It's a real woman

Hear that pol? Dating trans WOMEN doesn't make a cis man gay. Cope!

Attached: Screenshot_20220324-090458~2.png (330x389, 188.58K)

No ovaries or eggs?
Can't have babies?
Not a woman.
Not going to date.

it may not make you gay, but it does make you a homosexual.

Not going to date. Period.

The “male” is ftm right?

Yes it does.

Attached: 1586111782338.jpg (400x505, 30.73K)

niggerfaggot slide thread kill yourself

True, if he started to date a man he was already gay to begin with.

It makes you very gay

>dating women
>gay

Chuds are so dumb, like fr

You sure they aren't both trannies?

It makes u a fag

Presumably, since finance is for a male (or someone pretending to be one) while fiancee is for a female.

He's hot because he's young so he can pass, but this guy doesn't seem to understand that his fiance will be older than 25 one day and one day he'll wake up next to a 35 year old man.

>be super progressive coomer
>date trans cuz I’m so hecking enlightened about how women are really just a combination of boobs, clothes, and an appreciation of getting fucked
>still worried about being called gay

Attached: 67053EBB-F356-4777-BF9C-EFE5E4EB2F26.jpg (601x508, 93.75K)

Which is the man, I can't tell anymore.

That's a man. You gay son.

>>date trans cuz I’m so hecking enlightened about how women are really just a combination of boobs, clothes, and an appreciation of getting fucked
Is there really anything else?

No you don’t get it, fucking another man isn’t gay

>"fucking men doesnt make me gay" (c)

I bet these faggots are swedes, only that country can produce this type of shit

Attached: 1647721436762.webm (576x1024, 286.5K)

If it was born with a dick and you're fucking it, you're a fairy. Simple as.

jesus christ those gurangotroons lips

Attached: 1645495777847.png (500x370, 436.55K)

Trannies arent even close to women in their mannerisms. It's like a "pretty" bro. You are gay if you do this. I thought being a homo was "nothing to be ashamed of". These people are homosexuals and faggots. Live how you want just dont expect other people to fucking pretend what you wanna believe.

It's the gay terminology that's confusing things, since gay is supposed to mean male-male homos, i.e. LGBT. But yeah that "male" looks weird.

When I ask a woman if she's ever handled a dick before, I don't ever want that answer to be "yes, my own".

>highly autistic window lickers can't get girlfriends
>instead they "become the girlfriends" for other autistic window lickers

clown world never lets up

These retards love to pretend everyone can't tell

Yes.It. Does.

What if it's for a Klondike bar?

Attached: 1615754870123.jpg (715x1024, 101.75K)

Yes it does. It makes you a tranny fucking faggot.

>Having a man as a Fiance does not make me gay
What

So apparently it's opposite day

Attached: what.jpg (680x358, 24.02K)

you're referring to people as cis; you're a faggot op.

Attached: 1640978776182.png (499x494, 329.48K)

>Not going to date.

But you incels don't date even real biological women. Nobody wants you.

>t. Gay coper

Agreed. Zoomer slang is a dead give away that you're a satanic shit spawn designed to destroy the species. You're either neuro-typical or you're not.

Is this really case these days? seems to me most dudes would coom on this dude rather than wasting time on 80/20 tinder

Gay men are not attracted to women and trannies neither act nor think like women and several of them chop their cock off. The only thing left of them that's male is their jaws, adam apple and chromosomes. And nobody is attracted to chromosomes, you can't even fuck chromosomes.

So stop throwing trannies to gay men. We don't want them. We want real men. You guys are the ones who worship women and bleeding front holes, I don't see why you should be put off by a bleeding front hole that stinks of fish vs a bleeding front hole that stinks of dilators and pus.

why is it always white man with white tranny? what about literally any race combination?