- Erdogan
- Lukashenko

Bad guys NWO jewish coalition:

- Zelensky
- Biden
- Johnson
- Morawiecki

Attached: images.jpg (225x225, 4.83K)

>Forgetting about Assad who singlehandedly perturbed glowniggers and mossad jews

Attached: 1641402519192.jpg (960x952, 37.33K)

For the bad guys you can also throw in

-Trudeau
-Arden
-Macron
-Morrison
-Scholz

REMINDER THAT ALL THESE FAGGOTS ARE AGAINST RACIAL SOVEREIGNTY OF THE EUROPEAN PEOPLE

>Anti-NWO
Nope
>jewish coalition
Includes Putin

It's Xi. Jinping is his given name, you faggot pole.

based

Attached: Fren side of history.png (800x850, 682.04K)

as usual chuds won't leave no dictator dick unsucked

You are crazy, why would anyone want to spend their lives as slaves (slaves not slavs).

I'm the captain of my ship, they are all a bunch of fags.

Maybe if you had two brain cells to rub together you'd realize that there are no good or bad guys just better or worse guys and at the moment the best thing for European people is for NATO to die and American Empire to fall apart.

>bolsonaro

Attached: 1645839566131.jpg (900x600, 59.8K)

>muh dictator

Because jewish tranny media say so?

They are a different side of the NWO
Factions within factions

>Putin Jinping Modi Bolsonaro Erdogan Lukashenko
Wow a bunch of anti-White third worldist dictators. Very based and redpilled, user, thank you.

all are rabbinic all must perish

>hekin based populists who cater to the lowest of the low and exploit primitive animal instincts in uneducated retard masses
also any single one of them is infinitely more corrupt than Biden could ever be. you are a fucking retard.

because of what they say and do you mongoloid. you love licking authoritarian boots because you are a loser and freedom means literally nothing to you. you are just waiting for someone to give you instructions, no autonomy at all.

Freedom means everything to me, that's why I'm opposing globohomo who literally want to put me in vaccine concentration camps and disallow me from buying food if I don't have vax pass you dumb fuck

I am suspicious of Russia's human rights record but still seething at how polite and human his letter to his protesters was compared to what Trudeau released. I wasted a long time with google translate but was never the same after I finish

Attached: Russia-vs-Canada-anti-protest-government-flyer.jpg (1440x960, 407.72K)

are you in a camp right now? are you not able to buy food while unvaccinated? or are you just a dumb fucking retard who believes any bullshit he reads online?
meanwhile in Russia opposition politicians, journalits, any kind of dissent at all really is getting owned by the state apparatus every fucking day including getting murdered. this is a fact. unlike your faggot doom fanfic. you have infinitely more freedom than any Russian and you are still here fucking babbling about some imaginary trannies you will never meet and vaccine camps that never existed and never will. fucking retard.

>are you in a camp right now? are you not able to buy food while unvaccinated? or are you just a dumb fucking retard who believes any bullshit he reads online?
In Australia there are people in camps, and Trudeau just dispatched soldiers to Poland to keep the peace
Canuck soldiers are infamous rapists abroad; he has things to be complaining about

if you're not joking, enjoy your alternate reality i guess. i am going outside, it's way too sunny to be arguing with you delusional losers.

For any and all interested in seeing Putin oppose Globohomo, this short video goes a long way to explaining this.

Attached: putin speaks.webm (320x240, 1.75M)