Spain past its Muslim period failed to produce any relevant philosophers, mathematicians, scientist...

Spain past its Muslim period failed to produce any relevant philosophers, mathematicians, scientist, artist and physician. Its only accomplishment is the cowardly genocide of the native Americans, the persecutions of Jews and Muslims and the enslavement of many native Africans, Americans and Asians.
And there are still people out there to argue that the Reconquista was a positive thing?

Attached: ae.jpg (249x202, 10.52K)

>Its only accomplishment is the cowardly genocide of the native Americans, the persecutions of Jews and Muslims and the enslavement of many native Africans, Americans and Asians.

sounds like gigantic accomplishments to me

especially killing off those dirty stinking inbred half monkey muslims

Spain conquered half a continent Arabs live in shitholes.

Dun dun dun dun du dun dununu du dun da da da du dun *insert the industrial revolution was a mistake*

Attached: VAQsN4.gif (320x180, 1.6M)

>inb4 seething whitoids

Attached: 1643891055045.png (828x742, 466.11K)

Cope, muslim brother.

Idk, becoming the single most powerful nation on earth for over 100 years is a pretty big accomplishment.

Literally opened up the entire world for Europe too. I think you frogs are just mad that your greatest leader was essentially an Italian. Fitting though, even at your height of power in the region you guys got beat by a foreigner who used a AoE wall building cheese strat.

It was a positive thing because it led to the reintroduction of the European classics to the Christian world. Most of which were translated from Arabic, who had translated them from Greek centuries prior.
Muzzies were unequivocally based in the middle ages, but then they unironically fell for an Anglo ploy (Wahhabism) and have been barbarians ever since.
What is worse, to be born retarded, or to have it all and lose it because of a single psy-op?

>Reconquista was a positive thing?
Of course. They should've went into Morocco and exterminated the whole population. Fuck mudslimes

The psy-op definitely. But the real problem with Arabs is absolutism. That kind of thinking is too predictable and exploitable from the outside.

You mean the literal interpretation of the Qu'ran. Yes, that fucked them over big time, but the most succesful early medieval muslim countries didn't have such a literal interpretation of the Qu'ran. To my knowledge neither did the Turks at their peak.

They can only produce trannies now and they consider it a win.

What turned moslambos into brainless savages nowadays? I mean they were savages back then too but they had some brain.

I highly doubt the government of south America was just hundreds of years of oppressing niggers. I'm willing to bet there were genuine efforts to bring civilization to the tribal people.

>First to circumnavigate the world
Yeah just worthless accomplishments like that

You have to go back you roach nafri

your land is full of niggers africans, your country will make nothing of value anymore in history and your people is almost completely extinct, you have no say in anything about other european countries, frog

Attached: 1648223777664.jpg (425x516, 135.23K)

>Problem:
Algerian pos keeps posting this daily
>solution :
Ignore him
/thread

Attached: 1835629B-CCC9-400A-B294-E0D5F43437AC.jpg (424x1024, 83.01K)

Cope.
In the end subhumans can't be civilized.
What do you think the rich Arab countries will be when they run out of oil?

Attached: 1636373590796m.jpg (708x1024, 124.28K)

They keep marrying their first cousins. It has made them a race of inbred retards.

Shut up Karim

But let's ignore the faggot A*ab and actually discuss what Spain has contributed to the world post reconquista

French fagott.

>cowardly genocide of the native Americans, the persecutions of Jews and Muslims and the enslavement of many native Africans, Americans and Asians

Implying that's a bad thing

What would have happened in Latin America had Spain stayed Muslim? Inshallah

But let's ignore the faggot Frog and actually discuss what Spain has contributed to the world post reconquista

This. I'm Arab. I hope I came out alright. I think I did. I've seen the horrorific results and it's not pretty.

What's that? Sorry! Can't hear you if I slice you in half faggot.

Attached: 1632094996182.png (1011x1024, 711.33K)

>Spain past its Muslim period failed to produce any relevant philosophers, mathematicians, scientist, artist and physician.
Don Quixote is a greater artistic achievement than anything to ever come out of the Islamic world.
Medieval philosophy is a total waste of time regardless of who was producing it. We should be more thankful for Descartes for helping us move past it. Aristotelian theology and the responses to it are such a silly endeavor.

In the event that you didn't come out right and want to kill yourself, please consider donating/selling your organs for money.