Survived Hitler, murdered by Putin

Attached: Screenshot_20220325-180836~2.png (1080x1799, 1.32M)

>survived 4 death camps
Am I the only one paying attention? Is this all one big joke? Is my entire life some cosmic episode of punk’d?

Z

Good.

>noooooooo.... not the poor kikerinos

Attached: download (6).jpg (233x216, 7.66K)

cool it with the anti-Semitism

I'm a Putinmissile now

No Jew shall escape.

Attached: wef2.jpg (500x500, 57.49K)

>Is this all one big joke?
Yes. The joke is how could anyone believe this obvious bullshit.

If we go with this logic then hasn't almost every president been a murder as well?

>The Germans came up with the concentration camps to exterminate jews
>Which is why this guy was sent to four different camps over the course of the war

It sounds like just another labour camp, which is no different than the soviets, japs, or even the Americans.

In reality he was transferred between 4 work camps and he managed to not get sick with typhus.

He has a red marker so he's not a jew.

>everyone instantly assumes he's a jew
lol???

Good

Not good. Guy was a hero

quit noticing things

Attached: wunky5.jpg (1025x1024, 127.97K)

Damn this Jew survived all of the Nazi death camps. What a lucky bastard.

AARGHHHH FUCKING PUTLER HOW DARE HE DENY THE SANCTITY OF THE HULL OF COST?!?!??!

Attached: 522F5914-81EE-47C1-A430-C42B7B5FC40C.gif (220x220, 242.94K)

Non Jewish labor camp prisoners are never mentioned in Western media and only barely in our history classes so anytime someone says "Holocaust survivor" it's just automatically assumed jew.

STOP THINKING BIGOT OK? JUST TRUST THE SCIENCE

The holocaust is such a loaded subject. Was it possible? probably. Did horrible unforgivable things happen in WW2? certainly. The idea that it could happen is pretty appalling, the reality is probably more Typhus + exposure + lack of nutrition has always killed millions during war, you don't need gas chambers, lamp shades, fertilisers and holocoasters.

He is just completing Hitler's unfinished job.

Attached: gettyimages-1238753277-1645806168.jpg (1300x865, 142.05K)

The most frightening thing about it: 38k likes, 13k retweets. Most of those probably either don't realize the implication of the claim, or even worse they simply don't care.

He was too big to fit in the gas chambers so they just kept transferring him around.

red triangle for commies and other political enemies... whats the R for?

Just two more camps

Also, Japs where just as bad for killing prisoners/civilians if not worse.

He survived Covid as well.

Dude, we only give the most cursory treatment to non-jews that got rounded up at best. Most people aren't even aware there WERE other groups

They just kept running out of gas

>take millions of Russian PoWs in massive encirclements
>allies bombing your manufacturing
>'gee why can't we feed these people'
>kikes: muh holocaust
>GIB STATE NOW REEEEEEEEEE
>begin terrorist campaign against bongs in palestine
>get their state

>Non-German prisoners were identified by the first letter of the German name for their home country

Imagine only surviving 4 death camps. My great uncle Chaim survived 6.

Attached: survived 6 times.jpg (799x918, 145.65K)

Its a Jewish story now. All the civilians and prisoners killed by the Nazis or their allies are all Jewish. Despite many of them having no ties to anything even remotely Jewish. All the dead are honorary Jews.

romania, russia... seems lazy

Did nobody tell him that he didn’t have to wear the outfit anymore? If I went to 4 different jails where people were being executed I wouldn’t put the outfit back on. I swear to fucking Christ why doesn’t anybody pay attention