Putin

If you believe he's the bad guy in all of this you are unironically a redditor

Attached: 5165c5ba6bb3f78838000000.jpg (1000x750, 82.32K)

based and redpilled

Yeah, injectoids are redditors

Why? Because I’m a nationalist and want a stronger America that has military forces in Russia? Fuck off commie lol

Attached: 3D2D22AE-973C-4BE0-AA27-53691869AD4F.jpg (600x600, 42.48K)

There are no good guys

Putin is a good boy
He didn’t do nothing bad

Wtf a good post from Poland?

Based Dogfucker

decommunization of the west is happening.

i'm pretty sure it's this faggot's fault i can't go mudding this fucking weekend. faggot had to invade ukraine before my annual mudding/bbq meet up with the boys

He was a weirdly hot twink when he was younger. I hate Slavs for looking better than Anglo women

Attached: cute.jpg (600x425, 16.55K)

The Ukraine invasion is the first time in memory I can recall both the left and the right sides of western politics uniting on a topic. Literally everyone thinks Russia is in the wrong. If you unironically support Putin then congratulations, your quest to be as contrarian and "red pilled" as possible has turned you into a retard.

>western politics

You mean Jews who LARP as right/left wing are uniting against based Putin because they are scared

There are no moral actors in statecraft.

What I don't get is why seemingly out of nowhere everyone suddenly seems to care about Ukraine... I really don't care who wins or loses

Americans are all Jew cock suckers and should just shut the fuck up. You are not white, you are Jews.

Attached: 1578323491000.jpg (480x600, 17.51K)

putin is based, jewkraine is cringe

He okay

Attached: WateryCleanCassowary-max-1mb.gif (240x240, 892.08K)

Its always a muttflag shilling for jewkraine.
I fucking hate my brainwashed golem npc countrymen.

Attached: 1647435369847m.jpg (945x1024, 115.92K)

This

No, I mean everyone. The Washington elite down to the average schmuck on the street. Everyone is against him. Except for the contrarian dipshits on this board.

True. The best of all result would be if the armies would realise they should stop killing white people and others who are so genetically similar that they are truly brothers and instead hunt down all jewish rats and globohomo allies that lead them to killing their own kin.