Untitled

Attached: 1647281746994.jpg (918x1200, 93.55K)

Can't stanke the janke.

I can fix her

buil for BBC

Your days of finger-banging old Mary Jane Rottencrotch through her pretty pink panties are O V E R!

Attached: 1635411732676.png (300x268, 119.73K)

Chudette

Nail fungus medicine is expensive and dries out cooches.

such a great rack attached to a rat faced stinky cunt

Souless eyes

Today she boils your hamster, tomorrow she'll boil your severed dick.

any girl that has disgusting toe fungus so bad that she can peel off her entire yellow nail and then just lay it back over her toe like nothing happened is a real keeper

You can take her. Girl be foul

LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRPPPPPPPPPPPP

I am immortal I do not die nor can I be cloned my MALE genetic structure is to complex. On top of that I blew up the cloning centers in 1982. No such technology exists. Go lie elsewhere schizo human. You need to go to a psychiatrist for your mental illness. You have a condition called DID.

>lifeless eyes
>black eyes
>like a dolls eyes
South American confirmed

Stop insulting my wife

her lips are so fuckin sexy. i'd love to see her fat tits too.

Go for it, Tyrone. Stock up on depends, tarps and deodorizer.

what's her problem?

Attached: guzmadabs.png (616x329, 98.8K)

Okay little rice dick faggot boy. You goyim disgust me with your schizo shit. You better pray real hard to my Father Hashem that I do not find you because I will baptize this planet in your blood. You goyim are fucking disgusting.

White men

Make sure to suck on her moldy toes while you are at it nigger

She wouldn't be any less crazy doing meth lined weed in between her trolling adventures.

Attached: 1f4.png (1080x1085, 898.22K)

I want her to date me and then discuss our relationship issues in an FBI honeypot discord channel that can easily be leaked to the public

is this Elsa?

Whats her name?

What's her story again? I remember somethign about coprophagia but I might mix her up with someone else

Isabella Loretta Janke

Based

nah elsa's a tranny

THAT'S A MAN

Not only soulless, negative soul. Darkness. Hot.

Who dis

Next time you are arguing with a glowie on pol, remember, this is his daughter, you already won

>Hmmm boiled hamsters and a side of cat turds