I should be able to say "faggot" and "nigger" outside of Any Forums without consequences

Especially in video games. It's not racist or whatever. Used to be able to say these common insults without punishment but get banned for it now from any game or social media. Meanwhile, you can say the most vile shit as long as it's not "muh racist" or "muh homophobic," which has really caused a degeneration of discussion.

People should be able to drop the casual "faggot" and "nigger" without fear of getting their voice taken away. Hopefully Elon Musk buys Twitter so I can say these things at least there.

Attached: pepe_stare.png (528x432, 57.23K)

Faggot, shut up!

Attached: FB_IMG_1648188551515.jpg (1436x1828, 103.14K)

Just out of curiosity are you a zoomer or a boomer? Only a zoomer or a boomer would have such a violent misconception of the 1st amendment and how the internet works.

Exactly.
Kill yourself, nigger.

Great argument

I don't care what you think.

Wow thats sad you could have learned something about the first amendment. I'm pro free speech as well, but corporations unfortunately have rights in this country, and can ban you from using their platform. You may not like it, but its perfectly legal, in addition, even if these companies did allow you to do this, the tech companies up the chains like the ISPs, DNS providers, etc could just block it or block, unless they are the full stack like google. You're basically advocating for Comedy Central to show boobies, when even if they did, Comcast could just shut down their channel from ever hitting your cable box

Don't care, faggot. Everything you said is communist subversion to try and twist private enterprise against the culture of the United States. You're probably a subhuman Chinaman.

I was banging this zoomer chick and she freaked the fuck out when I used the word Retarded to describe something.

What a retard.

Im half-cast 50% nigger born and raised amongst white people and im willing to stand my ground in solid stance for all yall white younger ones to say nigger any time ... i can only give my name signature and real ID-Information in Order to Prevent from more damage caused by false claimes - Im thinking of an open Real-Live Roleplay Server type of screen Act Gaming wise . Such as Improvised almost unscripted experiences in real-time about race debates . Let it seem as if im to hire actors and actresses for surten roles and open for audintions free ... where as far as im consurned as long it aint puplicly streemed or uploaded to social media it is totally mandatory to say nigger and much else beyond .

Zoom zoom for sure

I'm a millennial. We grew up saying "faggot" like it was nothing and now it's worse than any word to these troon-infested game companies.

You’re the one that wants to limit freedom of speech dumbass

No, not being allowed to casually say "faggot" and "nigger" is a limit on free speech.

>I should be able to say "faggot" and "nigger" outside of Any Forums without consequences.
Only faggot niggers want no consequences for their actions. You need to go back.

So you don’t think corporations should be able to have free speech and do as they please

Why? I own a baking business. I want to put a sign in my window that says “me Democrat patrons”. You don’t think I should be able to?

in serbia you can. just dont be anti serbian and you can say anything else you. in highschool i debated against my teachers whether all niggers should be killed. nobody paid much attention.

No Democrat patrons **

>It's not racist or whatever
It is and that's why I say it

That's fine but if your business reaches a certain threshold of consumers then you are not subjected to the same laws as an individual. Kike.

i do. if a word provokes someone into violence and they try to hit me, i will use whatever degree of force necessitates itself to pacify them and minimizes risk to myself. if someone punched me and knocked me out, i could hit my head on concrete and die, and someone emotionally and intellectually fragile enough to escalate into a physical physical confrontation over a word, can't be relied on to not stomp on an unconscious person's head; i will recognize and reciprocate lethal force

This is how life is meant to be.

I say it anyway.
Most games aren't too difficult to ban evade in.

Attached: 1622159002156.jpg (480x360, 16.93K)

If isn’t though, because those corporations have free speech rights as well. They can limit who uses their platform. Just like if I put a sign up in my bakery that says no democrats allowed. Racists aren’t a protected class, neither is political party, religion, race, and sex are

You could either build your own gaming company, or shift public opinion so that calling people gay nigs is acceptable, I would argue the latter is much more plausible. There’s lots of US companies shifting to simp for blacks and gays. Wait until pride month and they’ll all change their logo to a rainbow. He left has won the culture war, but they are protected by the 1a in doing so

This. If a business serves a mass of people then it should not be able to restrict free speech while users participate in its product.

The internet should be chaos. Chaos is the peak of the internet.

I said nigger at Xmas dinner @ my in-laws.
Now they understand. The boomers didn’t flinch, the zoomers almost puked at the word.
Retards.

This will never happen, you might as well hope 1 million $ falls from the sky

I'm a millennial and we dropped the word "faggot" every single day in person.

The internet was better without the government involved for sure, but the cultural narrative and technology shifted to make it corporatized.

The solution here is to change the narrative where racism and fag hate is acceptable, which will probably never happen unfortunately, as I said, they won the culture war

>you might as well hope 1 million $ falls from the sky
I have a multi-million trust fund because some random rich dude gave it to me.

So you're telling me there's a chance.

The one word that is truly feared in the usa is the word 'jew'.
>did someone say word-jew?

Attached: WordJew.jpg (965x1250, 355.79K)

It’s going to take alot to shift the narrative, it will take years. I personally prefer to go with the strategy of “let liberals speak”

Eventually they will shift the Overton window too far left too quick and it will awaken the normies. I think trans rights are a line in the sand for lots of people.