/uhg/ - Ukraine Happening General #1114

Prev: ▶Day 30
▶Daily battlefield assessment isw.pub/RusCampaignMar24
▶Map
map.army/?ShareID=1009776&UserType=RO-Lb4GEQgw

▶Latest
>RU MoD: 1st phase of military operation in Ukraine was mostly complete, focus will be on "liberating" eastern Ukraine's Donbass region
>RU losses by RU MoD: 1 351 irretrievable, 3 825 wounded
>RU army has some progress in Mariupol
>Azerbaijan active in Nagorno-Karabakh as Russia is busy
>Multiple EU countries won't pay Russia in roubles after RU demands for "unfriendly" countries to settle oil and gas bills in roubles
>At Berdyansk - RU landing ships Orsk destroyed (50 dead by RU sources), Saratov sunk, 2 more damaged
>ISW: "Russian forces continue to go over to the defensive, conducting restricted and localized ground attacks that make little progress
>Russia is likely struggling to obtain fresh combat power from Syria and elsewhere rapidly."
>Zelensky asked US to hold sanctions against Abramovich because he can be useful as a "mediator in negotiations"
>Sergei Shoigu not seen in public in 2 weeks, Peskov claims Shoigu is just busy
>Putin adviser Chubais quits, leaves Russia
>CCP supporting both sides of the conflict, seemingly playing 2 sides

▶Livestreams
youtube.com/watch?v=ek1bqrms6ls
youtube.com/watch?v=911cntbvPBU
▶Telegram Channels
rentry.org/telosint
t.me/s/strelkovii
▶INTELLIGENCE
web.archive.org/web/20220321131726/https://www.kp.ru/online/news/4672522 (RU state source as of 21 March: 9,861 Russian army soldiers KIA, 16,153 injured)
odin.tradoc.army.mil/WEG (equipment explorer)
understandingwar.org/publications (unbiased defence analysis, 2 reports a day)
oryxspioenkop.com/2022/02/attack-on-europe-documenting-equipment.html (github.com/leedrake5/Russia-Ukraine)
twitter.com/Skawtish
twitter.com/Osinttechnical
twitter.com/Militarylandnet

▶/uhg/ OP Template
rentry.org/uhg2022

Attached: 1642441249179.jpg (749x441, 62.41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/haynesdeborah/status/1507374658877857805
youtube.com/watch?v=-huV8QFe_2I
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10644823/Russian-soldier-drives-TANK-commanding-officer-Ukrainian-journalist-claims.html
youtube.com/watch?v=8UouYluY_TI
streamable.com/0b8kaj
youtube.com/watch?v=VAsf6dsq3rQ
onet.pl/informacje/onetwiadomosci/roman-abramowicz-przyjechal-do-polski/5tdfzs3,79cfc278
youtube.com/watch?v=REgVkpWkh-o
google.com/search?q=valorant betting
t.me/wargonzo/6353
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>BREAKING: A Russian brigade commander has been killed deliberately by his own troops after his unit suffered many losses in Ukraine, a western official said.
>Colonel Medvechek, commander of 37 Motor Rifle Brigade, was run over by his soldiers, the official said
twitter.com/haynesdeborah/status/1507374658877857805

Attached: breaking bucks.jpg (747x900, 146.37K)

Why is he sitting so weird?
youtube.com/watch?v=-huV8QFe_2I

Attached: Zrzut ekranu z 2022-03-25 16-49-45.png (372x463, 170.74K)

What have I missed since yesterday? Last I remember is ships getting BTFOed, Ukrainian counteroffensive in the south and Mariupol still stands.

Attached: uhg12.png (1488x1488, 1.65M)

Attached: 1647875233743.png (602x915, 916.41K)

>he doesn't do the manspread whenever possible for maximum ballsack comfort

The Great Monkey Council has voted and decided to remove Putin's honorary status

Attached: Great_Wise_Monkey.jpg (634x634, 106.94K)

First face of operation is complete hohol
You just wait till we figure out wtf we are going to do next

Attached: 1647648326850.png (720x424, 197.57K)

No!

Attached: 1647089778196.jpg (1080x1194, 82.37K)

redpill me on chornobayivka

Attached: Чорнобаївка.jpg (474x266, 18.45K)

Russians are now saying that their goal all along was establishing land bridge to Crimea, therefore they have achieved 100 percent of their objectives and as far as they are concerned the war is won already

hes barely alive

Some American and Brit are attached to a Ukranian unit dabbing on Russians.

>First face of operation is complete hohol
>You just wait till we figure out wtf we are going to do next

Attached: 567889.jpg (1200x1198, 224.15K)

People keep posting that, but there is no proof of it.

A couple days ago there was this video that is supposed to show that guy being carried to a hospital after his legs were ran over:
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10644823/Russian-soldier-drives-TANK-commanding-officer-Ukrainian-journalist-claims.html

Maybe he died of his wounds, maybe it's just speculation.

beautiful day, 17 celcius and the smell of russian cope can be smelt even here in Germany. gonna be a good year

Attached: 1647652597351.webm (480x304, 159.66K)

Today I will remind them.

Attached: 1647706485715.jpg (1218x635, 117.1K)

Breaking footage: Russian POWs tortured by Ukrainian soldiers.

Attached: 1648049019313.webm (320x240, 1.99M)

Putinskaya sisters... Some hopium blease ;_;

Attached: 32553434.jpg (865x497, 61.84K)

>Putin was later seen publicly attempting to be nursed by another monkey, failing to realise he was sucking on the nipple of a male child.

Attached: image1781870x.jpg (370x278, 16.04K)

Don't come to Chornobayivka.

Attached: .jpg (1280x1273, 291.91K)

Anyone else think we should remove Russians from the white race? They clearly don't measure up.

Attached: Lana Lokteff.jpg (381x473, 30.45K)

Understandable

Reposting (), posted it right before new bread

>Russia is winning.
>Trust me.

Attached: Screenshot_20220228-194642_Reddit.jpg (1080x1080, 475.78K)

>hes barely alive
he is sleepy god damnit now I got sleepy too

they forgot to give him his old people amphetamines ... no here we go maybe

Tldr is it got shelled 10 times already and every time russkies died with their equipment

To be removed, you have to be part of it in the first place.

given the state sponsored ethnic replacement going on in Russia right now, i reckon they are already working on it user, we dont really need to do anything about it

>starts genociding before taking the country
ruskies are retarded

I genuinely cannot fathom the sheer amount of copium that the vatnik shills are using
Surely they must run out at some point

It's fun to read russian comments sometimes

Attached: 3860d279068a4b5bc9726d83e6dff885.png (547x382, 48.32K)

Hehehe, 18 here, 1 up, so more vatnig copium for me.

Attached: 1647553041070.webm (1280x720, 2.95M)

How about this guy can he be MONKE?

Attached: BidonBanana.jpg (1280x833, 133.87K)

What a crock of shit. The Germans took Poland by now and they had fucking horses.

i am for sure coming after this war to see what the fuss is about.

Attached: 1647715767514.jpg (512x341, 49.66K)

British map of the current military situation.

Attached: photo_2022-03-25_16-54-31.jpg (1280x754, 167.3K)

Nah thats just regular russian army doing regular russian things back in russia.

>Russians are now saying that their goal all along was establishing land bridge to Crimea, therefore they have achieved 100 percent of their objectives and as far as they are concerned the war is won already
Man the cope.
I saw footage of the American. Where's the brit?

Attached: 1647463352129.png (512x330, 177.26K)

hmmmm
banan
old
demented
he can possibly be the Council's jester

Attached: monkey_apple.jpg (750x741, 92.3K)

>Russian civ-nats
What a thing.

What? What makes you think vatniggers are white? Moscovite mongol rapebabies can never be white.

Attached: 1647730836462.jpg (374x510, 43.31K)

youtube.com/watch?v=8UouYluY_TI

Attached: 1648219088254.jpg (247x269, 12.38K)

The smell of rotting vatnik corpses brought by this early spring wind from east is waking up parts of consciousness I didn't know existed

streamable.com/0b8kaj

Behold the power of Russian 'liberation'

Attached: 1647959401443.jpg (411x388, 46.97K)

He's the guy next to the American I am pretty sure. You can check the American's twitter. He says that he and the Brit are working together to give courses on shit to the unit they're attached to.

>Alexander Alexandrov
now that's just lazy

There are still some huwites in Russia that can be saved, just remove the kikes and sterilize the mutts.

White race is a fucking meme that does not exists. There is no white race. There are few white races, just as there are few black and yellow ones. The only place where "white" exist are former british colonies.
Also civilisation is more important metric of life, niggers act like niggers becuase they have nigger civilisation (method of social life). And civilisation of Russia is Turan, they are socialy mongols.

Did they finally take mariupol?

>Council's jester
I think that would work

Attached: VDVMonke.png (230x345, 57.78K)

>rot u mean user
>we are velly white

Attached: FOgW5kUVcAA-Ys2.jpg (1200x800, 228.62K)

Does anyone have the picture of the Russian ship doing circles?

Let's be honest
Whats sounds more realistic?
>1351
>30000
To me 1351, maybe twice that amount but 30k is ridiculously exaggerated

Attached: Lieutenant Colonel Alexander Olegovich Koshel.jpg (988x1024, 139.82K)

nope

simple equation: If nobody is able to live there anymore, then theres also no nazis who can live there! Denazified!!

youtube.com/watch?v=VAsf6dsq3rQ
>vice
i know i know but holy fuck kharkiv looks absolutely fucked here and they dont even have any russian soldiers inside of it, bodies stacked everywhere mostly civilians
what the fuck is russia doing?

No, slow and steady progress though

no, this isn't what's happening. they're starting to give up on the invasion and want to focus on donbass instead (and it's pretty likely that they can hold donbass), because this is their only way to save face in front of their people, and it's coincidentally also the only war demand that can be justified somehow. they're already starting to spin it in the sense of "it was about donbass all along!", and their people will selectively forget all the other reasons that russia gave for the war.
this means that the height of the war will be over soon and it'll either turn into a prolonged conflict between ukraine and russia along donbass again, or there will be another "brittle" peace between ukraine and russia.
the west hasn't historically given a shit about donbass and they won't now either. they'll let it happen and it's unlikely that they'll support ukraine with heavier arms to retake donbass.

i had kinda hoped that more of this situation would get resolved with this conflict, but looks like it's all back to square one. russia will get away with it, ukraine (- donbass) will remain independent and both will lick their wounds.

where where u when rusia copium overdose

i was home eating kārums when phone rang

'rusia is cope'

'lol'

Never believe the shit erdogan says

>Ukraine's FM Kuleba denies consensus over some points between Ukraine, Russia.

Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan earlier claimed that the countries were nearing consensus on 4 of Russia's demands, including Ukraine's NATO membership and status of the Russian language.

They bombed commie blocks where civilians live.
Its clearly the monke also wanted a genocide, because they didnt like him.

the 30000 doesn't mean just deaths, but includes injuries, which is highly likely

take into consideration shelling, gunfire, tankfire, bombing; every vehicle destroyed likely having at least 3 - 4 people that potentially got rekt inside too

Just for reference, these were Germany's gains in Poland after 30 days. The Russian invasion is going as planned, no need to panic, this is by comparison, one of the fastest invasions in history.

Just remember what the OKW said on 1939/9/30:
The first phase of the special military operation in Poland is a success. From now on we will focus on liberating Danzig from the Polish occupiers.

Attached: Screenshot_20220325_165657_com.brave.browser_edit_338117156067677.jpg (1080x1118, 276.2K)

imagine being proud of your shithole aids-ridden country

No, there are still 7000 Ukranian soldiers there, per Russian sources. It's not over yet, Russians will still have a lot of losses.

>YOU
>I MEAN YOU!

Attached: 1648192938160m.jpg (1024x700, 104.51K)

>Satan want's me to watch vice
Fuck, I don't know if I should, but it is kinda tempting.

Why are people so retarded? It's 40K casualties. KIA, Wounded, MIA and POWs

Putin is a fag.

>The first phase of the special military operation in Poland is a success. From now on we will focus on liberating Danzig from the Polish occupiers.
Nice

there's no comparison to prior conflicts because the concept of war has changed so massively; UAVS, drones, missiles, etc etc

slow gains in the past make more sense given less options for entering the battlefield and more reliance on men on foot

>i had kinda hoped that more of this situation would get resolved with this conflict, but looks like it's all back to square one. russia will get away with it, ukraine (- donbass) will remain independent and both will lick their wounds.

Haha never they will use this chance to completely fuck russia up
Monkey General did a mistake and every dumb soviet boomer and (sadly) every normal sane russian will suffer because of it

based. good luck explaining it to muh so white niggers of this planet (or this board at least)

Attached: asdasrcwevrvewrvwnemytayaRoissia.png (1030x1088, 2.33M)

>kārums
Which flavor? Answer now!

Attached: 1646605592020.jpg (1000x1105, 193.65K)

its really fucking bleak user, truly heartbreaking shit theyre showing in this, fucked up kids, pediatricians literally breaking into tears, civilian bodies stacked everywhere because theres no room to store them
they even pull a dead babcia out of the rubble of an apartment building

When VICE isn't reporting on literal dogshit issues and topics, they still have production value and gravitas for actual serious events.

onet.pl/informacje/onetwiadomosci/roman-abramowicz-przyjechal-do-polski/5tdfzs3,79cfc278

Abramovich is secretly in Poland.
sorry for source but this is hot news. he is going to negotiate with Biden

Attached: 1648217949122.jpg (1400x1095, 154.15K)

>Whats sounds more realistic?
That's what I call reasoning.

So now that Putin is settling for just Donbass was this shit really worth sending the Russian economy into the stone age, thousands of dead troops, arming Ukraine to the teeth with western arms and making Russia an even bigger international laughingstock who couldn’t even bully their neighbour?

don't insult turks and azeris by calling russians turan. russians are a 110% mongolic mercenary and slave rapebaby admixture that is in it's own category of shitskin

>there are still 7000 Ukranian soldiers there, per Russian sources
They've greatly overly stated the size of that

>You can check the American's twitter.
Sounds like he's begging to get his position exposed.

I love dumbfucks with takes like this. Coach Redpill is another example.

>MISSION ACCOMPLISHED
That’s assuming they can hold on to the entire southern front indefinitely
A bold choice

It wasn't supposed to be like this chugsisters ;_;

Do you guys have any pics of VDV PoW? Or they are unironically all dead?
Want to post them in the russian VDV group

Even 1351 sounds KIA like a lot for the mediocre amount of footage I've seen but it must at least be that much

Both are equally retarded.
Although tbqh the Russian claim is arguably even more retarded given that it implicitly contradicts their own earlier figures. Russians admitted to loosing 500 KIA In the first week, and that was before the fighting heavily intensified and Ukrainians actually got their shit together. By saying that after another month of massive, and to put it mildly far less than optimal, offensive operations and heavy fighting their casualties only barely doubled they just out themselves as lying retards.

karameles because i am a child at heart

he should be executed for that hair

>russia will get away with it
cope

Attached: 276124351_5097446203649540_6024894882131293450_n.jpg (931x889, 221.46K)

their mini docs on actual aspects of culture and conflict are pure kino, here's a good one on how melting permafrost is creating illegal trade with the chinks over mammoth tusks
youtube.com/watch?v=REgVkpWkh-o

This is the latest available Russian map. Russian journos actually there on the ground said 7000.

Attached: photo_2022-03-25_07-57-04.jpg (1280x765, 268.8K)

I think getting Donbas in itself is questionable.
Zelenski could just refuse that peace. What can Russia do short of waving nukes around?

banan flavor

Stop supporting the war in anyway; there are hostile xenos parasites out there. And no, stop contacting them; don't think if you'll contact them - ukraine will win, idiot ur gonna get trapped in here if you reincarnate - hardcore and raped twisted back and forth.

30000 dead, injured, or kidnapped men, women, and children, maybe

lol

Pretty sure you mean 14 000 cyber-azov troopers comrade

fuck off tzeench sneed

because the world is parasitized by hostile xenos

Tagging Elon Musk, NASA, NSA, Russian, Intel Agencies

LOL
we are in some sort of "simulation"

tell our owners to lower the difficulty or clown world or murders or hunger

Jesus Christ is King. Jesus Christ will save you.

>inb4 I predict 5% to 25% FPX is cheating in some sort of way legally or illegally; either nootropics, blood transfer, or vitamin drug improvement; or the worst kernel mouse hacks doinb turbo boost L9 kek

do not waste your money on gambling sites

google.com/search?q=valorant betting

3 guys on twitch chat lost money KEK; absolute semi NPCs; don't be too retarded/autists to waste your money on sports betting; consult with me first

t.me/zsafeheaven

------------

holocausts are real; the holocaust on jews is false; jews are killing jews; jews are controlled by a hostile xenos entities like tzeench slanesh khorne nurgle ; and there are so much more; stop contacting them through symbols;;

Jesus Christ is King. Purge it all. Contacting those talmud communism star of david satanic xenos religious demonic icons texts symbols buildings altars ideas; or being 'muh edgy antichrist kid loner' won't make you rich or famous - and if you did - it was your fate - but now there is a demonic xenos and dangerous price.

(I'm not a hard christcuck or hardcore psycho templar ; I don't read the bible for quite a while; I don't do tattoos, I just don't look at xenos entities - I've seen some in my peripheral - I don't respond - they just go away - not even invoking Jesus Christ - if it goes too near - I think of Jesus Christ is my King; just a normal guy)

(and no I don't play games anymore for the past 11-12 months; just opened twitch today; never opened it or looked at valorant after a year; just collated fast manual skim google for technical probabilities from history and data who will win)

Not a russian spy, you get a pass
Straight to gulag

Attached: 1647791914911.jpg (303x335, 48.67K)

my bets on the ukies just being so deadly they think its 7k troops theyre dealing with instead of the hundreds it actually is

I think this one are VEH DEH VEH, there is better pic somewhere they are laying in front of old soviet VDV statue kek

Attached: 524172.jpg (640x360, 34.34K)

>Coach Redpill is another example.
of a shill? yes

Attached: 1648119206809.png (720x884, 817.29K)

Oh I know Russian sources have been saying that, but it simply isn't true.

I could have sworn I heard the same story out of leftypol a few days ago and now it's breaking news today?

Dont forget basically guaranteeing that Finland and Sweden will join NATO within months.
Not to mention that EU and eventually NATO Membership for Moldova and Georgia is no longer off the table, and its at the very least very possible now.
I am halfway convinced that Putin was a CIA plant tasked with destroying Russia.

>I think getting Donbas in itself is questionable.
Russia won't get it.The west is removing more and more the only advantage russia has : it's gas and oil for a couple of European countries
When it is gone there isn't a big reason to trade anymore anyways.However Russia will be completely fucked up and not even chink + India trade will save them

This was said several weeks ago before it was quite so obvious how stupid it was. It was still stupid back then, but less obviously.

did the Russian journalists tell them to stand up and be still so they could be counted?

Chemical weapons? Send in six gorillion niggers? Send in more buck broken conscripts?

Nah, he says that he knows the rules put out by the Ukranian MOD about waiting at least 24 hours and that they move around a shitload so they're not going to be geolocated.

umm actually its 6 million azov defenders that were defeated here, truly a russian victory of colossal proportions, Ukraine is finished

>they just out themselves as lying retards.
oh no not the hecking lierinos

And not a particularly smart one.

Fug now I want one too

Attached: 1647956390314.png (267x382, 144.45K)

>14 000 cyber-azov troopers
There are 6 gorillion of them cloned by the US biolabs, it's over.

>I am halfway convinced that Putin was a CIA plant tasked with destroying Russia.

Kek More likely a german plant like lenin

Attached: Screenshot_20220325-111229.jpg (1080x2400, 690.5K)

I seent this video already and my synopsis is that Russia's use of artillery is being greatly under reported by MSM. Russia has the largest artillery arsenal in the world, they have probably kept 80% of their man power a few miles outside of the city, and send in small squads to take key areas while the main chunk of troops stay back and launch missles and shells from safety.

well.. that was brief

Kek, that's actually pretty funny

Can't imagine the level of cope when they start to withdraw from Kiyv.

Attached: cope7.jpg (2380x1825, 735.03K)

At least Strelkov seems to know what he is talking about. I wouldn't compare him to Western right wingers who have no knowledge on the subject.

Yeah shit opsec

Attached: FOneoGrX0AAFiuT.jpg (900x450, 100.82K)

šokolāde

Attached: 1646991745609.jpg (927x1024, 72.52K)

Why the sarcasm? Your own journalists said so in a video from the ground, I didn't make it up.

t.me/wargonzo/6353
>Mariupol cauldron Situation on the morning of 03/25/22

>According to the @wargonzo project, there are still up to 7,000 neo-Nazis in the city. Half of them are units of the 36th brigade, 56th brigade and 17th brigade of the Armed Forces of Ukraine, the rest are Azov and Terodefense. Most of the militants are concentrated in the industrial zones.

I don't know, I linked the source above.

A biolab containing slav eating pigeons just flew over my house!

Ehhm Ivans?

Attached: china.png (550x342, 18.17K)

>At least Strelkov seems to know what he is talking about.
Strelkov is literally LARPer

GULAG!

Attached: 1648104974449.jpg (750x1000, 90.9K)

Look at the date of the article I linked. A Ukrainian journalist reported the story a couple days ago.
I don't know where this "western official" suddenly comes from who says that the Colonel died instead of just being hospitalised.
Like I said, he might have died from the wounds, or not.

same memes and same images eh boys?
dead general

is that way
fuck off and kys

Attached: 1647946679081.jpg (960x1280, 176.89K)

i can
see its going to be winter war all over again

>western official said
So it’s a lie.

>dead general
oh no, not another one russisters

Nigs and sandnigs are unintegratable into their warmachine.
Chemical weapons may trigger further western involvement. But he'd probably do it.
Conscription would mean giving weapons to potential revolutionaries. See Russian revolution.

>melting permafrost is creating illegal trade with the chinks over mammoth tusks
Jesus Christ. The Chinese are also partially responsible for Siaga being endangered due to them using their horns for “traditional medicine”. Other part is due to melting permafrost as well.

Bruh, the Russians can bomb the shit out of any place they want in Ukraine at any time they want. What is it that you don't understand about having 0 air support since day 1? The fact that there's no pictures of mass Russian casualties with how whorey Jewish western media is about this sort of thing should tip you off further about all the lying.

Troops like Kadyrov's guys are mainly Police and National Guard.

Guys with their kind of training are better for urban combat and building raids.
They are also trained for security of captured territory.

Theyll just say that "we have successfully denazified and demilitarized Kiwi" and thats it