Im indian currently living in pooland (college) and I kid you not these polacks are the most racist and obnoxious...

Im indian currently living in pooland (college) and I kid you not these polacks are the most racist and obnoxious people that I have ever encountered! Fuck poland! Racist shithole! Why have I accepted that offer of studying here?!!!

Attached: indian-students-in-Germany-696x464.jpg (696x464, 56.1K)

Agreed. But I thought you knew this already.

Perhaps you learned about the world from Bollywood movies, which is the wrong way to decide where to migrate to.

Bait thread

Why is there suddenly so many threads talking about pajeets all of a sudden
Now we even have people claiming to be a poo. How fucking low can you go

yeah i think those lies about prosperous and great europe washed my eyes. If I had to decide again if to stay in india or migrate to west I would definitely stick to my kind. Poles/Europeans will never accept me and will always deem me as inferior manlet shitskin

Good morning sir
Please do NOT redeem pooland unviersity

Go back stinky

Attached: thequint_2017-10_6e1a63ae-2172-4415-97b0-2785cbf7ff4d_gandhi-oh-god.gif (538x208, 3.1M)

You don't belong in Poland. It is not your genetic homeland.

You literally, genetically evolved in the same region where you and your parents and grandparents and farther back ancestors were born and evolved.

You will always feel like a stranger in a strange land. You don't belong in the North. Polacks don't belong in the South. You are of a near-equatorial race.

You need to go home Ranjeet.

>Russia good
>Poland bad
>Russia - India friends 4 lyfe

Come to Brazil.

No one cares, fuck off home if you have a problem with it

Imagine being indian and calling another country pooland

>Europeans will never accept me and will always deem me as inferior manlet shitskin
Stop using the word shitskin please. It might offend some PoC in this thread

Attached: 1645782477573.png (680x717, 464.17K)

You went to the wrong half of Europe if you want white pussy. Try crossing the border (West direction).

now I undestand it but back then I was naive and thought that I will be accepted as modern whites seem to redeem for their past bisbehaviour towards other races. But unfortunately average white will look down on you if you are not white and not rocket scientist
its even worse than india from what ive heard so no

You're a poolak, not pajeet. I'm pajeet and have been to pooland on business trips multiple times. These are lies. Poolanders are pretty friendly towards pajeets. I also saw low caste pajeets doing uber eats there

Opposite actually

Return to monke

Sounds based to me. Fuck off back to India

Which misbehavior did Poland ever make to India, shitskin crybaby?

kek, probably because you are. Now fuck off. Tell everyone you know about how terrible it is here as well, spread that word far and wide.
Serious question, why should the average person give a remote fuck about a foreigner who is not even of the same ethnic or cultural background as them? What would you be saying if you found a Westerner whining about getting ostracized in India? Why should we be the magic exception when the rest of this chimp filled dumpster of a planet are comically racist and prejudiced?

Attached: A74FFFEC-9E16-4F7F-92D7-D155618112AE.jpg (604x604, 67.6K)

Not even low caste pajeets want to goto brazil

Nice trips Pajeet bro.

You sound like a Paki on a vpn tho

Based polska. If you don't like it, go home darkie.

^You’re the same guy that made this thread^

>pooland
So, India?

Look at his ID... EZ P*k
But actually he's probably a Russian troll.

>and I kid you not these polacks are the most racist
I LOVE POLAND FROM ALGERIA VIVA POLSKA

Go to India, pardola.

Because they all believe that they’re high caste and that everyone else is born defective
Those are the only two possibilities; you’re born damaged and deserve to die, or you’re a human avatar of divinity since you look similar to another ethnicity that isn’t native to where you’re from
It’s really fascinating. It’s like a real life Chaos religion- dedicated to identity and vanity
Islam would be another Chaos religion- dedicated to violence and wrath

>be a gypsy
>move to a place that hates gypsies
>seethe
What did he mean by this?

Also checked

Tell me about it

>pooland
Oh, the irony

Why not study in India then poo?