If "woman" can no longer be defined, does that mean women's rights are nullified?

Women don't exist anymore, Woman can no longer be defined in clown world. Thus women's rights are now null and void.

Attached: FEM SOLDIER.webm (640x360, 2.83M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tSzh2Ot2niY
youtube.com/shorts/kdwOX3xhZYc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Thinkingemoji.jpg

yes

Attached: women love.jpg (793x540, 89.73K)

Would that have taken her hand off if she was any slower getting it out?

yes

Attached: wiminmilitary.webm (480x360, 783.31K)

Yes. Now these dickless "men" can do a real day's work.

Attached: 1638909657515.gif (307x325, 3.95M)

So this means that diskless "men" must sign up for the draft starting at 18. This means that dickless "men" no longer have the privilege of being protected by men with dicks. No more need for "women's right to vote" because "men" can vote by default. I am starting to like this new way of defining w*men

>that hand

‘Man’ can’t be defined either by this logic
Retarded chud you cant think things through at all

>man can't be defined
says who?

>tank with no rammer or autoloader
What is this, 1916?

Says OP since apparently trans women deny the possibility of women being defined, therefore trans men would do the same for men.
And for some reason this also means we shouldn’t afford them rights? Which is a non sequitor.
Not my argument, I think it’s awfully retarded but I’m just going by what OP is saying.

russians have autoloaders and look how that is going for them

There is no such thing as "trans men"
look at Ukraine, the "trans men" dressed up like women (women pretending to be men dressed up like women) to avoid the responsibilities and expectations that comes with being a man during war time.

You don’t seriously believe this is a good enough argument to say that trans men don’t exist right…?

You don’t think maybe they were just trying to avoid fighting… do you even think at all? How does this fundamentally change their gender identity? Also there is no inherent link between gender expression and gender identity so your point is nonsensical anyway.

I have a penis

Why would a troon even be a thing? If a man and woman can't be defined, you might as well stay as you are

I never said they couldn’t be defined, I’m just going by OPs argument which presupposes that women can’t be defined because (I’m assuming) male people can identify as women. Your reading comprehension is atrocious.

They can still do desk jobs, nothing wrong with that.

Attached: Welcome back, commander.webm (1280x720, 2.4M)

This describes every woman i have known

Women will always choose to identify and act like a woman when forced to shoulder the burdens and responsibilities that comes with being a man.

A woman pretending to be a man is only temporary because when push comes to shove she will always put on a dress, put on the makeup, and beg the nearest male for protection. A man who dresses up like a woman is a man who does not wish to shoulder the responsibilities of being a man and would prefer to be protected like a feeble, weakminded, woman.

The difference is that the woman with the sausage stitched to the area where her vag used to be will be allowed to leave the country while the man who puts on a dress and cuts off his dick will just be considered a dickless man and be refused the opportunity to leave the warzone and must die to protect the women because that is how it works.

There are no transmen there is only men.

youtube.com/watch?v=tSzh2Ot2niY
6 seconds for a Russian autoloader.

Attached: 1389475466017.jpg (496x501, 59.24K)

>Be me
>Lost squad, lost gun, only have knife and two grenades
>Tank catches me out in the open
>Points the cannon at me
>I can do nothing
>Lie down and pray to God
>It doesn't fire
>Why isn't it firing?
>Stand up in disbelief
>Walk up to the tank
>Hear female grunting and metal scraping inside
>Throw my grenade down the barrel and run away
>Tank explodes
>Thanks ladies!

so they have essentially been promoted to an aristocracy without actually having to do anything.

This

>Women don't exist anymore, Woman can no longer be defined in clown world.
>Thus women's rights are now null and void.
I... hmmm

Attached: 2917s8.jpg (1200x804, 183.67K)

She's so cute bros >.<
She can take all the heckin time she wants to reload.

what?

No. It just looks that way because she is too short.

Why are you letting them control the narrstive so quickly?
What's the deal with that?

youtube.com/shorts/kdwOX3xhZYc

So do plenty of women. Plenty of men have vaginas as well. You cant define gender based on sexual characteristics. However I never stated gender couldn’t be defined, I merely stated that that’s a presupposition to OPs argument, which can be applied to men as well as women. Is this so difficult for you brain to grasp?
Where is the logic in this? This is simply your opinion based on incorrect preconceived notions of the world. I genuinely can’t refute this because it isn’t backed by anything logical, and is only demonstrating your severe biases and limited understanding of how humans are. Speak to a trans man or trans woman before saying something like this.

>Hear female grunting and metal scraping inside

Attached: mfwyfwmfwyfw.png (199x198, 25.66K)

I doubt it, usually military tech is tard proof, because you have to deal with a lot of crayon eaters in the military

No. They're shit at that too.

boys have a penis, women have a vagina

we already have a real world example of this in action in Ukraine
look what happened when shtf in Ukraine
what did the male trannies do? What did the female trannies do?

>if reality is not real it means........... that I am retard?

I am audibly laughing.

It's probably because I'm a slav but holy fuck is she 10 out of 10 cute when shes scared.

Attached: pug blasted.gif (500x281, 685.14K)

Can't even press a button. Dumb cunt

I'm ultimately not sure what the goals of misguided academics and money people even are anymore. Aggressive feminists pushed for in-your-face representation. They got Vagina Monologues being performed on practically every college campus. They wore pink pussy hats to protest Trump.

Campuses across the country have stopped Vagina Monologues because "it is not inclusive enough." This was arguably a relief to many, but the feminists remained strangely silent. Then they had their anti-Trump pussy hats taken away from them, because "not all women have vaginas" and an afterthought of "not all pussies are pink."

Today we have a candidate for the Supreme Court who was chosen specifically because she was female, and because she was black. Joe Biden is on camera stating multiple times he will appoint a black female. This is fact. This woman is not there by merit. She is there because of genetics. This is fact. AND YET! And yet this female is incapable of defining what a woman is. She just wouldn't do it. And still, the feminists say nothing.

I seriously have no idea what feminists want. There are ZERO people advocating for women's rights in this country UNLESS you are
>black
>a man
That's it. They take priority. And still there is a hierarchy. This black female judge is bending knee to men. She is afraid to say that a man dressed like a woman is not a woman, so she avoids the debate entirely by refusing to define what a woman is.

When we are no longer allowed to talk about something, it disappears. Feminism is at this point completely irrelevant. Are they happy?