Women

Women.

Attached: FpVrl6P.jpg (1107x1291, 278.77K)

lack of violence caused this

>jewess sterilizes herself
how is this a bad thing?

Pretty sure her face & body would keep her barren.

If she's asexual then why would she need to be sterilized?

>nose
its for the best

>be me
>autonomous
>refuse experimental clot shot
>retards like this want to gulag me

Good for her. Kids are the worst.

Attached: nickfigure2-w640.png (640x450, 73.41K)

big think

>Doesn’t want to have sex
>worried of getting pregnant
Ahem..

I'm increasingly beginning to realize why men thought women were basically property for most of humanities history

This is a good thing.

Dysgenic people know from an early age that they are dysgenic. They are removing themselves from the future Type 1 ultra-hominid race to come.

>asexual: not involving sexual activity, feelings, or associations; non-sexual.
"she led an asexual life"
>worried about having kids from sex
w-what?

>asexual
>get sterilized for some reason
it was a sex thing. like that guy who amputated both his hands

this, they were always right

Have you seen this monumental nose? She is lying about both theese things. Psyop to promote an idea that goes against the very animalistic nature of humans.

This is how you know society is collapsing. This is not how healthy people act.

I think all Jewish women should follow her example.

Meaningless unless you take out the queen mother. Hey symbiotic was probably passed to a member of Congress.

Attached: 3F840A35-D410-4855-96EF-CE5986D255AE.jpg (602x339, 27.89K)

To get more women to do so. It’s one thing to be “asexual” but it’s another thing to self sterilize for it. She’s being elevated to a trend setter and there will be certain groups pushing for the idea that young self identified asexuals will follow her path. Think of it like abortion and trannies chopping themselves. As well as vasectomies and tube tying for older folks.
There are entities hellbent on ruining the minds of the western youth and pushing them for self mutilation and openly congratulating them to bring this into acceptance like here.

You laugh but this is why trying to talk abstinence to lefties is like talking to a brick wall, they can’t fathom not having sex and if they could they’d believe in miraculous conception to justify unregulated abortions and taxpayer funded BC

Yes women are very happy pretending to be men

Yay! Someone got sterilized or cut off their penis or titties!!! OMG YAAAAYYY!!!

and even if she wasn't, why not use a condom
this is just attention seeking horseshit as it always is

Men.

Attached: F243F13E-F33C-45B4-918C-A680950A7BE6.png (594x666, 239.09K)

Not everybody has to be a mindless breeder consoomer you faggot

Incel

why is it that most "asexual" people are women and it's just a ruse to hide that they are sluts? she wanted to be sterile so she could get creampied and have sex with strangers.

Is there any other animal that sterilizes itself?

Attached: 1647967418415.jpg (3440x3680, 989.41K)

Because one time a nigger used a condom completely wrong and got pregnant so now she thinks they don't work. Getting pregnant while using birth control is always user error.

It's only a bad thing that she has a choice in the matter. Sterilize all Jews.

>If she's asexual then why would she need to be sterilized?
Exactly. There’s a good reason surgeons do t operate in these girls. Firstly the regret rate is v high and you risk being sued and secondly, it’s basically a form of self harm. A very young woman who insists on sterilisation is a red flag for self harm or having been abused.

Lemmings, in a way

Well let's see how it will turn out in 20 years.
I expect cats.

>get therapy
>no I'd rather cut my genitals off instead

Sigma FEmale gridset meme compiliations.

>jewish whore cutting off her line
how is this a bad thing?

Attached: jew nose 2.jpg (750x708, 51.75K)

>kids at home
>50-70
What a propaganda survey.
Kids should mostly be out of the home when mom is that age.

I’m a sober alcoholic. I drink every day.

I guarantee that a large portion of asexuals are not and many just have inhibited sex drives through various means are are too mentally unwell to interact with the opposite sex in a way that will get them to for fornicate.
>13 year old grown adult
Just like migrants in Europe :D

jew

2027: Abby Ramsey wins 100k settlement for being operated on without her consent after lawyer proves that her consent wasnt really consent

Very happy for her not to have kids.

So many health issues in that kid's head.

What a brave jewish woman, all jewish women deserw the POWER of doing what is right for them, doing the lords work of not breeding any more spawns of Satan. The world needs it, and these brave jewish women are at the forefront of a better world for all. No more wars, no more racial injustice only peace and love with the lord.

that's not gonna age well, just like her

>neurotic jewish whore would rather sterilize herself than not have chad

>Asexual
>Get sterilized
Why? It's not like you were ever going to get knocked up

Chink is right

/thread