I guess we’re going to Ukraine

I guess we’re going to Ukraine
mobile.twitter.com/AndrewFeinberg/status/1507379407605977092?cxt=HHwWiMC-wbblpOspAAAA

Attached: 35BA751A-0CD4-406F-9AD3-2ECC50353257.jpg (1284x1245, 503.97K)

Only soil I'm dying on is my own.

How do you come to the conclusion that it's a good idea to go participate in a war against Russia on Russia's doorstep?

What? That's the opposite of what I said?

It's a shillbot ameirbro.
Or a chink in Canada, either way an NPC automaton.
Godspeed protecting your soil user.
They took our guns before I was born so there will never be any type of uprising here unfortunately

>dude let’s start a nuclear war

Of course, they're going to Syria 2.0. De facto partition, thinking Russia won't do shit because stars and stripes. Frankly, the burgers are going to receive a bad news the day they cross the border.

America has been living in an absolute fantasy world of free money and unlimited power. This country will crash and it will crash hard.
And the International Jew will smile as he always does.

but what is the women they are talking about?

Trans soldiers standing up against Russian fascism, of course

Degenerate war lusting shills can lead by example. Send them in first.

Biden? Misspeak? That's what Cornpop thought at first too. We all know what happened to him and his bad dudes when ol iron Joe broke out the chains

>"or if he misspoke"
Are you just now becoming aware of Biden or something? Because regardless of what the other option is, if one option is dementia then it's almost certainly to be the most likely option.

Thanks aussiebro.

Attached: 1647494288313.jpg (828x654, 86.62K)

Pitchforks and torches beat guns if you bring enough men

>Feinberg

Holy shit what a retard

Why not both? Of course he misspoke, but he misspoke from the knowledge that these men are going to war.

Congress needs to be all over this FAST before he pops off and pretends there's some urgent black swan requiring the sudden use of presidential authority.

What a shitty invasion.
If it was the US or UK, you best believe those people would be run over.

Getting closer and closer to the Deagel prediction.

Attached: 1627380095496.jpg (953x6875, 1.69M)

Please
PLEASE!
DO IT!

Attached: dbf.png (660x751, 592.22K)

>Biden mispoke
Is it what he's always doing ?

Why ?

That probably why these soon to be dead mother fuckers in the Army look pissed off.

Attached: 1648228198138.jpg (2016x1512, 522.18K)