Do you know any Biden voters that can now admit they fucked up, and to irreparable damage done to the country?

Do you know any Biden voters that can now admit they fucked up, and to irreparable damage done to the country?

Attached: 20200701146L.jpg (3840x2544, 1.29M)

Unironically, I don't know any Biden voters, yet, he won.

My mother, who is a vote blue no matter who kinda person, is starting to make a lot of very dissatisfied noises.
She won't admit she was wrong, but she doesn't like Joe Biden or Kamala Harris at all.

I only know 2 and they're both in hysterical denial-cope right now.

Biden voters are just like niggers - it is always someone else's fault.

>but she doesn't like Joe Biden or Kamala Harris at all.
Bet you she will vote for them again in '24

Quite a few actually, Biden’s presidency is getting too bad to ignore

If its Trump yes, cause she just hates him, she believes he molested his daughter, she believes he raped a ton of women, shes swallowed the entire feminist line against him hook line and sinker, its kinda sad to see cause shes an otherwise intelligent woman.
But basically to her Trump represents everything she hates about men, which is also why shes been married three times and lives alone with a cat.
I've tried to explain that to her in kinda....kind ways, but she doesn't let it make the connection in her head.

>she believes he molested his daughter, she believes he raped a ton of women, shes swallowed the entire feminist line against him hook line and sinker
uhhhhhhhh sounds like someone else

>If its Trump yes
If she always votes blue she will vote for them again. Do you really think she's going to vote for a De Santis? It isn't just Trump that she has been trained to hate irrationally.
Not that the RINOs are any better.

I think she might take Desantis seriously....I mean all things aside I did get her turned on to Russell Brand, and she likes him so....she may actually vote against her party for the first time in her life this time if they continue shitting up the country and the world so badly.

They knew he sniffed kids they are in for the long haul.

Nope they just double down or go on a rant about Trump. Liberalism in current year requires wilful ignorance of things in plain site.

republicans can win in 24 if they really want to. pic related.

Attached: Nikki_Haley_official_photo.jpg (800x994, 98.08K)

Haley is too far into the RINO camp for my taste. She strikes me as someone thats on the same team as the Democrats, shes just not really exposed herself completely yet.
Its really not about R and D here any more, its the Davos compromised vs the Nationalists.

--HI AIMEE--

All the biden voters i know think he is doing a great job and is most qualified due to the length of time he has been in politics.

You should try asking them if the can name a single major thing he initiated in his 30-40 years in politics.

which just goes to show you how much they actually pay attention to people in politics
dudes been there for 47 years hes had a hand in some of the worst legislation afflicting this country, hes been exposed over and over as a lobbyists whore...and no one seems to even think thats a problem.

I know my step mother still hates Trump but now agrees that biden is total garbage and she’s sorry she voted for him but wouldn’t still not vote for Trump
So she says she’s never voting again, let’s are if that’s true when the cunt runs again and she falls for it all over again
In other news I know you won’t believe this but I DID fuck my step mother in the pussy from behind and pumped my load inside her with no condom
She didn’t want it but I forced it on her then she was ok with it after it was done she even liked it because her pussy was soaking wet while I fucked her
Cool story I know bros
You can put that in my file agents

After Enron he co sponsered a bank reform bill. They snuck in a law that overturned every states usery laws (21%-27% range) and let banks charge up to 39% intrest. Years later Obama overturned it and pretended he was a hero.

His smile is amazing.