Putin bros I don't feel so good

twitter.com/haynesdeborah/status/1507374658877857805

Attached: Oh no no no no no.png (592x337, 40.75K)

they knew that the commander had orders to kill them if they don't go commit suicide for absolutely no reason, they did the right thing

>a western official said
WMD's in two more weeks

Lol good may he rot in hell

>sell your men's supply and equipment in the black market
>pikachu_face.jpg as your troops turn against you when things turn South

Haha Jesus Christ quite the narrative man. I have actually fought and stared death in the face before, but thanks for spreading your own insecurities onto me. How many wars have you been involved in? This is my third. Also happily married so not sure who I'm impressing with the ladies. Also you want to tell all the refugees I assisted in medical tents that I was pretending to be playing COD? Cause I'm sure they wouldn't take much of what a keyboard warrior says seriously anyways

So that makes 8 out of 20 Russian generals dead. VATNIKSISTERS..... I DON'T FEEL SO GOOD..... *gets Thanos snapped by Zelensky*

Attached: 1646526028921.jpg (718x678, 36.53K)

>Colonel Medvechek, commander of 37 Motor Rifle Brigade, was run over by his soldiers
Didn't the guy survive? I thought they only crushed his legs with a tank.

We get it, you're a professional zogbot who fights for people you'll never meet. That doesn't mean that there were actual WMD's in iraq, retard.

I'd ask you to stop falling for their propaganda but your entire personality is based on what they need you to be

Perhaps he died later as a result of his injuries.

he copy pasted a plebbit comment you newfag

>source: Deborah Haynes* (*Twitter™ Checkmark Verified)
seems like a legitimate outlet to gather my information, thanks OP

Attached: mfw-.png (338x490, 104.04K)

I don't go to reddit you absolute peak fucking retard

Soldiers fragging officers they didn't like isn't exactly new or rare thing

The amount of people swallowing this horseshit has really made me hate humanity. I hope everyone gets wiped out. Fucking tards.

>western officials falsifying information is rare or new
lmao do austro hungarians really?

we need to bring back fragging

such bullshit

>The amount of people swallowing this horseshit has really made me hate humanity. I hope everyone gets wiped out. Fucking tards.
Thats how I felt during the whole COVID thing, this has only amped up those feelings. I really hope the next wave of booster shots activates the mRNA kill switch ffs

Attached: 1646417525389.png (679x476, 451.5K)

>new or rare thing
Especially in the Russian military. Prison battalions were fond of this and making it look like Germans did it.

>literal who blue check mark
>(((a western official said)))
>twitter screen post posted from middle eastern country
Jannies do your fucking job