Redpill me on the Tic Tac ufo

Attached: 1624881010484_tdy_news_7a_costello_ufo_theories_210628_1920x1080.jpg (1920x1080, 152.78K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aB8zcAttP1E
youtube.com/watch?v=Y8F77VtDssg
youtu.be/3viYcYPRdu4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's a tic tac, not a redpill!

Attached: 1597806017393.png (304x305, 141.38K)

I hate niggers

Listen to him:
youtube.com/watch?v=aB8zcAttP1E

Already watched that, just wanted to know if Any Forums had any cool theories

Military vehicle using reverse engineered Alien anti-grav tech. Uses an element from another solar system as propulsion

not gonna watch a jew, rabbi.

Theories for what? What they are? why they are here?

I dont give a fuck. And reality does neither...

They're real

Attached: Screenshot_20220210-133433_DuckDuckGo.jpg (867x2119, 1008.85K)

it's glowie psy op.
youtube.com/watch?v=Y8F77VtDssg

Who gives a fuck? There have been so many sightings and yet they've made no contact. Even if we get more real footage if you can't catch one it's pointless. All you can do is theorize.

TTSA was a little CIA Psyop.
Just a little psyop to cajole congress into streamlining UFO research by setting up an official UFO oversight office (which the CIA will control)

it's been pretty thoroughly taken apart. The videos just show blurry objects in the distance, they dont seem to be moving at impossible speeds or doing impossible maneuvers, and the videos seem to be editted to be incredibly short as if to cut off the pilots giving more information. First one is consistent with a plane in the distance, second with a bird, third is the weirdest but is consistent with a sattelite falling to earth and burning up at a high speed and producing lots of debris
youtu.be/3viYcYPRdu4

Attached: Screenshot_20220325-122113_YouTube.jpg (1080x762, 422.03K)

Literally a distraction. They show thermal footage of a plane exhaust and some excited chatter about new capabilities and let people run with it. The tictac story just sounds made up. Nobody would testify under oath

Cool, so why would TTSA release and hype those three videos? What's the goal? I maintain that it was

Think Anomalous is good.

Luis Elizondo and TTSA are bogus hucksters.

>5M views

I'm always suspicious when a video gets that many views. It suggests algorithm tampering, that message is being PUSHED.

There are two things:
-Extraordinary claims from military personnel
-Very ordinary videos intentionally edited so you you cannot make conclusions
-Total silence from the air force, while the navy says "we don't know".
In summary: a nothing burger with an agenda.

These are not ayys, probably China or Russia anti gravity tech demonstration for the US.
Since that seems to have happened only to US military.
Could be large scale superconducting gravity shielding technology and with it, magnetic propulsion.

>two things
>Write three
checkmate mathematicians

Attached: UAP 2021 TOP SECRET.webm (1280x720, 2.91M)

ayyyys are real
we live in a nature preserve
they use advance AI drones to monitor us
you may have been featured on an aayyyyy nature documentary

There are some ufo nuts in the government, and some senators believe this stuff and have backed them. I think the fact they release this third hand blurry editted stuff shows they dont even have access to the full videos if they even still exist

Advanced holograms using satellites

There are at least two core questions about the Tic Tacs in particular and contemporary UFOs in general.
First, is it a physical object or some kind of visual effect?
Tic Tacs as reported by Navy personnel, seem to show up on radar, so they are at minimum plasma if not solid matter. Others, waiting on data.
A side question that will help answer this is what is the mass of a Tic Tac?
Second, if they are physical, can they transport a payload or is it just drive and controls?
I think I know how I’d build one but it’d have very obvious propulsion in some wavelengths.