OH NO

That sucks.

Attached: ThatSucks.webm (408x720, 233.36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/lovvYNpmc5A?t=222
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attached: 1647131981426.gif (360x270, 1.28M)

Got anything of the aftermath? I wanna see a nigger pancake.

Attached: 1587179510872.gif (713x611, 111.99K)

youtu.be/lovvYNpmc5A?t=222

Is that from Orlando?

>
The dude was so fat, the harness wasn't even all the way down. Watch the video on youtube before they remove it.

many such cases!

What will Any Forums do to honor this person's death?

laugh hysterically as theme parks have to replace all of their seats and rides to accommodate fat spics and niggers

>that sound the impact makes
also, why does everyone sound like a beaner from LA

Attached: smug frog.png (225x225, 73.27K)

I think this was the problem. Look at the harnesses on the normal people; they touch the seat. On a fatty, however, it'd be pushed forward enough they could slip under. I'm still not sure how he did though. These rides fall faster than gravity, so he should have been pushed up into the top of the harness or, during the braking, pushed down into the seat. Maybe he was too far forward to begin with? Enough of his center of mass wasn't on the seat so when the braking began, he just kept going down, out of the seat?

Yes ICON Park

I would just wrap and lock my arms around the metal parts to survive. I wonder if they would snap off

>The fucking nigger immediately demanding to be let off first
Fucking monkeys

I'm in favor of more dead niggers in orlando.

Imagine what that little bump on the seat did to the nigger's asshole.

Attached: asdasd.jpg (223x210, 5.83K)

You, nor any human, has the strength to hang on in a scenario like that. At even 20mph a 150lb person has the equivalent weight of almost 600lbs.

This proves it that white men can't jump.

Attached: Godlike Basketball Skills.webm (612x1080, 593.09K)

imagine what the little bump on the ground did to it

would you want to remain strapped to the machine that just killed a man? What would you demand?
>I won't leave this seat until that dead man is tended to!

Hmm, I reckon I could do it, I squeeze that grip hand exercise thing every so often at my desk.

If the ground was covered in bouncy castle material, would he have bounced back? That's the question. How many deaths would that avoid in the future

top kek

> The fucking nigger immediately demanding to be let off first
“too late to let you off first, but we can let you off second”

ZING

His buck broke on the way down

To be fair, if I was him I would be worrying about the ride going back up kek

>Plap
kek

that sound is so great it should be added to those "oddly satisfying videos" compilations

God damn, they must have felt the aftershocks all the way in Jacksonville.

Not really, gradual slowdown is required when your body is completely free to move in any direction the forces of nature take you because any sudden movements could break your neck. You would need one of those massive soft landing safety baloons or hundreds of cardboard boxes stack on top of one another to survive that fall.