VOTE

Go fucking vote, Elon is up to something.

Attached: file.png (745x445, 53.96K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1507259709224632344
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The sign is a subtle joke. The shop is called "Bart's Fart & Shart" (or "Sneed's Feed & Seed"), where "fart" and "shart" both end in the sound "-art", thus rhyming with the name of the owner, Bart. The sign says that the shop was "Formerly Chuck's", implying that the two words beginning with "F" and "S" would have ended with "-uck", rhyming with "Chuck". So, when Chuck owned the shop, it would have been called "Chuck's Farduck and Sharduck".

He is just attention whoring as usual
And you low Iq animal redditour dick suckered fall for it every fucking time
Kys

Who the fuck votes yes on that? I hate some people so much it's unreal.

cringe btw

QUI?

LINK FUCKHEAD LINK

Only faggots have twitter accounts

In a perfect world, Elon would own Twitter, but we're in a gay, shitty world instead.

This was funny three years ago.

Then post a link nigger

Its not anti-free speech as long as they ban the speech I don't like.

inb4 Elon launches his own Twitter alternative

So you voted YES?

SNEED

That would be retarded, there are already like 10 alternatives, Gab being the only one who is really free speech compliant.

Yeah but none of them have Elon's following, and he's a narcissist. I'm sure he believes millions would sign up just because he created it.

I did. Accidentally.

Attached: 1634074445635.png (886x886, 40.89K)

ideally, hosted on a starlink subnet in somalia, using a nonstandard protocol to circumvent international restrictions, guaranteeing absolute freedom of speech

(the inevitable mainnet intermediary layers will allow people outside of starlink to access/post)

Why are you all tremendous faggots?

mobile.twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1507259709224632344

elon musk knew about coronavirus and the vaccine but he chose not to warn you while your friensd and family were infected and injected

He can just create a Gab account and accomplish the same goal.
If he does ANYTHING at all, is to buy shares on Twitter or create a Gab account, making his own shit is retarded and doomed to fail.

Someone tell elon to pump shibonk to the fucking moon

>being so retarded that you can't even type twitter.com/elonmusk without crying about it because someone else didn't do it for you

> britbongs making the same gay unfunny joke for years

Ah yes, more of the British humor

you must be new to individual spammers on Any Forums.

Gab bans wrongthink.
I want real free speech, not just "whoever disagrees with me should be banned."

Wrong. It was never funny. The people who spam it are literal autists. They are like Dustin Hoffman, in Rain Man, constantly repeating the Abbott and Costello "Who's on First Routine"