Please explain

If Ukrainebros are the good guys then why are they using dirty civilian human shielding tactics? Got picrel off Jim's site that is constantly being attacked. >voterig.com/na4.html

Attached: azovtactic.png (597x918, 84.74K)

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/nu36c6
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bumpo

common knowledge, hohols are no different from ISIS

Ukrainians are monsters. They were trained by the CIA to use ISIS tactics.

Attached: 1648217988059.png (1233x954, 1.71M)

red are vatnik pows. it is a-bylat-ive armour in case vlad makes it inside

probably fake but bump

While this seems fake, this is most likely what they are doing

VERIFICATION NOT REQUIRED

The funny part is how the cabbage niggers think anyone would believe this retarded shit.

>Azov
>Severodonetsk(LPR)
99% of what russian media says is false. It's literally bizarro media and you should treat it like one.
streamable.com/nu36c6

It's been documented a few times Ukraine has been hiding military targets in civilian areas.

99% of what all media says is false.

'found' You people will believe anything.

palestinian tactics.

its gets the liberal panties in a bunch.

I used to be a liberal until i saw palishitstains doing this.

hence why israel won't suport ukraine. at least not directly. negates israel's justifications.

Well they are using civilian buildings for military use, that's confirmed. And they refuse to let civilians leave certain areas. I can put two and two together.

I unironically care more for cats than for Ukrainian children.
Russians can't be the bad guys.

>It's literally bizarro media and you should treat it like one.

Unlike yours, of course.

Oh. Ok. I’m sure Azov forces needed to spend several hours on a computer drawing a diagram that would implicate them in war crimes in place of a simple verbal statement. Is anyone here capable of intelligible thought?

You never know, people these days are so retarded that you need drawings to show them how to breathe.

probably drafted up by a CIA agent, unironically.

>I’m defending a city, from invaders, but only inside the military buildings
Does that actually make sense to you? Is that what you would do?
If I was defending Los Angeles where might I find the military buildings to defend from?

Then wwhy are the holfags following what the poster orders?

It didn't work.

Attached: 1648202352673m.jpg (1024x647, 115.76K)

your shit is getting blown up or not? even your faggot militia asking to not reveal their positions among civilian

Attached: 1647932603704.jpg (2378x1090, 622.18K)

Evil

Are you that same faggot constantly posting bullshit?

>Invade Civilian City
>OMG why there civilians here?!

Gee Boris, I'm stumped.

Who gives a fuck about cats unless you're a purple-haired childless feminst who lives in isolation alone.

Russia is known to fake evidence to justify their wars, just look at how the Winter War started. They're a dishonest people.

>Russian media
>fake
Fuck off, nigger kike. Putin is based and redpilled and that’s all that matters. Ukraine is run by Jews. Putin will finish the job that Hitler didn’t.

looks legit

It really is what it looks like.

Attached: AzovMariupol.jpg (1363x861, 386.56K)

wtf is a civilian city?
as opposed to what other kind of city?
also its the government's duty to evacuate civilians in times of war and if they cannot uphold security they must be evacuated.
not held as human shields