A Similarity Between White Nationalists and TERFs

White nationalists have adopted the intersectional framework of identifying people by race, gender, sexuality, religion, ability, and other factors. They just want to redistribute the hierarchy of who's a victim and who isn't so that they can get benefits for their preferred group. By agreeing to a framework built by progressives they can't win. Their attempts at resistance are stifled by how they support the underlying assumptions of social progressives (dividing and identifying people based on race) yet resist their conclusions. In this case they are a lot like TERFs; they supported progressive ideas when it benefitted them, but when they actually are on the other side of the progressive stack - treated as oppressors and at the social, economic, and political disadvantage - then they want to restrict the application of progressive conclusions.
By emphasizing race, you are no different from any other group that supports progressive ideas when it's convenient and rejects it when progressive conclusions work against your interests.

Attached: ImyL8o6.jpg (567x567, 42.05K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OgWUtS61JUQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The far left and far right both care strongly about race due to perceived unfairness.
When the culture/counterculture cycle switches back in like 20 years, what will happen?
Also, left-wingers who say "reverse racism isn't real" are just as extremist as natsocs

You just KNOW she has sex with Asian girls

nice bolt ons

Tits or GTFO

Attached: bhfdgfdgdfggdhf.png (1292x663, 990.37K)

I'd give her the best 30 seconds of her life.

BIG MOMMY MILKERS!!!

didnt read OP... what a beautiful slut

It really doesnt matter how progressives view race.
Race is one the the most primary and important imperatives that make you, you.
Nothing is more important than your genetics.

Attached: 1604978917228.jpg (639x486, 45.21K)

made to serve thick asian pussy

I'd have to do her despite my no bolt ons policy

lmao is that the deep throat chick from the 90s?

Based and high test pilled.

>gap between boobs

Attached: 1632714758313.jpg (399x388, 47.88K)

THAT CRAZY INCEL WANT TO PUNCH WOMEN IN THE VAGINA

youtube.com/watch?v=OgWUtS61JUQ

>intersectional framework
fuck off faggot, we made this shit first and women adopted it. King and country has been a saying for millennia. Only neocon new-age christian boomers brainwashed by 50s-current jewish propaganda thing everyone should just love each other and get along. There are plenty of places in the bible where God demands genocide and killing of evil people. The only difference between them and us is the group they are fighting for.

No, nobody with more than two neurons will support feminists here
I don't care if they hate trannies or not because they've themselves turned women into discount trannies that dress like men, swear like men, drink like men...

I like terfs and I post here

You didn't denny the part talking about the intelligence required to reject them though

most based poster on this dogshit site