REMINDER

Remember, when WWIII starts and your western country has no choice but to institute a draft due to a severe lack of young men volunteering just remember that your government wants you; broke, lonely, destitute, angry, weak, and your children raped and murdered! This goes doubly true for white men under the age of 30. It is one thing to sacrifice your youth and most of your life to Mr. Shekelberg so 33% or more of your paycheck can go towards sand niggers, niggers, women, and trannies but it is on an entirely new level to die in a fucking ditch in Eastern Ukraine so that Mr. Shekelberg can make money on his Halliburton stock.

Do NOT under ANY circumstances help globohomo fight their wars. If you are unable to dodge the draft then as soon as they give you a loaded rifle point that shit at your nearest officer and blow their fucking brains out! Your brothers below officer rank are just like you and should be ignored, but officers are a different breed, they were not drafted, they WILLINGLY volunteered for Officer Training School and WILLINGLY kneeled down to suck Mr. Shekelbergs dick, they are no longer human.

Your nation has spent the last century replacing you, killing you, raping your women, eradicating your culture, demonizing your history, and spreading feminism, and other globohomo attributes across the globe. Your nation hates you, do not die in a ditch for a nation that would rather see you and everything you represent obliterated. No amount of pearl harbors is going to change this, 9/11 was the last time the kikes could pull that out of their bags of tricks. The American empire ended in 1968, but it will be nothing but dust after 2025.

Attached: 1612729504135.png (640x640, 32.95K)

sorry I'm just not going to war.
you're welcome to send agents to my abode so that I can murder them though.

Attached: frog.png (543x445, 236.18K)

there wont be a draft

Just hide in a tree when you see them looking for you, it's that easy.

Millions of young men between the ages of 18 - 30 will commit murder suicide instead of being drafted. No young male, especially white young male will ever die for globohomo. For soldiers to fight and die for your nation they need incentives.

40% of young men are virgins, they will never have kids, they will never have a wife, they will never have a house with acreage. They will never have a good job because they are passed up for diversity hires. Globohomo has destroyed every single last incentive to fight and die for your nation.

Exactly what are they supposed to be propaganda'd into supporting and protecting? We are demonized, then supposed to fight for a civilization that despises us and undermines every attempt we make at having a fulfilling life?
just not gonna participate.

luddite

I look forward to getting the fragging highscore

>T5
Have fun fighting for globohomo

Attached: a1450.gif (515x320, 23.49K)

You read US papers in late 1930s and 1940-42. Americans were being told don’t worry there wouldn’t be a draft

Why cap it at 30?

This :)

17 - 35 is generally the ideal range the military looks for.

of course that does not mean that in desperate times they wont recruit all the way up to 60+ years old.

Yeah I'm not fighting war abroad. If you you knock on my door asking me to serve you brought the real war to my door step.

I know, i was just saying that i'm 36 but my rage is just as potent as any virgin zoomer. Not trying to insult virgins here, just sayin

I think the proper way to resist is to be so fucking useless that nobody wants to deal with you. Have a million anxieties and neuroses that you expect everyone to cater to. Act weak and effete. Tell the sergeants you were raised to never be violent, and even if someone else attacks to appeal to the proper authorities. Joke you don't even know how someone *would* use violence, feebly helicopter your arm with your eyes closed and ask if that is how you throw a punch.

You don't have to refuse to serve. Just make it clear that giving you a gun and relying on you is the worst mistake they could make that will get them all killed. The first shot you make at the rifle range, drop or throw the gun in surprise at the recoil and noise. Never improve no matter how much they try to train you. Never hit anything, never maintain trigger discipline, muzzle sweep everyone constantly. When they give you a grenade, sissy toss it a few feet and have to be saved by an instructor. Constantly get lost, fuck up making your bed, fuck up your uniforms.

When they give you a stamp to put your name on each of your clothing items, immediately fuck it up. Put each stamp in the wrong place, upside down. Make the instructor show you again and then fuck it up again. Lose your combat boots. Sit on your glasses.

Read everything slowly, like you can't read. Do bad at all aptitude and vocational tests. Even if they keep you, you might end up sewing buttons or something.

Always have medical shit going on. Sleepwalk and bed wetting. Crap yourself one day and try to pretend nothing happened. When confronted, say you thought it was a fart and sometimes you can't hold it in. Physically, you are a joke. Max pushups is 20, after weeks of training. Always pant and gasp after the briefest of runs, always fall behind, never make time.

Socially, you are retarded. Autistically misunderstand everything. Weep openly, in front of everyone, over trivial difficulties. Regress into a child and suck your thumb.

You won't do shit.

yes, that's the point
I will not lift a finger to defend globohomo

Who TF would fight for this shitbag nation now?

I'd rather take a bullet than do any of that, do you guys not have any self-esteem?

If I get drafted I will simply desert my post at the first chance I get.
I will also be stealing napkins, pens, pencils, plastic cutlery and other items before I go.
Good luck in battle tomorrow goy, when your hands are all sticky from lunch and you've nothing left to wipe with.
Meanwhile I I'll have wet naps and a variety of other amenities stolen from base like travel sized toothpastes and soaps.

Attached: 1646844312918.jpg (967x898, 166.53K)