I just watched a BBC report on the war in Ukraine. And I noticed strange symbols on the uniforms of Ukrainian soldiers...

youtu.be/bfvFKUmoGrM
I just watched a BBC report on the war in Ukraine. And I noticed strange symbols on the uniforms of Ukrainian soldiers. Does anyone know what they mean?

Timestamps:
youtu.be/bfvFKUmoGrM?t=248
youtu.be/bfvFKUmoGrM?t=265

Attached: 1.png (1920x1080, 941.97K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gott_mit_uns
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mjölnir
punisher.com.ua/en/nashivka-m-tac-thor-mit-uns-pvkh/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/3rd_SS_Panzer_Division_Totenkopf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Attached: 2.png (1920x1080, 1.9M)

They can even wear black dick patch if they want, if it doesn't cover army symbols.

dey ghey

Attached: kaliyuga.jpg (1000x1000, 139.95K)

Probably a fan of the band Death in June, nothing to worry about

Dope.

Attached: FB1C5BB1-28B8-4F23-9FE0-3538C4CFEE9A.gif (245x245, 756.79K)

Based Kali Yuga surfer

it means loyalty into death dumb op read some history

I KNEW THE UKRANIANS WERE FASCIST
I HOPE PUTIN PUNCHES THOSE EVIL NAZIS

@moot fix your fucking site jesus christ

Anyone know where I can get that patch?

that patch says "thor is with us" in german and features a mjølnir
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gott_mit_uns
its this but with thor instead.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mjölnir

Putin is learning the tricks of the leaders. If he said he was clearing out merchant influence in Ukraine, it would be an Oy Vey festival. So, he says, he is hunting NAZIs ... which AZOV - Fully owned and financed by an Isreali - seems to support. I'm sure many lefties in the west have officially lost the scrip.

>LEFT: must punch nazis
>PUTIN: we are hunting nazis
>LEFT: hooray ... er
>WEST MSM: putin is a monster
>LEFT: wtf?

Attached: 1647875146976.jpg (1000x1000, 280.54K)

jewish oligarchs

No, Antifa is an FBI psyop. Putin spent years in the KGB so he knows they don't actually exist. His casus beli is basically only appealing to his oligarchs and makes zero contextual sense in the west

Has anybody sat down with Azov and explained to them that when they're done fighting and dying to repel Russia, that Ukraine, NATO, and the entire west is going to disown them? I mean, total cancellation. Taken away in vans and "reeducated". I'm not sure they even know how weaselly we are.

You assume that they are actual humans and can listen to reason. That's a mistake, they are merely an animals.

Azov is children and grandchildren of the soldiers of the Reichkommissariat of Ukraine. Real WW2 nazis. The people that joined, were trained, and fought with nazi Germany. This isn't hard to understand.

Skull & Bones
The deepest of the deep state pedophiles.
Masons look like tranny bitches compared to those bankers. Even Rothschilds bend the knee to them.
S&B is behind the bioweapons and funded FBI and CIA agents to defend the biolabs in Ukraine.

what is this black magic???

Even the mappies fags on Twitch changed their tune when they found out the Azov Battalion are the only Ukes being targeted by the Russian forces.

you need to volunteer

what are these ones?

Attached: sdfrtyu.png (780x636, 431.14K)

The gay Nazi band?

>WEF trained jew puppets have the right to get their population massacred and their cities leveled for ZOG

>punisher.com.ua/en/nashivka-m-tac-thor-mit-uns-pvkh/
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/3rd_SS_Panzer_Division_Totenkopf

This is a "totenkopf". It is a nazi symbol who was used in the Waffen-SS and many other battalions.
It means defiancy of death or piracy.

Attached: totenkopf.jfif.jpg (268x268, 21.35K)

Based totenkopf division here to gas some kikes.

Azov is larpers that get their shit pushed in right now.
I guarantee you in the last 24 hours Azovs said "Achmad Sila" 1000x more than they said "Sieg Heil" or "Slava Ukroni"

Attached: photo_2022-03-25_13-38-58.jpg (960x1280, 109.07K)

just because you slap a patch on your uniform doesnt mean you are now part of some nazi division.
you are just a larper wearing larp patches.

Attached: photo_2022-03-24_11-36-22.jpg (1280x960, 154.09K)