/GPG/ /UG/ /SG/ Ukraine General #1927 - Rouble Rollercoaster Edition

Palestine, Ukraine, Russia, Syria, Libya, Lebanon, Iraq, Mali, Karabakh, Ethiopia, Yemen, Myanmar, Socotra and other ongoing conflicts as well as soup, pipelines and robots
/osint/, /ug/, /sg/, /cwg/, /ecw/, /kzg/, /ck/, Any Forums, /sp/, /k/, Any Forums, /lit/, Any Forums, /x/, /soup general/, /townsends/, Any Forums, Any Forums, (NOT /ipg/)

NEWS
>Russia/Ukraine
Russian forces pushed to the center of the city, with Chechens raising the flag of victory of the districts Prosecutor's Office.
Militia of the Republics of Donbass locates an Azov detention center in Mauripol.
Ukranian forces push the Russians back from the northeast of Kiev.
A massive fireball was seen above Kiev, possibly as result of a fuel explosion.
A Russian landing ship caught fire and was destroyed at Berdyansk dock. Ukranian Defense Minister Anna Malyar confirmed it was the result of a Ukranian military action.
Russian forces seemingly halt advances on Kharkiv.
And finally, Russia has moved to allow gas to be bought using Bitcoin.
>Belarus
Australia has placed sanctions on Lukashenko.
>Yemen
Five dead in bombing near Aden, casualties including a senior officer and his son.
>India
UK delegation called off as Chinese foreign minister arrives for a visit.

>Live maps
conflicttr.com/
liveuamap.com/
southfront.org/category/all-articles/products/maps/
marinetraffic.com/
globe.adsbexchange.com/
defensepoliticsasia.com/ukraine/

>Conflict maps and reading list
pastebin.com/aFfaPEep (embed) (embed)

>Official /gpg/ games
gaming-style.com/WarAttack/index.php?page=Game
chess.org/
>Official /gpg/ recipes
based.cooking/

>Twitter sources
nitter.net/spriter99880
nitter.net/disclosetv
nitter.net/oryxspioenkop
nitter.net/lindseysnell
nitter.net/abduljabbar1612
nitter.net/archer83able
nitter.net/theragex
nitter.net/ralee85
nitter.net/suriyakmaps

PT:

Attached: Снимок экрана 2022-03-25 183054.jpg (1206x727, 108.15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/aFfaPEep
youtu.be/dDq42XwKnqY
youtu.be/kjvokQG7e7I
youtu.be/HJnKdZDgY-Q
youtu.be/zcPGOlVLpGA
youtu.be/NMuuLMYJV5o
youtu.be/c1Cjxq5OlEA
youtu.be/CUR3NzS2mHc
youtu.be/kzzT6MkSq2U
youtu.be/RNOBQdKMbl4
youtu.be/1I8yIuKJ_Y0
youtu.be/o-jkOKpIqp0
youtu.be/xjWXh9O0FFI
youtu.be/0JGfuOXRF18
youtu.be/eA34mVebwdA
youtu.be/DQAPq73dMug
youtu.be/AM6B58dWb2g
youtu.be/VKWRJ0Wayvk
nationalgeographic.com/science/article/120221-oldest-seeds-regenerated-plants-science
twitter.com/mod_russia/status/1507386837073076236
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Mario/pol/ still standing

Attached: 1647784901090.jpg (297x319, 56.92K)

whats up with all the jumps?

Attached: 648219161435.webm (1280x720, 2.91M)

(Reuters) - Russia's defence ministry said on Friday that the first phase of its military operation in Ukraine was mostly complete and that it would focus on completely "liberating" eastern Ukraine's Donbass region.
>(Reuters) - Russia's defence ministry said on Friday that the first phase of its military operation in Ukraine was mostly complete and that it would focus on completely "liberating" eastern Ukraine's Donbass region.

(Reuters) - Russia's defence ministry said on Friday that the first phase of its military operation in Ukraine was mostly complete and that it would focus on completely "liberating" eastern Ukraine's Donbass region.
>(Reuters) - Russia's defence ministry said on Friday that the first phase of its military operation in Ukraine was mostly complete and that it would focus on completely "liberating" eastern Ukraine's Donbass region.

its over

>forgot about embeds

Attached: 1517695764216.jpg (3364x3364, 2.16M)

Attached: 1648222170556.jpg (2048x2015, 607.2K)

Attached: file.png (2067x1349, 2.37M)

Attached: Houthis attacked Jeddah and hit Aramco’s petroleum facilities in Jeddah, west Saudi Arabia.webm (480x848, 3M)

LET'S GO, NOVOROSSIYA!

Attached: chika_novorossiya.gif (540x460, 2.54M)

the price of gas keeps going up

2 embeds
not just 1
>pastebin.com/aFfaPEep (embed) (embed) (embed)

Attached: 1647072500901.webm (854x480, 956.97K)

Erdogan is involved in this secular Kemalist kufur system a Muslim can support Erdogan for him being closest to Islam if you support Erdogan over what Allah orders you are a murted.

The great battle of our time continues

Attached: file.png (588x429, 30.96K)

inshallah may you go bald and may your head look like an egg and, by allah, may it be slapped on the street!

you remember the license plate number?

Attached: 04-5249197-56014440.jpg (960x720, 78.9K)

He's so bad at war

Attached: file.png (332x400, 60.93K)

French map for the day.

Attached: french map 25 mar.jpg (1700x956, 202.95K)

Threadly reminder the Shia of Ali are the ONLY good guys.

Attached: oldstories.jpg (724x1024, 224.43K)

Stay mad gavur pig

ok egghead may your head look like an egg and may allah fry it like one

Looks like the North West is their (Russian) most vulnerable spot. And yeah, they were pushed back on that terrain.

I know the Chinese invented black powder, but I didn't realize they were still use it.

are ya eating yer eggs nigel? you have to eat all your eggs
may Allah hit your pinky toe to the coffee table and may you never recover

YOU PISS ME OFF
YOU PISS ME OFF
YOU MAKE ME WANNA
FASH OUT
>Invasion Themes
youtu.be/dDq42XwKnqY
youtu.be/kjvokQG7e7I
youtu.be/HJnKdZDgY-Q
youtu.be/zcPGOlVLpGA
>WW4 mix for time-traveling schizos
youtu.be/NMuuLMYJV5o
>Ukie War Cumpilation
youtu.be/c1Cjxq5OlEA
>Ukrainian Insurgency Theme
youtu.be/CUR3NzS2mHc
>Tanks ambushed
youtu.be/kzzT6MkSq2U
>World War 3 Mix
youtu.be/RNOBQdKMbl4
>Ukrainian band does COPE
youtu.be/1I8yIuKJ_Y0
>Ukrainians blow up russian tank
youtu.be/o-jkOKpIqp0
>Drone hits russian armored vehicle
youtu.be/xjWXh9O0FFI
>PLM - Son Of Jupiter
youtu.be/0JGfuOXRF18
>Fallschirmjager Song
youtu.be/eA34mVebwdA
>Triarii - On Wings Of Steel
youtu.be/DQAPq73dMug
>Triarii - Anthem From The Iron Flame
youtu.be/AM6B58dWb2g
>THAT FASHY SHIT YOU KNOW YOU LIKE
Die in a fire, jannies
youtu.be/VKWRJ0Wayvk

Attached: 1647999494946.png (1200x1168, 1.61M)

why not
shoot some unpleasant black smoke at the enemy

Attached: 02-5886785-dsc-7727-1.jpg (1238x810, 685.64K)

the last 3 digits is what matters when you’re talking about a the same type of vehicle from around the same time
and yes i remember the full number
from opsec reasons i shouldn’t tell to what unit it belongs though

a

rollan

Attached: 1641253328249.png (950x968, 173.82K)

love me eggs

>The oldest plant ever to be regenerated has been grown from 32,000-year-old seeds—beating the previous recordholder by some 30,000 years. (Related: "'Methuselah' Tree Grew From 2,000-Year-Old Seed.")

>A Russian team discovered a seed cache of Silene stenophylla, a flowering plant native to Siberia, that had been buried by an Ice Age squirrel near the banks of the Kolyma River (map). Radiocarbon dating confirmed that the seeds were 32,000 years old.

>The mature and immature seeds, which had been entirely encased in ice, were unearthed from 124 feet (38 meters) below the permafrost, surrounded by layers that included mammoth, bison, and woolly rhinoceros bones.

>The mature seeds had been damaged—perhaps by the squirrel itself, to prevent them from germinating in the burrow. But some of the immature seeds retained viable plant material.

>The team extracted that tissue from the frozen seeds, placed it in vials, and successfully germinated the plants, according to a new study. The plants—identical to each other but with different flower shapes from modern S. stenophylla—grew, flowered, and, after a year, created seeds of their own.

>”I can't see any intrinsic fault in the article," said botanist Peter Raven, President Emeritus of the Missouri Botanical Garden, who was not involved in the study. "Though it's such an extraordinary report that of course you'd want to repeat it."

>Raven is also head of National Geographic's Committee for Research and Exploration. (The Society owns National Geographic News.)

>Plant Study May Help Seed Vaults?

>The new study suggests that permafrost could be a "depository for an ancient gene pool," a place where any number of now extinct species could be found and resurrected, experts say.

1/2

Attached: file.png (1024x768, 704.99K)

>”Certainly some of the plants that were cultivated in ancient times and have gone extinct or other plants once important to ecosystems which have disappeared would be very useful today if they could be brought back," said Elaine Solowey, a botanist at the Arava Institute for Environmental Studies in Israel.

>Solowey resurrected the 2,000-year-old date palm that previously held the title of oldest regenerated seed.

>Her palm seed, though, had been buried in a dry, cool area, a far cry from the S. stenophylla seeds' permafrost environment.

>Regenerating seeds that have been frozen at 19 degrees Fahrenheit (-7 degrees Celsius) for so long could have major implications, said Solowey, who was not involved in the new study.

>That's because all seed-saving projects—the most famous being perhaps Norway's so-called doomsday vault, aka the Svalbard Global Seed Vault (see pictures)—depend on freezing seeds.

>”Any insight gained on seeds which have been frozen and how to thaw them and sprout them is very valuable," she said.

>The Missouri Botanical Garden's Raven added that, if we can uncover the conditions that kept the seeds viable for 32,000 years, then "if you were doing it yourself, you'd be able to preserve [seeds] for longer."

>Regenerated-seed study published this week in the Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences.

2/2

via nationalgeographic.com/science/article/120221-oldest-seeds-regenerated-plants-science

based

Why are they moving north on the west side of the Dnieper? Do they want to try to trap the troops to the east of it? Or maybe force them to retreat?

raul castro

Threadly reminder The Shia of Abdulseytan Bin Saba are kuffar

Attached: Shias.png (953x680, 1.12M)

Le Vizier du Ismaili

Threadly reminder your mum is fat and ate all the pies

RARARA-RARA-RAUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUL

Attached: 85685672.jpg (1920x1080, 382.46K)

twitter.com/mod_russia/status/1507386837073076236
IT'S UP

nigel seems to have a point ya know

It seems true that Putin beat Zelensky by few days.

Fascinating

Untrue.

And the west wonder why the international community don't trust us anymore.

Attached: file.png (784x382, 55.31K)

Interesting.

too late you've been busted

Attached: Dx3htrkqb42CJQRY.webm (720x1280, 1.05M)

I wish they can revive the Roman Silphium, I really wonder what it tastes like

I can agree on one thing, the ulster banner must be changed

Everyone is saying they are consneeding, but am I missing something? They took Kherson, restored water access to Crimea, and connected their land from Crimea to Donbass - that would fit the goals if the first phase, no?
And Donbass would be the next step after Mariupol, no?

Now if they cuck out I'll be wrong, but it seems like they are just announcing their next steps

The hand?

Attached: file.png (1200x675, 77.91K)