Brazilian woman stabbed insided a bus in Curitiba, Brazil

Brazilian woman stabbed insided a bus in Curitiba, Brazil

>The 35-year-old victim died at the scene. Police say the man who committed the crime is on the run. Confusion started over the sale of a coconut, says PM.

Videos:

streamja.com/Xqjwo
streamja.com/w2y1y
I made the former thread discussing leaving Brazil to USA, many answered that USA have many places with this kind of violence

Just making a new one because of the bump limit

g1.globo.com/pr/parana/noticia/2022/03/24/mulher-e-morta-com-golpe-de-faca-dentro-de-onibus-de-curitiba-apos-intervir-em-discussao-diz-setransp.ghtml

Attached: file.png (960x1280, 1.21M)

Other urls found in this thread:

bandab.com.br/seguranca/principal-suspeito-de-matar-mulher-em-biarticulado-ja-foi-preso/
youtu.be/Hi02bFZ_C_o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Who cares, just another day in hueland

wow he ONLY stabbed her? that's mild from hues

He should have scalped her.

Indios lack empathy

>Confusion started over the sale of a coconut

Attached: 1646807329945.png (678x623, 336.93K)

She should just bought the coconut stupid bitch

AHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAAHHAAHHAAHAHHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAH

- [VICTIM] gets off the bus, coward.
- [SUSPECT] Oh yes? So I'm going to kill somebody.
- [VICTIM] Oh yes? Then come on.

Attached: 1646422506568.png (150x150, 88.24K)

Assassin's Creed Curitiba

>Suspect of killing woman because of cocada in bi-articulated has already been arrested for murder of neighbor by loud sound

BRAZIL YES!

>Wesllen Vitorino de Araújo Silva is 23 years old and has a previous experience with the police for murder. On September 30 of last year, he allegedly murdered a neighbor with a knife. Both lived in a boarding house in the Xaxim neighborhood, in the capital, and the crime happened during an argument motivated by loud music.

bandab.com.br/seguranca/principal-suspeito-de-matar-mulher-em-biarticulado-ja-foi-preso/

Attached: file.png (960x640, 529.99K)

>many answered that USA have many places with this kind of violence
Yes. But its also really easy to avoid those areas. Don't live in a major city. That's all.

I don't always cocada in bi-articulated, but when I do, it's by loud sound

At least in USA the killers niggers remain in jail
But in Brazil:

>monkeys do monkey things

The most impressive thing is
>brasil
>has buses
wtf

Whitest man in Brazil

>cocada in bi-articulated
Excuse me ?

Attached: 1632665762839.jpg (604x404, 39.54K)

Suspect supposing commenting on youtube, not gonna bother to translate

Ônibus biarticulado

Attached: file.png (865x505, 105.42K)

Globohomo is on HIGH LEVEL ALERT after the fat exterminator makes up space of a future hospital bed.
Fatties completely terrified of this lone hunter. Who will he strile next?!
Globohomo is terrified that his message of PURE TERROR might spread into the western world. He MUST BE STOPED!
No fatties allowed in PUBLIC SPACES!

>come to brazil
come to brazil
>come to brazil
come to brazil
>come to brazil
come to brazil
>come to brazil
come to brazil
>come to brazil
come to brazil
>come to brazil
come to brazil
>come to brazil
come to brazil
>come to brazil
come to brazil
>come to brazil
come to brazil
>come to brazil
come to brazil
>come to brazil
come to brazil
>come to brazil
come to brazil
>come to brazil
come to brazil
>come to brazil
come to brazil
>come to brazil
come to brazil
>come to brazil
come to brazil
>come to brazil
come to brazil
>come to brazil
come to brazil
>come to brazil
come to brazil
>come to brazil
come to brazil
>come to brazil
come to brazil
>come to brazil
come to brazil
>come to brazil
come to brazil
>come to brazil
come to brazil

Attached: 1636559211829.jpg (719x683, 27.46K)

yeah well, if you're a woman and dumb enough to antagonise a man, you kinda deserve it desu, not that he should stab her but what the fuck does she think is gonna happen when the violence escalates. She's gonnad kick him in the nuts and punch him into submission?

I actually thought of going to Brazil if a Nuclear War starts here in Europe.

But then I see this and think of how much of a hell hole this wicked place is and prefer to stay here.

northeasterners detected

Mutts are truly animals without self restraint

In your opinion what is the main drivers of this?

>Yeah I threatened her, so she could back down
>she did not
>so I killed her
>but its not my fault
>it was her fault
>sorry
Thank god I live in the middle of fucking nowhere, fuck metropolitan areas, hellholes.

Attached: 1646290267807.gif (278x288, 227.59K)

You can live in a cool germany colonial villa in Santa Catarina

Impunity
He already had killed a guy, if he was sentenced to death or life in prison that wouldn't happen
Most criminals here are repeat offenders.

That is good places here, but is still Brazil

Haven’t you guys noticed that the anxiety and stress in your cities has reached pressure cooker levels?

Crazy people randomly attacking strangers. Property damage, windows getting smashed, cars getting vandalized. Psychosis, paranoia and anger at Mad Max levels. Distrust of everything and everybody.

Something is gonna break….

Attached: 461C80C1-4DE1-4A63-946D-4EB0C24C2BBC.gif (384x212, 1.54M)

Avoid metropolitan areas, and regions with prisons, you also need some level of self preservation, if the guy looks like a criminal, 99% chance he is a criminal.

Actually I live in Curitiba and it's mostly calm, despite the drug criminals
But I made a anonymous report and the police is actually arresting dealers in my neighborhood

Do the prisons need more funding and support?
Rehabilitation programs.

Every day I use public transport in this country and every day I'm afraid I wont get home.

Please, gringos, nuke this shit, kill those abominations.

Fuck off we're full

>Confusion started over the sale of a coconut
i gues you could say he was a bounty hunter

Attached: carlos1.jpg (600x600, 34.54K)

I've taken this bus several times, this section has an invasion (as if it were a mini favela) and drug addicts

youtu.be/Hi02bFZ_C_o

Attached: file.png (876x633, 696.27K)

>Do the prisons need more funding and support?
They need to be hanged

Wagies now stay at home and produce confusion instead of being stepped by boss in a firm

>Rehabilitation programs.
looooooooool
so you reall believe this shit?
>Do the prisons need more funding and support?
good prisons are like the Bastille. even better when there's enemie gangs rotting together and their only fun is killing eachother.
containment and pest control at the same time.

Attached: 1617091702677.jpg (872x872, 70.96K)

Actually criminals can be rehabilitated

We can turn them into compost or fish food

Weak government, violent criminals, cartel control prisons, and rehabilitation only works if the individual is interested in being rehabilitated, individuals who are unable to main self restrained in situation like this are just animal in human skin.
Every day I try to find reasons to defend concepts like democracy and freedom, but, every day it gets difficult.

>Brazilian woman
Who the fuck cares

>Every day I try to find reasons to defend concepts like democracy and freedom, but, every day it gets difficult.
> rehabilitation only works if the individual is interested in being rehabilitated

Yea user I hear you.

>Every day I try to find reasons to defend concepts like democracy and freedom, but, every day it gets difficult.
You can have a democratic society and death penalty

Worse than than. I always like to point out how we've been thoroughly infiltrated by Marxism for a lot longer than the rest of the world. Things that only now you're starting to see in the US (like the recently appointed supreme court justice intending to go easy on pedos) have been happening for a lot longer here, in every front: criminals are let go by the criminal system, leftist cultural production always attempts to portray criminals in a good light, media is the disgusting lying whore we've all come to know and constantly lies about police operations, etc.
It's the classic marxist inversion of narratives and moral values.

Attached: 1647782554930.jpg (640x640, 62.11K)

Nigger this country needs an ethnical cleansing
We will only live peacefully with niggers if there is a martial law or 30% GDP spending on security

I care user, so did the people trying to stop her bleeding out.

Yeah, that's why people call America Brazil 2.0. We all going to be wearing flip flops here soon.

No need to have debate skill in Brazil, the dead lose the debate, smart.

Damn, the life is so easy in Brazil, at least low IQ do have chance to win arguments.

Attached: 1646489897939.png (890x1060, 379.93K)