Ireland supports Argentine Falklanad claim

Fuck's wrong with the micks? They think Argentina can claim the Falklands simply because its a smaller island near a larger country? Have these niggers forgotten their own fucking history? Very well then, the Commonwealth should assemble an invasion force to set Ireland straight.

Attached: ireland forgot their own history.jpg (6300x3095, 843.37K)

I couldn't care less if Argentina took the Falklands. Doesn't affect me in the slightest.

I support Argentine claim to the Falklands.

The Falklands belongs to the crown of Englaland.

who cares

t. london pajeet
t. spic

Come out ye black an tans lol

I support UK's Falklands claim

Why do you give a shit Ausmutt?

Attached: ausmutt.png (566x628, 50.45K)

I don't. Take it before it becomes another place to house "refugees".

you're a dumb fuck pajeet

>you're a dumb fuck pajeet

Attached: australian_seetheposter.jpg (389x379, 40.93K)

How can anybody support Argentinas claim unless they are just butthurt at the UK, their entire claim is the islands are kind of nearby, thats it, the people living there are the original settlers who have been there for generations so what they want is all that matters

Yeah I know since you're a nigger you didn't evolve empathy or critical thinking. It's really a shame you can't figure out my position

only thing that matters here is that the US is a nation of A B S O L U T E K I K E S for not nuke bongs during the war we arw supposed to have a defense pact but "bings didnt declare war lmao"
jesus christ i hope chinks nuke you

you shouldn't have given the eternal anglo satellite imagery of argie vessels back in the 80s then retard, nor provided them with state of the art missiles, or logistical support.. etc etc

the argies seted the island before the english even learned how to sail and crossed the atlantic, cope harder mohammad

Big if true.
Ireland is an international puppet. So if they support Argentina, that's probably the route they'll try to use to get into South America.

Attached: 1647693395316.png (1080x1416, 1.88M)

How about fuck england.
wanker

If you had only offered to house shitskins there and nowhere else you'd only have about 100 of the genuine ones, instead of the millions of spongers and economic migrants. They are godforsaken and bleak rocks. They are loved by the people living there as they are a hardy breed like many native brits but it would be maximum keks to stick the shitskins on some bleak island like that.

>Running from torture are you lad? Well then you should be fine on this rock, better than torture isn't it?

Well, at least they didn’t nuke argies like the UK wanted.. you know, since they too have a pact

Where are the Falklander spics now? The Falklands are homogenously British today
It's incredibly hard to overstate how incredibly stupid the average Brazilian is.
t. spic

The argies sent 1 guy to the island who was there for about a year then was kicked off, yeah that gives them a stronger claim than generations of settlers

That's bollox
Me and all my mates support the UK territorial claim to the Falkland islands.
And they own Australia as well

Attached: Extraordinary_Flora_News_6_(ExtraSuggestion-Queen_of_Australia).jpg (320x315, 49.7K)

The French have got a better claim than Argentina. The first settlers were from StMalo, hence Malouines, corrupted to Malvinas. British settlement predates the existence of the state of Argentina. By your logic, you should be Brazilian.

St Patrick's day is over Mutt it's time to fly home.

Attached: amerimutt_irish.png (744x650, 183.62K)