Basedpill: Disguising as a liberal makes oneself immune against "ideologically" driven agents

The government treats certain demographics differently. Certain groups are regarded as good by the government and others as bad, due to "ideological" reasons.

If you are a member of certain groups, you may in practice be legally allowed to commit crimes, such as certain people in Sweden. These people can even harass cops because doing something against them would be considered ****phobia.

If you want to avoid being labeled as a criminal by the government for "ideological" reasons, then disguise yourself as a type of person that is legally allowed to commit crimes, such as BLM and Antifa. For example, some agents who are "ideologically" driven may call you a terrorist for supporting Donald Trump, but if you endorse Trump while posing yourself as an Antifa, then the "ideologically" driven agents can even call you a terrorist but they cannot persecute you for being supposedly a terrorist, because Antifa is a group that is legally allowed to be terrorist, so technically you wouldn't be committing a crime (assuming the standpoint of "ideologically" driven agents).

You can use certain excuses to avoid being persecuted due to "ideologically" driven agents. For example, if you are doing something legal but there is a liberal agent pretending you are not, you can use a liberal excuse for what you are doing, like combating "racism". Some legally allowed terrorists were allowed to vandalize a whole country under the excuse of combating "systemic racism", so the trick is that you can say that the reason you are doing something is for combating "racism" so that "ideologically" driven agents may leave you in peace. You just need a reasonable verbal deftness to push that narrative.

If you have a group and do not want it to be persecuted, just name it as a group that the government endorses, such as Antifa, and use liberal excuses for your it, such as combating "racism".

PS: That post is not intended to endorse, encourage, and or incite any illegal activities.

Attached: Feds disguised a nationalists.png (659x439, 461.85K)

My point is that ideologically-driven agents label as criminal things that aren't criminal, so if you want to avoid being labeled a criminal while not being a criminal, you can disguise yourself as a criminal that is legally allowed to be a criminal, such as an Antifa terrorist. I said "disguise as a criminal", and not act as a criminal.

Attached: Warfare.png (826x1236, 862.75K)

Unabashed self-bumps

Attached: Warfare 2.png (3000x1840, 3.25M)

Attached: Warfare 3.png (930x1426, 1.41M)

yeah I'm not going to pretend to be accepted by this system in any way. tear it down. and you can't bump your own thread.

For example, if you make a group that is called "Christians against the covid tyranny" so to protest for liberty, you may get spanked by government agents at certain countries in Europe, but you named you group as "Antifa Satanists against covid tyranny", you would likely receive a better treatment by government agents.
Catch the trick.

Attached: Warfare 4.png (1018x1320, 1.71M)

Calling yourself Christian or Antifa or Satanist will not change who you or you group are, but labelling you certain ways will make you to be treated in a good way or bad way.

Attached: Warfare 5.png (1912x2052, 2.5M)

Attached: Warfare 6.png (2672x2772, 3.39M)

Basedpill:
------------------------------------------------------------------
I wouldn't call myself a Christian to the government because I think Christians incur the risk of being severely persecuted in future. Check how certain agencies treat religious people.

Attached: HSEEP Potential Terror Threats.jpg (474x361, 41.06K)

Kind of related, I once advocated nofap on reddit under the disguise of being a Taoist and libtards were like "hell yeah bro I can see how that makes sense"

bump

well reddittors are retarded

Does this mean, in 20 years when the cycle of culture/counterculture switches back, will liberals be pretending to be libertarians to fit in with the crowd who is "in" at the time?

It is related.
The problem with relating with certain people is that if you present certain ideas they may attempt to sort of automatically label thyself as something (e.g if you speak about NoFap, people may call you "incel"), and that may make people less open to you. Liberals can be highly neurotic and because of that, they may have a high disposition to label individuals who may think slightly differently than them.
That is a problem. It seems that first, you have to break up the labels people may throw at you if you present certain ideas.
Certain bioluminescent agents tend to associate discrediting and absurd stuff, such as "flat earth", to certain topics, so that whenever people attempt to speak about them they may be discredited. For example, if one attempts to speak about human trafficking, people may begin to think about David Icke and reptilians, which are things associated with absurd stuff (and by absurd I am not implying they are true or false), so the possibility of having healthy dialogues with individuals about these topics get decreased. First, you have to break the conditioning, maybe; that may be a good idea. For example: "Hey. I am not a flat earth theorist neither a David Icke fan, but I would like to speak about human trafficking".

No.

Social credit score general - Let's make a text together:
Basedpill: The elite has strawmen:

Attached: Warfare 7.png (1602x2416, 3.63M)

Attached: Warfare 8.png (918x1814, 585.15K)

Attached: Warfare 9.png (1206x1182, 495.1K)