How would you rate the job he has done so far. Objectively?

Ignoring what party you support or if you were for Trump or for Biden, what grade what you give Biden's presidency so far?
I believe he gets a solid 5 out of 10. Very average president.

Attached: President.jpg (1200x1500, 533.23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=z3uegH-t-mE
youtube.com/watch?v=wmLbhgGM_Cw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Very average president.

>6 dollar gas
>15% inflation
>food shortages
>brink of WWIII

Yeah really fucking average chud

he's destroyed america as fast as I thought he would

fuck biden

Attached: joe-biden.jpg (1166x764, 275.94K)

He’s a pedo Jew so he’s a zero for me. Sorry, just looking at the facts. He’s a traitor to the white race and his whole family will be thrown out of the country when /ourguys/ take power.

Every time he smirks as his shrieking handlers brush the press out of the room, I have the overwhelming urge to [REDACTED]

new pic for my response

Attached: joe-biden.jpg (1166x764, 322.08K)

>out of control inflation while blaming muh putin
>moronic bot accounts on twatter making policy
>groomer
>Jen psaki
>gas prices out of control

I just want the nukes to be launched from putin damnit

Why rate them? Presidents are puppets and just do what they're told.

I'm actually astonished how quickly they were not only able to destroy the US, but also the entire world.

And we're still not even feeling 25% of the effects. Just wait until the food shortages cause mass global starvation, hordes of malnourished Africans flood into Europe, and food prices skyrocket as currencies crash.

This has been the most disasterous first year since Lincoln.

since US presidents are not much more than entertainers: really goddamn boring.

The president who sank the USA.

What did he destroy? Inflation was already here ever since we went off the golds standard.

He doesn’t waste his time getting involved in Twitter flame wars, that’s his only positive attribute. There should be no more Silent Generation or Boomer presidents starting in 2024. I’m sick of fucking old people that should have retired years ago running our country into the fucking ground when they’ll be dead shortly anyways

If the intent od the left was to totally destroy America and the world I would give him a 7 out of 10. Only reason its not higher is because no nukes or EMP have been used yet.

deprived of life, liberty, happiness.
dead nation.
fag nation.
god hates fags.
god hates americans.

obama was better cause at least the kids could get heroin on demand.
so could at least feel comfy and cozy.

even george bush was better..
and bill clinton...
and trump..

worst president i have ever seen.
total shitshow.

autistic children on this very same board, could be better political leaders than anything any "1st world" nation has seen in four thousand years.

cunt.

International humiliation and abandoning of gorillions of dollars worth of weapons to the Taliban because he
>1. couldn't get the whole Afghan clown show to get their shit together and GTFO on time.
>2. got caught with his pants down even though we were all warned well ahead of time.
>3. failing 1 and 2 above, couldn't come up with a response to bitchslap the Taliban back to their caves and let them know "Fuck you, we set the timetable here".
I'm going to have to go into negative numbers for this.

Horrendous. I'm sincerely beginning to hate the people still defending this asshole. I have friends who told me to give him 6 months before I judged his presidency. Well, here we are in 2022 and the state of things is abysmal.
But hey. At least Trump is gone, right? At least the TV isn't saying to be angry at Orange Man every day anymore. You fixed it. The TV says none of this is Biden's fault. Everything is fine. Inflation is exaggerated. Inflation is a good thing. All a coincidence. Blame Trump. Blame Russia.
Anything except admitting that casting your vote for Biden was morally evil.

Glad America no longer is lead by the orange retard. Biden joins the likes of respectable leaders like Trudeau, Macron, and Merkel. We're in good hands.

>He’s a traitor to the white race and his whole family will be thrown out of the country when /ourguys/ take power.
Bit weak bro surely you can do better than that.

0/10. A soulless puppet who serves globohomo fascists. Giving Biden a rating would falsely ascribe agency to someone who just does what they're told.

Attached: 1615583885802.jpg (360x450, 17.59K)

Inflation was here
>2-4% year over year inflation
2020-2022
>real inflation close to 22%
durrr

The only reason for this is because he's too much of a senile boomer to do this, and if his staffers did it you'd know it isn't him

i believe he pushed my country into destruction
hes evil

Inflation was already here!!!

Attached: IMG_20220312_113536.jpg (1076x1816, 280.66K)

No it wasn't you liar. Fuel was $1.12 now it's $5.00 and higher than that most places

Why do you insult everyones intelligence all the time with straight up lies?

I just ride my bike to church and praise the real non Catholic Christ all day because you're such a gigantic asshxle to everyone and I know you hate Christians more than anything

So far he has resisted pressure to start WWIII, so that's good.

When you consider how fast he has done so badly he is easily the worst president in American history, but this assumes a president and backing party that isn't an enemy of the Constitution and American people.

Liberals hate the Constitution, all the social contracts that flow from that, the laws, the norms, the institutions that uphold them. They want to completely destroy our society and any semblance of civilization as we know it.

They hate you for being against this.

So you can't really look at it as incompetence. Things are going this bad because that is exactly what they want to happen.

His job = Destroying the world

I would give a B+

There are lots of other areas that need his fumbling hand

2/10 he is a litteral puppet of WEF who only cares about the title of president.

7/10

He's gonna go under, and his whole family, republican renewal will be the linchpin and democrats will be prosecuted. Prepare everyone.
youtube.com/watch?v=z3uegH-t-mE

Absolute Zero - America is Back:
youtube.com/watch?v=wmLbhgGM_Cw

Attached: BidenAmericaIsBack.jpg (1080x1155, 170.65K)

Doesn’t mean his puppet masters aren’t gonna lead him to that. If pedo Biden can resist then I’ll rate his presidency 2/10

Blumpf had nothing to do with it. All Brandon right?

9/10. based president

trump>obama>bush>this guy

Based strictly on inflation, I'd be forced to rate Joe Biden lower than Jimmy Carter.

What do the charts tell you? Coincidentally, gas prices started to rise the day after Brandon reversed Trumps EO.

Attached: IMG_20220320_142641.jpg (1079x784, 79.21K)

>Blumpf had nothing to do with it.
Trump cucked by not veto'ing the spending, but even if he had congress would have still passed it. The reality is he had little to no power to stop it and what you're doing is pathetic whataboutism. Trump is a weakling but he isn't even remotely the most responsible person for what's happening. Same with Biden who is a literal figurehead. The problem with the US is the people who fund our politicians, the shitty politicians themselves are just a symptom of a corrupt and dying system.

Attached: 1615579286130.png (597x597, 44.69K)

he's not the president

So bad it should be obvious for anyone that has 2 brain cells to rub together that America is being defeated by a foreign enemy from within. That should outright obvious, the next step would be realizing that enemy has had control for decades.

We are respected on the world stage now. So I’d give him a solid 8/10

6/10. He started at 3/10 with airstrikes. Manchin pumped that to 4/10 by stopping the build back shit, 5/10 by starting the war in russia that will make europe buy overpriced USA oil and 6/10 by not putting boots in ukraine (so far).

If nuclear war starts because he fucks shit up he will go down as worst president in US history

Not a dog in this fight but 3/10
Pandemic and China's rise werent his fault but he's been doing jack shit to improve any situation. He's probably the most passive US prez ive personally seen. I know he's reading from a script but Bush and Obama at least made it sound like they were in charge.
Also looks like he got his diplomacy handbook in the late 80s and never bothered to buy a new one. Imagine fucking up the ukraine crisis because you thought the rest of the world likes you and will side with you against Russia, like it was the fall of the soviets all over. He doesnt understand post-2014 geopoltics, he should be positioning the US as senior executive partner of BRICS instead of trying to beat everyone down, thats how every european empire lost.
Also he's a pedophile but all rich americans are. He has alzheimers too but thats not his fault.

When was the last time Americans were threatened by "food shortages"? The 1890's? kek, welcome to Africa tier.

>what grade what you give Biden's presidency so far?
fallfromstairs/10

Punishable by death

Pretty disastrous desu. 2 of the biggest diplomatic/military failures since the end of the cold war. Economy has turned around for now but is headed towards disaster again thanks to his awful work on the Russia issue. Honestly would rank him in bottom 10 ever atm.