How to destroy Ruusia

It is simple.
Give permanent residence visa in nato for all russians. 80% of russian population will flee and only soviet shizo elderly will be left.

Attached: F54E431A-51BB-4BAE-BF75-3C0E574C9584.jpg (1080x1079, 311.73K)

>go to the west
>see niggers
>see trannies
>see nigger-trannies
>go back
>love Russia even more

>Permanent visa
>House for family of 6 at least
>Pay for the bills,education for year
>Guaranteed work

Most won't care just because of the pure economic gain.
I actually kinda hope this happens, because not only are you white (so long as you're from the western oblasts), you'll be granted voting rights in most European nations to which you can shape to be far less cucked just from the sheer amount of Russians that will come

>How to destroy Ruusia
Moscow gives anybody who wants to leave Russia a free pass out of the country, then see if there's any takers.

Apparently a lot of Russians are looking for BBC these days

Attached: Russians Search for BBC.png (1914x1070, 1.08M)

sneee

The Africans called. They're offended you would compare them to Russian Nazis.

Attached: Russian girls love black men.jpg (1280x854, 286.96K)

>''L-LOOK, IVAN! I FOUND A PICTURE OF A NIGGER IN RUSSIA! BE MAD NOW!"

I don't think I will, mr le 56% face.

Norway needs to only kick out Ahmeds and Jamals. You don't need Russians to fix Norway. Your entire population is smaller than Moscow's oblast, you can afford to become america.

I don't have niggers or trannies in my city. Any Forums isn't the world you know?

our population is insanely cucked, there's no way to kick out Ahmeds and Jamals without outside help in pure numbers or if a nationwide SHTF type crisis happens

Citation needed

Yes please

>in my city.
and neither did Germans a few decades ago. Look at them now. Remember the rape of kraut women on that one new year day. Be afraid.

Is it possible to make your Norway politicians have accidents perhaps?

"I don't have niggers or trannies in my city. Any Forums isn't the world you know?"

No let's talk about your adorable picel art Miku instead

Smoking anime girls best girls

Attached: 7C862B04-2979-423C-B243-874B0F2B9464.jpg (736x941, 62.32K)

I don't want aids infested russoids in my country

>Any Forums isn't the world you know?
But the US is. Their poisonous ideology is spreading like wildfire. Niggers used to be integrated in society around here and now they are starting to become gibsmedat whining machines. Trannies abound, feminists abound, they demand of our government le 1st world gender equality when we can't even provide food for the pauper.

Keep your head in the sand and see what happens, saatana viitu perkele.

Attached: 1644541849391.jpg (520x469, 63.7K)

>pixel art
>jpg
Choose one. Phoneposters will be the first to hang.

Chill. No one want to move to Ukraine

They will also need to pay the poorfag zoomers for the plane ticket and apartments to live in.

Ah yes, the classic import foreign agents strategy. It's not like the FSB would push a thousand agents all over europe with knowledge of critical infrastructure.

>millions of vatniks imported to western paradise
lolno

Attached: 1647709385061.png (960x895, 477.28K)