Is this real life?

Is this real life?

Attached: Screenshot_20220325-115808_Samsung Internet.jpg (1080x1426, 722.03K)

But they're economists, not biologists. They can't define what a woman is.

Trannies aren’t women biologically, case closed, ywnbaw

What are your credentials on Biology to claim that?

Attached: 1648131237639.png (413x597, 38.67K)

High school biology.

Funny how women stop being men's equals when it's advantageous for them

Teal should be "children adoption and molestation of said children will skyrocket million percent"

No you should have man, woman and then other.

>oh shit it's way too obvious that biological men are physically superior and more athletic than women
>now that most normal people are in an uproar, let's slowly walk back our mentally ill policies

whoops sorry actually
>let's double down and make a tranny athlete category

You don't need to be a vet to know what a dog is
You don't need to be a mechanic to know what an engine looks like
Oh I'm sorry I'm not a chef so I don't know what an apple looks like, I'd just end up getting you a random fruit
This is what leftists think. They think you need to have a PhD to state basic facts like "that man isn't a woman" and "Niggers are dumb and violent, they must be more animal than human"

>cant play euchre with liberal friends anymore because they are triggered when they hear the orange word

suffering

how about biology trumping the age of consent which is completely arbitrary and too high for no reason
biological females are menstruating and thus are able to have sex starting from 11-12, there should be no laws that prohibit such basic human needs

Attached: 16234943679230.jpg (1080x1080, 92.02K)

It's insane that the world has gotten so fucked up you weren't sure I was being deeply, deeply sarcastic.

>Is this real life?
Not even a fantasy... It is peak clown world

(((economists))) are experts at these things

Let's just stop sports I'm bad at them and I don't like being reminded

once there's more than one tranny in the field they'll argue it themselves. the 2nd place tranny will be salty as fuck.
>they're not a real woman like me they cheated

no I know, just wanted to make a point

We already got 2 out of 5 with number 3 on our doorstep. 4 and 5 probably within the next 10 years.

The golem has gotten loose and is too crazy even for them now. Shit's hit the fan.

>schools will begin to teach kids how to have gay sex
that is happening

in one way, in how they're so competent at hustling us men at large, women may be superior.
Women know exactly how to expertly play their hand in life and leverage their way to privilege at the expense, and with the cooperation, of men.

While we are here, anybody have the citation that Soros was a key influencer for the economist magazine?