Why do scientist always say shit like

Why do scientist always say shit like
>The earth was formed 4.5 billion years ago
>Space is 13.8 billion years ago
>The first human was 7 million years ago

There is no way in hell do i buy into the gigantic ass numbers as anywhere near being accurate.

>The Earths magnetic field flipped 780,000 years ago
it's endless nonsense like this. There is no way these retarded people know the exact number of anything. Scientist answers to life's biggest questions is literally the biggest cope to ever exist. You don't know anything, sit down.

Attached: black-female-role-models-stem-women-science-1-1093x1093.jpg (1093x1093, 96.51K)

to hide God

Nigger scientists. Hahahahahahahahahahaha
Yeah, sure.

To hide a non-existent, unproven joke?

This is just ignorance. If you look into the science, you can find out how those numbers were calculated. There is some controversy and flex, but they are probably largely correct.

Is that not what time is as well?
>See Congress literally proving time is relative with

Attached: DC770135-3064-4381-A5AF-942F000C6D6D.jpg (228x378, 30.45K)

something funny is that our understandment of space is tied to the fact that there is 99,9% of something we don't know but that needs to be reflected in calculous (black matter)

repent

Attached: The Shroud of Turin Redpill.png (1292x8757, 3.91M)

No, it's literally giant cope numbers, with so many conflicting ways of actually calculating it. So many moving parts there is no way any of it remotely accurate. You look me in the eyes and tell me you know the exact age of the infinite fucking void.

>The earth was formed 4.5 billion years ago
This number is derived from measuring the isotope decay of rocks. It gets a little bit complicated with the way rocks slowly turn into other rocks, but we were able to create a good estimate by cross referencing the isotope decay of Earth rocks to rocks samples from outer space.
>Space is 13.8 billion years ago
This one is piss easy to figure out. We can measure the speed at which everything is expanding outwards from the CMB, so you can just do simple speed * time math to figure out when all those things were at the same spot.

>U.S. debt is over 30 trillion $?
There is no way in hell do i buy into the gigantic ass numbers as anywhere near being accurate. There is no way these retarded people know the exact number of anything. Economist answers to country's biggest questions is literally the biggest cope to ever exist. You don't know anything, sit down.

it's called math nigger.

shut your goofy ass up

/thread

The age of the universe is a theory built on a long chain of assumptions like Hubble's law, but the age of the Earth is confirmed by data from numerous disciplines.

No.

Attached: 1643390212145.jpg (885x1024, 126.21K)

Most of the time it's derived from observable or even verified phenomena. You can conduct an irl experiment proving 1+1=2 or F=ma. The problem is humanity has accumulated so much knowledge that nobody can possibly know everything. You can derive stuff like age of the universe or earth from simplest of axioms you learn at high school, but as complexity increases an ordinary layman eventually won't be able to follow why x means y or why n implies m. At that point you can either go back to basics and start studying an issue yourself or take someone else word for it.

Please explain to me how you get the age of 4.5 billion years from looking at the isotope of decay rocks.

>you can find out how those numbers were calculated.
>let me prove you my theories using a closed inbred system that has no natural anchors and that only exist to validate itself

Attached: 1645674046242.jpg (860x1197, 879.83K)

>If you solve this formula you can literally control reality, I hecking love science!

Attached: Everyday-Equation.jpg (700x242, 28.33K)

When a decaying isotope is created it has it's initial amount of radioactivity and then degrades over time by it's half life. If you know how long the half life of a given isotope is, then you can measure the radioactivity of those isotopes and figure out how long ago it was when those isotopes were created.

This is a slide thread and you are a seething little Ioxist heeb, scientists say.

The CMB is overfitted data originally derived from the oceans' dissipating heat. Each subsequent measurement is adjusted to fit the first, which was merely an interference pattern cast from the earth.

I'm not going to deny that this kinda science/study is way over my head. However, i feel it just takes one unknown calculation/monkeys wrench to put everyone back on the drawing board. And this seems to happen quite regularly with people in that field. It's fine if you say/feel that through an educated guess that the earth is 4.5 billion years old, but i get annoyed when people say it as an undeniable fact with there being no room for error in their mind.

Attached: 1635035022738.jpg (431x462, 52.16K)

If you begin studying quantum physics now, you'll have a level of knowledge equal to the experts in that field.

GPS proves relativity, by the way. Wink wink.

Sure thing buddy. Now please do what ever mental gymnastics are required to explain how spacecraft nowhere near the ocean still detect the CMB

Attached: Cosmic_Background_Explorer_spacecraft_model.png (836x892, 755.19K)

They don't. And we can't see black holes, either. Your entire worldview is CGI.