged
Lmao no the guy is a milhouse-tier laughing stock of a meme, mostly on Any Forums. Filename threads still sometimes pull a couple old gems out.
I don't really follow that shit, the scene got caught up with people as mentally defunct as those they tried to mock.

Attached: manly tears plays the ukulele.webm.webm (1280x720, 999.21K)

man, dominic, are you even trying at this point lmao
you're a pedo and a trannychaser, not that worse from the people obsessing over you

isn't this guy contrapoints main rival and paid by intelligence services?

ah so you have a brain then. but brit is biggest troll ever, like a wizardtroll

The guy in OPs photo is bizzare looking he’s like, politely ugly—that’s some fucked up shit

Quit shilling yourself, Dominica

Attached: tranny tears.png (759x1600, 1000.9K)

>oh no le poor loser troll got cancelled poor him!

Shut the fuck up lmao no one cares

>but brit is biggest troll ever

Attached: lolitrolu.jpg (349x642, 29.45K)

>t.

Attached: 1614047766807 (1).png (296x407, 100.28K)

he is though? like search up britbong vs Fuzhou

Nah, he was massively riffing on other more popular SL trolls at the time, and constantly claimed he invented several memes like ralph pootawn and foreveralone, despite glaring evidence to the contrary.
His method of 'trolling' was having a big sook then pretending that was all an act and that the people laughing at him were somehow bested.

Damnit I can't find that goofy IRL elvis clip of him, showing how endearingly midgetlike the little shit is.

He most certainly is mogging you, you're waisting your time battling him right now.

What he does is effortles, much like a joyous dance. You're expending what little you have trying to character assassinate a butt rustler.

I pay little attention to the dude as he gets banned too often, disappears, and comes back periodically; but know this, as a magical man, I can see it well in others. The fellow (Britbong) successfully applies his Will and all you can do is be a speculator and a critic of a man on the battlefield of MOGDOM.

lol

lmao

I miss this guy before he pissed too many rat people off. He was entertaining before but now it is just stressful to hear about what is going on against him in almost every conversation and video, stream and post. I can't blame him for doing this however otherwise more people would believe the bullshit

funnily enough, I think he did manage to swindle the uk gov to acquire copyrights over foreveralone
I recall binding of isaac dev removing it from super meat boy or something because of lawsuit threats