The most cringe invasion of all time is coming to an end

The most cringe invasion of all time is coming to an end

>Russian Defense Ministry: in general, the main tasks of the first stage of the “special operation” in Ukraine have been completed

>"The combat potential of the armed forces of Ukraine has been significantly reduced, which allows us to focus our main efforts on achieving the main goal - the liberation of Donbass," the ministry said.

Attached: 65d36f0100f2bbb767636fe52a29be1957bd29ee33587c1626744d59f7e220c7.png (767x639, 186.57K)

Wow russians are fucking shithole tier. Superpower my fucking ass.

russia is likely the 5th top tier military in the world
and yours is like rank 30 but if we removed free weapons you'd be rank 100

Russia has always been shit tier. Pre WW2 it was their numbers that carried them, now with technology being so advanced in some places army numbers do not really matter.

Attached: 06_03_210_denis_cyplenkov_043.jpg (600x800, 98.02K)

They have nukes, but Ruby Desk has accurate intel that 50% of the warheads for ICBMs have tritium starvation.

>This was a scouting force.
Prepare for the first wave hohols

Russian cope non stop since the"special operation" started.

Attached: images (2).jpg (196x250, 7.77K)

Dare I say, BASED JEW?

Attached: 1617235710110.png (256x256, 31.68K)

Hezbollah beat you twice already

Mu argument still stands, despite you thinking i care about the kike shithole i live in. Russia is shithole tier.
Add to that the fact that they are literally globohomo the state
>HIV on massive scale
>they dont breed
>they import muslims, they mix with asians etc
Care to expand on that starvation shit, ameribro?

Israel is a shithole, protected by american taxpayer

I though Shoigu was a CIA plant that was beheaded. Oh WAIT, just more bullshit just like this.

>it's just a Russian-Belarussian training exercise

>there will be no war

>NATO is just warmongering

>MI6's prediction of an invasion is fake news, the only way they could actually predict is if they have a high level Russian mole

>okay so what if their prediction turned out true, it doesn't mean they have a high level mole, analysts could have figured that out

>okay, so what if we did invade, it doesn't matter we said we wouldn't

>Ukraine actually escalated it in the Donbass (despite the fact we had a massive buildup on their border???)

>we had to do it because of Ukraine falling to globohomo

>but actually it's about about denazifying them

>it doesn't matter we actually started planning in the summer 2021

>the west will never provide united support to Ukraine

>the Ukrainians will welcome us as liberating brothers

>it doesn't matter there's united western support for Ukraine

>it doesn't matter they didn't welcome us as liberating brothers

>using Chechen Islamist Terrorist Mercenary Warlords to invade a European country is based and redpillled and hecking trad af, actually

>it doesn't matter we failed our original Blitzkrieg plan

>actually we planned for a longer conflict

>it doesn't matter that victory articles were prematurely released on pro-kremlin disinformation foundries

>it doesn't matter we've gotten bogged down in all areas of the conflict

>it doesn't matter Belarus isn't joining us, even though they accidentally leaked plans they were intending to

>at least NATO will never declare a no fly zone

>but actually it's about the danger of Ukraine planning to get nukes

>stay away, NATO, or we use nukes

>the sanctions don't matter

>it doesn't matter Kiev isn't encircled yet

>actually it's all about biolabs

>We aren't even invading Ukraine - Lavrov

>in general, the main tasks of the first stage of the “special operation” in Ukraine have been completed - Russian Defence Ministry

>Care to expand on that starvation shit, ameribro?
In two stage thermonuclear bombs (H-bombs), they inject tritium into the secondary during ignition to make the boom hugely. Tritium has a half-life of 5 years and needs to be replaced regularly. Russian weapons-grade production is not enough to fuel 50% of their warheads at any time. So about half of their warheads will fizzle, detonating only in the 20-25 kT range as opposed to their designed 300 kT.

Hahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahaha
Fucking russians

>Russian Defense Ministry:
But who exactly reported the news?

Attached: 1648129901713.jpg (620x400, 70.47K)

>So about half of their warheads will fizzle, detonating only in the 20-25 kT
I dont think thats a problem, i mean Best Korea has a meme nuke at best and its enough to deter "democracy" from coming at their doorstep.

Attached: 2a6.jpg (709x595, 36.77K)

I still have hope this is a Sun Tzu tier tactic. Let the ukies think they've won, then kill them all as they advance.

Reminder that Germans did something similar in the western front.

Yeah, the deterrent value still exists. However North Korea didn’t even need nukes in the first place since they have been in shelling range of Seoul for more than half a century.

wasnt that their goal since the beginning ?

Attached: ok9j9h8u.jpg (590x804, 95.72K)

Bwead

lmao vatnigger cucks admitting they are losing

Coping is actually a good strategy. It helps avoid the sunk cost fallacy. Imagine if Russia decided that they HAD to take Kyiv to save face.

>in general, the main tasks of the first stage of the “special operation” in Ukraine have been completed
Yep it's cope
>which allows us to focus our main efforts on achieving the main goal - the liberation of Donbass
What he really meant to say. The entire country at once proved too much for them, so they'll backpedal and focus on Donbass like before. But I wonder if it'll be enough for Europe and USA to relent on the sanctions.

Cope for what? Kiev was never a goal and you countries a literal pile of shit now. Who's really coping here?

that is a fucking HOT ahegao. SAVED.

I just hope these cunts back down with the god damn sanctions. Egg prices are skyrocketing and that's the only food I can't do without.

Yeah and America is going away and Israel is now being overrun with fags and dysgenic Hassids who won't fight. You have 15 years left. I'm glad you destroyed us, because we were all that kept you alive.

>Not indoor chicken farming like Any Forums told you to
Ngmi

>achieving all stated goals is the definition of losing!

Kek, saved