Should women have voting rights?

Attached: Jessu.png (1440x1701, 1.09M)

No

No one should.

No

That's a man so yes

Imagine an Asian girl burying her face in that ass hnnng

>TRANS RIGHTS ARE WOMENS RIGHTS

Attached: 5f42d6e360614.png (700x436, 168.12K)

Should imbeciles be allowed to post on Any Forums?
I know I know it's Friday get those yuks in

No, also thats a man.

No.
Because look what they did, they put Joe Biden in office and started appealing to pedos & faggots.

That's right, I'm the king now.

Get out of my thread.

Attached: LordBuckethead.jpg (620x508, 42.58K)

>Should people who act purely based on emotions have rights involving logic and reason?
What do you think?

slide thread and the answer is no

Should women exist?

No.

>disgusting fake baboon-nigger ass
What was she thinking?

Define woman in 2022.

The family should be the smallest recognized unit of society. Married male and female is one vote.

We do and they will never be taken away. Seethe incels

youre thinking of his brother

Has the present condition of humanity left any doubt?

>Implying that the election wasn't rigged
Kek

No one should have voting rights.

No one should have voting rights. Privatize everything.

They absolutely should have tights

Only men who own property and have no debt should be able to vote

>Still believe in elections

ngmi

Is that the sister of Lauren southern?

it's just how she's standing
that's entry level instagram thot posing to make your ass look big

Look at the direction the world has gone since we let women out of the kitchen let alone have the right to vote. You tell me.

No

god i love dumb slut fucktoys

hahahaha. of course not

No

Go to bed mr Trudeau, it's late.

Define "women"

Depends, should Romanians?

The answer to both is no

Attached: 1621801323486.png (500x770, 146.66K)

Nope.

Noooooo!!!! Terrible to let pink wet pussies defeat brains.

Doesn't matter; women's voting rights are product of Weimarian ZOG. Abolish judeo-democracy and you revoke women's right to vote with it.

Attached: Contemplation.png (557x785, 324.55K)

You're not superior to women. It doesn't matter if you think you are, because you are not.

No, but married men with at least two kids should have 1,5 of voting power of men without a family.

Attached: braaaper.jpg (828x1225, 620.77K)

voting rights are for people over 35

No not at all. I think we are all witnessing a sobering moment when the frightening reality of just how the female brain works is becoming apparent. The scary part is you realize that our forefathers were not sexists and bigots at all, it's just they had already learned all of this the hard way many moons ago.

I suspect it's why the Muslims act the way they do too. We abandoned ancient wisdoms and lessons now we are being revisted by ancient evils.

Based on what? Democracy is not supposed to be effective its just that everyone gets to have a vote.

By restricting voting you logically just come to conclusion that some 300 iq philosopher king is the only rational voter left in democracy.

Honestly the average man nowadays is a clown and a tool, women being only slightly worse.

this

There should be an IQ test to determine voting rights. The uncomfortable truth is that many people are just too dumb to vote.

define "woman"

Women's voting rights are what landed us in this shit. The problem with women voting is the fact that they lack objective critical thinking skills; being led primarily by emotions rather than reason. In fact; for a woman's own safety and soveregnity; the only rights she deserves should be limited to her father and husband. Bible says this.