The new Halo TV show

Hilarious. Not one ebil white male in the entire show. Master Chief doesn't count seeing as he keeps his fucking helmet on at all times. There are two black males, a black female, a few latinos and an asian woman. I considered checking it out but made this post instead. Why do they hate white males so much? What did they ever do to anyone so bad compared to anyone else?

Attached: download (2).jpg (184x273, 5.04K)

get niggers to beat you down and then pick you up and use you to beat down niggers and so on.. gotta keep the goyim occupied somehow..

i dont consume anything beyond 2009.
instead i am archiving everything from 1977 upwards to 2009 in games an movies.
and i pirate everything. ne steam no fagflix. fuck em.

forced diversity is why i settled for foreign shit
i hate how everything needs a fat black lesibian trans male now adays

It's shit

>Why do they hate white males so much? What did they ever do to anyone so bad compared to anyone else?
How new are you?

IT’S THE JEWS
> IT’S THE JEWS
IT’S THE JEWS
> IT’S THE JEWS
IT’S THE JEWS
> IT’S THE JEWS
IT’S THE JEWS
> IT’S THE JEWS
IT’S THE JEWS
> IT’S THE JEWS
IT’S THE JEWS
> IT’S THE JEWS

You couldn't pay me to watch this kike garbage.

Same here. Plex Library sitting at a healthy size.

Attached: TB.png (1503x913, 677.16K)

I hope Pedowood implodes after humanity gets negro fatigue and abandons amurican entertainment altogether

the trailers look like fanmade dogshit production quality. didn't they say spielberg was producing this?

Nooo, Master Chief doesn't count because he's a fucking spic.

>Literally named pablo

Was pretty good. I really enjoyed it.

Attached: 20220305_154221.jpg (4000x3000, 3.09M)

2012 for me

Attached: MV5BMTcwNTE4MTUxMl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMDIyODM4OA@@._V1_FMjpg_UX1000_.jpg (1000x1482, 275.67K)

Sorry. I've had too many heartbreaks when HDDs have died. 7 years of OC gone in an instant...

Jews are heavily inbred. They are afraid of white males fucking their women. Left to thermodynamics their whole tribe would die within a few decades due to Jewish women preferring the larger uncircumsized white cock. It’s sad really.

>Why do they hate white males so much? What did they ever do to anyone so bad compared to anyone else?
They've caused too much pain in the world.

I waited 20 years for this and now it's full of niggers and faggotry.
Do they at least use the dank music from the game or did they have to ruin everything?

Many of the video game sound effects are present and some remade versions of the classic halo songs.

There were always niggers in HALO.

About 5 seconds
Watched it last nite.

There is a young thot working with the prophets

Master Chief is jewish

Who is the human female that works with the prophets?

user, we're all jewish

They were the original fanbase that created the fortune of these people. Diabolical.

Schreiber is far too jewish a name for him to have the first name pablo. How many jew spics exist?

Attached: Hes a fucking spic.jpg (676x487, 47.64K)

Give up on American media. Yesterday After years of not watching anything I started to Watch an anime about a 30 year old loser that dies and get reincarnated into a fantasy world. 0 niggers, 0 propaganda. Just a good show that starts as a whole some slice of Life and turns into a fight Adventure stile.
Kino.
Only problem Is that Japanese are a bunch of perverts and there are questionable scenes with people of questionable Age, still less pervertes than cities big mouth, Red Panda or all that western crap.

>Master Chief doesn't count seeing as he keeps his fucking helmet on at all times
The showrunners already said he would show his face, a lot.

what the fuck is this?
we need a white bigot as the main villian fix your shit mutt

Your women literally use brown emjois and shake their ass to nigger music. Trust me, Ivan, yall will be replaced with niggers sooner than you realize.

this
vidya post gg has been an ongoing battle with triple a games being shit because they're focused on wokeness, or were made by unqualified diversity hires.

>we didn't get this 20 years ago when things wouldn't have been nearly as pozzed
JUST

All these minorities or it Master Chief because he is the white savior

get your backup game on point and build a fucking server already

Idk, talked to the prophet of mercy like she was equal or better than them. If she was raised just to use forerunner artifacts she wouldn't have that that position

Have you even played Halo? Everybody was mexican in Halo 2

Hobbit had no soul.